• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Yobo upgraded Blue Beetle's profile

The Primarch via plastic and cardboard not being able to harm WH40k

Yes you did

You also promised to kill Reggy and after seeing his sheer ultimate bullforkery I'd say I'd encourage you to go through with such an action

I am unironically planning on it

Just need a way around hus more bs abilities

Anyways, time for analysis instead of memes

Rogal has a gigantic AP advantage, Blue Beatle is 600 Kilofoe, Rogal is 4 Gigafoe. For reference, this is basically a cosmic scale High 7-C+ vs a High 7-A+.

Of course, Blue Beetle has the scanning Tech to figure out oh heck do not get hit by this guy at all costs, and, I guess he'd probably figure Time Paradoxing/Absorption is his only chance of pulling a win. Of course, the former runs the risk of an extremely angry and bad father nuking him, while, the former... He doesn't really have feats of absorbing something's lifeforce. Though, adaption could maybe cover up for that

Then again, is this kid even willing to SUCC Rogal dry? If he ain't, it's a massive Curbstomp.

90% of his in character stuff comes from the from the fact Blue Beetle is one of the least willing to kill superheroes, and I assume normally we'd assume he'd use his stuff the way he would normally while willing to kill, problem is, more then anything, willing to kill Jaime is one that's giving more control to scarab, which is 100% a deadly killing machine willing to spam drain and blow up the planet if it even has a small chance of hurting someone

Oh

Okay so he's pretty likely to go for the paradox/Absorption

Of course, again, if he goes for Paradox, he's very likely to have a certain 4-A EE'ing Precog up the wazooing motherhecker sitting on his chair to go "BEGONE THOT" if he tries to take out poor old 6-A baby Rogal Dor. Of course, suprisingly, Life Manipulation or anything of that sort isn't resisted by Rogal, so Absorption could work if the Scarab got in fast enough, avoided Rogal's attacks that would oneshot him on every level of existence and succed.

Of course, with one of his 2 options being a death sentience and his second option being a high risk operation that could easily get him oneshoted if he so much as makes a single wrong move against the guy with vastly more experience then him, I'd have to say, more likely then not Rogal should take it.

Firstly you double posted

Secondly, you'd need some way to negate it. I'd recommend the former, more haxed and fits into the tier limitations.

I actually do have some ways to beat him, like just telefragging him

I do have a bunch of other stuff that his luck wont help against too

I've seen his forkery on his FC/OC profile

You should play it safe and get Taylor's Third Eye and get rid of all of his possibilies to luck out

DMUA said:
I've seen his forkery on his FC/OC profile

You should play it safe and get Taylor's Third Eye and get rid of all of his possibilies to luck out
He doesnt have a Kikai anymore, now he has a Fate character with wven more NLF bullshit

Eh, Talyor's Third Eye will still work wonders. Seriously, look at the profile, the kind of stuff it can pull is ludicrous.

DMUA said:
Eh, Talyor's Third Eye will still work wonders. Seriously, look at the profile, the kind of stuff it can pull is ludicrous.
I know

But if Monarch's stuff was okd, Taylor should be as well sans timw travel and power steal

Oh well

Try to get your hands on the black thirteen, that'll teach em

Seriously though, imagine a actual DC or Warhammer fan walking in and trying to discern the meaning of our words.

Back