• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blowback of Mister Mxyzptlk upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Manhattan needs to scale - as I already explained in the OP. Mxy returning from the Null Space made him weaker, and he didn't want his power to return quickly so Jor El doesn't captures him again. The statement on Manhattan's files, when you consider the context of the arc, are kinda meaningless. But his new justifications are much better. Feats over statements is always better.

Also I don't see a need for a different key, this is the first time we saw mxy go all out and found out about his limits.

Thank you for helping out. Confluctor's suggested changes seem acceptable then.

Also I don't see a need for a different key, this is the first time we saw mxy go all out and found out about his limits.
Yeah but it's to match the different cosmology regarding the various states of the cosmos.

I don't think it has been contradictory when it comes to mxy - aside from the very early post-crisis stuff. It has only been expanded further and further.

We are preparing to make a DC Comics cosmology revision that will separate it by specific writer canons, not exactly eras.

We are preparing to make a DC Comics cosmology revision that will separate it by specific writer canons, not exactly eras.
But those writers didn't do the major Myx stuff until well after Post-Crisis and the like.

Yes, but we will call it different cosmologies instead, although I suppose that we might be able to use your suggestion as an intermediary solution.

What do the rest of you think?

actually, joker will lose possibly low 1-c and become "At least Low 1-C" - basically warping the reality and stuff on at least 6-D level. And he will get a new physical tier at 4-B

Okay. That seems fine to me at least. I will unlock the pages.

Shouldn’t Emperor Joker’s durability lose the “ultimately Solar System level” part since he physically scales to that already?

yeah i thought that was weird so I changed it. I will revise that key fully one day tbh, there are some issues with it I think. I remember a multi stellar LS from that comic but don't have the scan on me rn

So should I unlock the Joker page for editing again?

Nah you can lock them all. It should be fine for now. I will revisit the comic sometimes again to see if there are better replacements for his current LS and striking strength stats

Okay. No problem.

So what is currently left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back