• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Aardvark vs Courage

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Checking in of what Confluctor says, the match seemed at least balanced.

Given that both of them has a few haxes listed in their profiles, I hope this is at least fair.

But anyways,

Blue Aardvark is 7-B

Courage is linked to his High 7-C key as he has all of his standard equipment, including every single one of his optionals

Speed is equalized.

Both are at least 11 meters from each other.

Who would win and why?

Some hungry mf: 1 (@JustANormalLemon)
291.png

Scaredy "Cat": 4 (Mantidil, azontr, Psychomaster35, Greatsage13th)
4cfc644e76854d6cfe92f58219d2273a25-14-courage-the-cowardly-dog.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Last edited:
Uh yeah, Courage doesn't have the hax he needs to win without optional equipment. And with it, well, Courage doesn't exactly **** around in combat and generally looks for the fastest way to beat the opponent.

Given that courage is relatively very easy to scare, Aardvark's fear manip will be very effective to him

Courage seems to have the ranged advantage right off the bat with the transmutating ray gun.

(also, this is a nitpick, but could you add tags to thread)

Courage seems to have the ranged advantage right off the bat with the transmutating ray gun.

It doesn't seem to work when I tried adding a tag to it

He should be able to dodge by burring ir teleportation, and sinse for somereason the interdimensional door is standarde equipament he can also make clones so the efficience of the gun get's lower

Yeah, fear manipulation won't work regardless of the circumstances. The point of the series is Courage overcoming his fears to save his loved ones, and he's gone against far, far worse stuff than some dude wearing a phony mustache.

Yeah, fear manipulation won't work regardless of the circumstances. The point of the series is Courage overcoming his fears to save his loved ones, and he's gone against far, far worse stuff than some dude wearing a phony mustache.
Fair enough

I'll vote Courage as well since he should be on par with Blue Aardvark's intelligence, if not better (since Aardvark is incompetent and selfish; Courage isn't), and has hax Blue Aardvark has no answer to, like transmuting him into an inanimate object with his ray gun, mind controlling him (Courage's mindhax seems better since it affected all of Nowhere), magic, and astral projection.

Most of Blue Aardvark's haxes are stuff Courage can easily counter. Courage resists mindhax on a citywide scale (I can't find a good clip of it but the episode is King of Flan), Aardvark's duplication is limited since it's just 4 clones and something Courage could handle himself, and Courage has his own invisibility to fend off Aardvark's.

The only threat I see is poison manipulation, but I'm not sure why Courage wouldn't just take out a gas mask from his hammerspace or smth. It's in his standard equipment.

I'll vote Courage as well since he should be on par with Blue Aardvark's intelligence, if not better (since Aardvark is incompetent and selfish; Courage isn't)
To be honest with you, even though he's quite selfish and Incompetent most of the time. But comparing both of their intelligence at the same time, The Aardvark is still a genius, and Courage on the other hand is only put at gifted. Given that the Aardvark is pretty manipulative since he commonly tricks/manipulates other geniuses that are smarter than him that consistently outsmarts him, not to mention he was able to hide from them without them even noticing. Not to mention he consistently works on inventions that can defy logic on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Aardvark's duplication is limited since it's just 4 clones and something Courage could handle himself
And there isn't any proof that the interdimensional door only limits him to only make 4 clones, so I don't really see the problem with him making more than 4 clones at the same time with that. And looking at the scan, that's only 2 people that Courage managed to escape from.

The only threat I see is poison manipulation, but I'm not sure why Courage wouldn't just take out a gas mask from his hammerspace or smth. It's in his standard equipment.
And honestly, that's not the only threat, Aardvark can amplify himself with the Super Duper Juice which will power up every single one of his stats when he gets the chance to, which will be a big problem for Courage. Not to mention that his Optic Blasts will give him a range opportunity.

Last edited:
The really only way I see the ardvark not haxing courage down before corage dos such is if we count toon forcee screwing the ardvark up for being vilain

BFR or poison
You realize how ******* stupid Courage would have to be to walk into the BFR hole? And he has a gas mask, that makes poison irrelevant
And there isn't any proof that the interdimensional door only limits him to only make 4 clones, so I don't really see the problem with him making more than 4 clones at the same time with that. And looking at the scan, that's only 2 people that Courage managed to escape from.
He's only shown 4, we can't assume more.
Statistics Amplification
Kinda useless, plus the fact that Courage can reflect the SoL attack by aim dodging it or some shit lol

You realize how ******* stupid Courage would have to be to walk into the BFR hole? And he has a gas mask, that makes poison irrelevant
The ardvark only need to trow courage there or take his mask out by sucking It out of courage face (or suck courage to the hole)
He can also trow courage into another dimension tecnicaly

Back