• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Aardvark vs Super Sonic (Sonic X)

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Well, apparently this is doable after all at least.

But anyways, Both are High 5-A, Aardvark is in his High 5-A key.

Aardvark scales to 100.382409 Ninatons

Super Sonic scales to 156.06 Ninatons

Both are at least 10 meters away from each other.

Speed is equalized.

Aardvark has all his equipment necessary, and can use the environment to hide around effectively.

This takes place in:
Autumn.jpg

Who would win and why?

Blue Aardvark:

32171a382de242194caedd45ef59e2ae.jpg

Super Sonic (Sonic X):
MV5BZGVhN2UzZmQtZGNkMi00YmM4LTg3NDQtOWYxZDFhY2NiMDU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR93,0,190,281_.jpg

Incon:

Last edited:
Assuming Sonic stopped time, It'd probably be a wrap given Chaos Control can last 90 seconds:

Though it's not really his first move. But assuming he did, Sonic would likely have zero difficulties knocking Blue Aardvark out either via pressure points or by wailing on him for 90 seconds, lol.

Going to wait for some discussion before I say anything or cast a vote.

Finally someone gave in their input, now let's wait for more

But then again, it is said that the Aardvark is hiding from Sonic preparing for his next move, I mean, he can amplify his strength by drinking his Super Duper Juice and fry him with his optic blasts. Or he can sneak up on him and Transmute him with the Ant-Rid

But then again, it is said that the Aardvark is hiding from Sonic preparing for his next move, I mean, he can amplify his strength by drinking his Super Duper Juice and fry him with his optic blasts. Or he can sneak up on him and Transmute him with the Ant-Rid
Is it in character for him to use tactics like that effectively and efficiently? If so, it's a distinct possibility. Though it would be hard to sneak up on Sonic or hide around him since he has enhanced senses. Particularly very great hearing. Which allowed him to effectively combat an invisible enemy if I recall correctly.

Were the optic blasts ever shown to melt anything or have any significant amount of heat? Otherwise, I'm unsure if It'd fry Sonic given he has inferior AP to Sonic.

Is it in character for him to use tactics like that effectively and efficiently? If so, it's a distinct possibility. Though it would be hard to sneak up on Sonic or hide around him since he has enhanced senses. Particularly very great hearing. Which allowed him to effectively combat an invisible enemy if I recall correctly.
He usually does this type of tactic most of the time, so it is indeed in character for him.
Were the optic blasts ever shown to melt anything or have any significant amount of heat? Otherwise, I'm unsure if It'd fry Sonic given he has inferior AP to Sonic.
It did melt through a wooden door instantly, melted Ant's anthill, and melted the ground enough to create a moat. And statistics amplification says it all, he could even surpass him with that since it makes him stronger normally.

He usually does this type of tactic most of the time, so it is indeed in character for him.
I'll take your word for it. It does put it in the realm of probabilities in that case.
It did melt through a wooden door instantly, melted Ant's anthill, and melted the ground enough to create a moat. And statistics amplification says it all, he could even surpass him with that since it makes him stronger normally.
I imagine Sonic has enough resistance to heat to endure it. He did have the resistance to tank a laser that created a massive explosion that seemed to have melted some earth and left it red hot (Or lit the ground on fire? It's hard to tell exactly what's going on):

I haven't watched Sonic X in a bit, so I don't remember if there were any other cases of him enduring an intense amount of heat or anything.

I'll take your word for it. It does put it in the realm of probabilities in that case.

I imagine Sonic has enough resistance to heat to endure it. He did have the resistance to tank a laser that created a massive explosion that seemed to have melted some earth and left it red hot (Or lit the ground on fire? It's hard to tell exactly what's going on):

I haven't watched Sonic X in a bit, so I don't remember if there were any other cases of him enduring an intense amount of heat or anything.

Not sure if he necessarily resists energy projection

Not sure if he necessarily resists energy projection
Energy projection by itself isn't a form of durability negation or anything. At the very least it implies the character can project energy that's typically concussive in nature. As far as I'm aware you don't "resist" energy manipulation unless you have some type of hax that lets you passively absorb energy. The energy scales to the user's AP. The heat is the worrisome part, but Super Sonic can likely endure it. The beam of energy in and of itself he can definitely tank due to superior durability.

Energy projection by itself isn't a form of durability negation or anything. At the very least it implies the character can project energy that's typically concussive in nature. As far as I'm aware you don't "resist" energy manipulation unless you have some type of hax that lets you passively absorb energy. The energy scales to the user's AP. The heat is the worrisome part, but Super Sonic can likely endure it. The beam of energy in and of itself he can definitely tank due to superior durability.
Fair enough, but then again those optic beams by the Super Duper Juice also amplifies his normal strength can be problem for sonic to handle.

Fair enough, but then again those optic beams by the Super Duper Juice also amplifies his normal strength can be problem for sonic to handle.
I assume Super Sonic has them because Base Sonic has them listed as standard equipment, but Sonic has rings that also greatly amplify his normal strength and speed.

I assume Super Sonic has them because Base Sonic has them listed as standard equipment, but Sonic has rings that also greatly amplify his normal strength and speed.
But then again, has Sonic ever done that while in Super Form? Wouldn't be redundant when he's already in super form already? And also, Aardvark can take those away using his magnet

But then again, has Sonic ever done that while in Super Form? Wouldn't be redundant when he's already in super form already? And also, Aardvark can take those away using his magnet
I haven't seen the anime in years, so I can't recall if he used it with his Super Form, but I wouldn't say it's redundant. An amp is never really redundant unless the amp doesn't increase anything. Even Shadow was shown to amp himself in Super Form by removing his inhibitor rings. If Blue Aardvark amped himself and posed a threat, then Sonic would likely retaliate by doing the same in return.

As for the magnet thing, that would be under the assumption that the rings are metal. We don't know the composition of the rings other than having a ton of energy inside of them as far as I'm aware. We could assume they're metal, but I'm not sure it was ever insinuated they were. But even assuming it was metallic, Super Sonic has far greater Lifting Strength, so the magnet would be incapable of prying it from his hands (Assuming the magnet scales to Aardvark's LS [which it likely doesn't] it would be Class 50 vs Class T).

I haven't seen the anime in years, so I can't recall if he used it with his Super Form, but I wouldn't say it's redundant. An amp is never really redundant unless the amp doesn't increase anything. Even Shadow was shown to amp himself in Super Form by removing his inhibitor rings. If Blue Aardvark amped himself and posed a threat, then Sonic would likely retaliate by doing the same in return.
Hmm, interesting, but would it be in character for him for that? And I'm pretty sure their characters don't really have the same standards since Shadow is usually prone to more recklessness and etc.
As for the magnet thing, that would be under the assumption that the rings are metal. We don't know the composition of the rings other than having a ton of energy inside of them as far as I'm aware. We could assume they're metal, but I'm not sure it was ever insinuated they were. But even assuming it was metallic, Super Sonic has far greater Lifting Strength, so the magnet would be incapable of prying it from his hands (Assuming the magnet scales to Aardvark's LS [which it likely doesn't] it would be Class 50 vs Class T).
I assumed those rings are metal due to the fact that they could be much harder and more durable than average rings, due to the fact that those rings empower those who use that at their disposal. And no, the Magnet doesn't scale to him physically, it instantly attracts any metal instantly with ease. So he could use that to take away his rings to prevent him being as strong as him. And also, Aardvark's whole variety of hax will be a big problem for Sonic to handle

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting, but would it be in character for him for that? And I'm pretty sure their characters don't really have the same standards since Shadow is usually prone to more recklessness and etc.
Assuming he had the ring, I would think so. At least if he was having difficulty with Aardvark's amp. After all, he'd only use it in character in Base if he was having trouble. I don't recall him using it as overkill at any point.

I don't recall Shadow being more reckless. In fact, I always viewed him as the more mature, critical thinker of the two. That isn't to say Sonic completely lacks maturity or critical thinking, it just didn't seem to come as naturally to him. Sonic definitely seemed more childish between the two of them, or in other words reckless. Shadow did risky things, but that was typically for the better of someone else. Such as at the end of the series where Super Shadow knocks out Super Sonic to save him from being killed by energy exhaustion and stops the Galaxy/Universe busting explosion with Chaos Control, indefinitely freezing it in time. Supposedly killing himself in the process due to intense energy exertion (Or possibly from having been swallowed up by the explosion, but I believe it was the former).

I assumed those rings are metal due to the fact that they could be much harder and more durable than average rings, due to the fact that those rings empower those who use that at their disposal. And no, the Magnet doesn't scale to him physically, it instantly attracts any metal instantly with ease. So he could use that to take away his rings to prevent him being as strong as him.
Well, playing devils advocate, and assuming the rings are made of metal, the magnet would not be capable of prying the rings from Sonic's hands. He has Class T lifting strength. Currently, on Aardvark's profile, nothing reflects the lifting strength of the magnet. All we have to go off of is Aardvark's own lifting strength. So at best I can assume it to be at that level. If there's a calculation that puts the magnet either at the same level or above Super Sonic's lifting strength, then the magnet would indeed be capable of snatching them from him, but otherwise, Sonic would keep a solid hold of them without any difficulty.

For reference, the difference in lifting strength between Aardvark's current lifting strength statistic, and Super Sonic's is a factor of 2,712,840,000x.

(I'd also recommend calculating the Boulder lifting feat as well as the Ant's mass, because assuming he's a lot bigger than a real ant, his mass would be fairly higher via square-cube law, and thus him being able to lift 100,000 times his own weight would yield fairly impressive results)

Assuming he had the ring, I would think so. At least if he was having difficulty with Aardvark's amp. After all, he'd only use it in character in Base if he was having trouble. I don't recall him using it as overkill at any point.

I don't recall Shadow being more reckless. In fact, I always viewed him as the more mature, critical thinker of the two. That isn't to say Sonic completely lacks maturity or critical thinking, it just didn't seem to come as naturally to him. Sonic definitely seemed more childish between the two of them, or in other words reckless. Shadow did risky things, but that was typically for the better of someone else. Such as at the end of the series where Super Shadow knocks out Super Sonic to save him from being killed by energy exhaustion and stops the Galaxy/Universe busting explosion with Chaos Control, indefinitely freezing it in time. Supposedly killing himself in the process due to intense energy exertion (Or possibly from having been swallowed up by the explosion, but I believe it was the former).
Gotcha, good to know.
Well, playing devils advocate, and assuming the rings are made of metal, the magnet would not be capable of prying the rings from Sonic's hands. He has Class T lifting strength. Currently, on Aardvark's profile, nothing reflects the lifting strength of the magnet. All we have to go off of is Aardvark's own lifting strength. So at best I can assume it to be at that level. If there's a calculation that puts the magnet either at the same level or above Super Sonic's lifting strength, then the magnet would indeed be capable of snatching them from him, but otherwise, Sonic would keep a solid hold of them without any difficulty.

For reference, the difference in lifting strength between Aardvark's current lifting strength statistic, and Super Sonic's is a factor of 2,712,840,000x.

(I'd also recommend calculating the Boulder lifting feat as well as the Ant's mass, because assuming he's a lot bigger than a real ant, his mass would be fairly higher via square-cube law, and thus him being able to lift 100,000 times his own weight would yield fairly impressive results)
I see, because I was thinking in physics that magnets usually don't rely on the person's own grip strength to pry anything away, but fair enough. And Aardvark could play around with his mindset with his hypnotizing hat via Mindhax. He can technically create smokescreens with his cigar that will disorient Sonic for a pretty good time to buy some time for what Aardvark's planning to do with him. And I'm not sure how Sonic is going to get through his superior Regeneration and Types 2 and 3 Immortality. And Aardvark can technically trap him with his Quicksand.

I see, because I was thinking in physics that magnets usually don't rely on the person's own grip strength to pry anything away, but fair enough.
Yea, at first glance, one might not think of that. But of course, if nothing is holding onto the metal of the object being attracted, the magnet will easily pull said object in (Assuming the magnet is strong enough), though, if something is actively holding onto a said object, it becomes significantly harder for the magnet to pull in. Especially in a case where said force is around two billion times stronger.
And Aardvark could play around with his mindset with his hypnotizing hat via Mindhax.
How often does he use the hypnotization hat in character, or just when does he use it in general in character?
He can technically create smokescreens with his cigar that will disorient Sonic for a pretty good time to buy some time for what Aardvark's planning to do with him.
Normally that could work, but remember Sonic's enhanced hearing? He could fight, evade, and easily defeat an invisible enemy by hearing alone. So even without sight, Sonic could easily hear Aardvark's movement and act based on that. Or he could possibly deconstruct the smoke similar to Chaos, though smoke's not tangible in the same sense, so I'm unsure of how that'd work out.
And I'm not sure how Sonic is going to get through his superior Regeneration and Types 2 and 3 Immortality.
He doesn't really need to. In character, Sonic would just go for incapacitation, and for the kill only if necessary. It's why I brought up the pressure points or just wailing on him until he passes out earlier. Because Sonic's likely to just knock him out instead, which of course regeneration doesn't cover.

This could be changed if the win-con is only by death, however, that unfairly gives Blue Aardvark an advantage of not being able to lose at all due to regeneration that Super Sonic can't circumvent. I'm unsure if even his deconstruction could bypass it... well, actually, it possibly could. But I forgot to what extent it deconstructed Perfect Chaos.
And Aardvark can technically trap him with his Quicksand.
Sonic could teleport out with Chaos Control. Though, it's unlikely he'd get stuck in Quicksand to begin with. On account of Super Sonic almost always flying/hovering as opposed to just being on the ground in general.

This could be changed if the win-con is only by death, however, that unfairly gives Blue Aardvark an advantage of not being able to lose at all due to regeneration that Super Sonic can't circumvent. I'm unsure if even his deconstruction could bypass it... well, actually, it possibly could. But I forgot to what extent it deconstructed Perfect Chaos.

Roughly 2:26 if the timestamp didn't work

I completely forgot that this thread existed, But anyways

Apologies for the really late response.
Yea, at first glance, one might not think of that. But of course, if nothing is holding onto the metal of the object being attracted, the magnet will easily pull said object in (Assuming the magnet is strong enough), though, if something is actively holding onto a said object, it becomes significantly harder for the magnet to pull in. Especially in a case where said force is around two billion times stronger.
Fair enough, but since you mentioned the fact that Ant lifted a huge boulder while stating that he could lifting 100,000 times his own weight would yield incredible results, I'm considering getting that calced.
How often does he use the hypnotization hat in character, or just when does he use it in general in character?
It's in character pretty much, but given that he's a chronic Toon Force Character, he randomly starts out with anything from his arsenal catalog via Hammerspace.
Normally that could work, but remember Sonic's enhanced hearing? He could fight, evade, and easily defeat an invisible enemy by hearing alone. So even without sight, Sonic could easily hear Aardvark's movement and act based on that. Or he could possibly deconstruct the smoke similar to Chaos, though smoke's not tangible in the same sense, so I'm unsure of how that'd work out.
The smokescreen could buy him some time to distract him to keep him occupied as an act

Apologies for the really late response.
No problem.
Fair enough, but since you mentioned the fact that Ant lifted a huge boulder while stating that he could lifting 100,000 times his own weight would yield incredible results, I'm considering getting that calced.
Well, the boulder part doesn't matter much. You just need to get Blue Ant's mass based on inverse square law, and then multiply his weight by 100,000 times to get a result. I can try to calculate it for you if you want. But I'd need the Blue Ant's official proportions, such as height. Or at least someone to compare his height to that has a canon height.
It's in character pretty much, but given that he's a chronic Toon Force Character, he randomly starts out with anything from his arsenal catalog via Hammerspace.
While it's in character for him to use the equipment if he has it, I'm referring to if it's a regular option that he normally resorts to.
The smokescreen could buy him some time to distract him to keep him occupied as an act
Maybe? I don't think it'd be a very effective distraction since Sonic could locate Blue Aardvark through the smoke with his enhanced hearing. Like, Sonic doesn't even need to rely on his eyes to fight IIRC. He can actually fight with his eyes closed by hearing the opponent's movements and dodge, fight, etc. with the enemy even if he can't see them.

Well, the boulder part doesn't matter much. You just need to get Blue Ant's mass based on inverse square law, and then multiply his weight by 100,000 times to get a result. I can try to calculate it for you if you want. But I'd need the Blue Ant's official proportions, such as height. Or at least someone to compare his height to that has a canon height.
Thanks for offering the calc to that feat, we'll continue this onto your wall.
While it's in character for him to use the equipment if he has it, I'm referring to if it's a regular option that he normally resorts to.
I mean, it is pretty random whatever he'd start with, but I'd say he'd start off with Transmutation, Smacking him around with clubs

Back