• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue's 7-B Bracket: City Clasher's (All spots filled!!!)

@Apeironaxim, I Think he can work

@00potato, spots already filled

@Jacky, I don't reccomend adding one like him because it would likely be a stomp, but I don't have a rule banning them, so he's fine

I have to ask a soul calibur knowledgable member on Natsu's AP, because she may be higher than the limit. So the FE character has a chance on being in here. Edit: Oh crud, dingodile is baseline, he needs to be removed

Besides that, everyone is in here

Oh dang, both of Whiteoak's characters lack the AP, as both are assumed baseline without a calc

Both get yeeted, sorry whiteoak

Until I know if the soul calibur cast is above the AP limit, please don't make the randomizer or the rounds

Well, the soul calibur cast is slightly above the limit, and it turns out that the sonic the comic cast may be baseline, meaning natsu get's removed and I need confirmation on the somic the comic cast

For a second I thought it said Earthbound

We still need to know what the AP is for the Sonic character, according to shake, he's a bit above baseline, but I need to know what that means

Edit: looks like Sonic is 12 MT, he needs to be removed

Joker-Mask seems illegal here. Due to containing the Mask's abilities, he inherits the Mask's Low-High Regenerationn, and thats higher than the regen limit of High-Mid.

Psychomaster35 said:
Joker-Mask seems illegal here. Due to containing the Mask's abilities, he inherits the Mask's Low-High Regenerationn, and thats higher than the regen limit of High-Mid.
I mean, he is a glass cannon, so others should be able to kill him

Back