• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blowback of Mister Mxyzptlk upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perpetua has already been established as being far stronger than Mister Mxyzptlk when in the 6th Dimension, but to be in a far weaker state within the 3rd Dimension/the regular DC multiverse.

We will also handle that in our upcoming DC cosmology revision.

For the record, their low 1A part is used for superiority over MXY. We need to find better replacements for Manhattan's low 1c stat which comes from a statement.

For the record, their low 1A part is used for superiority over MXY. We need to find better replacements for Manhattan's low 1c stat which comes from a statement.
Do you have any suggestions?

Please elaborate. I do not remember the reasons for why Perpetua is Low 1-C anymore.

Last edited:
Okay, and why is he Low 1-C? Meaning, which character and feat are they ultimately scaling from?

I am not sure. I would appreciate input from the other members that I called here earlier.

Long story short, Mister Mxyzptlk is High 1-C now. However, the problem with that is there are some characters who scales to him.
  • Emperor joker will stay 6D because he didn't effect the entire 11Ds of DC, but more so just up to Fourth World.
  • Strange Visitor... It is possible for him to scale, however, considering how it comes from a non canon story (correct me if I am wrong, but it doesn't take place in the standard multiverse, right?) so he will be just scaled to at least 5D due to lack of developments on that Mxy. Yes, I am aware of the new retcons, but we can't just slap high 1c on every Mxy every.

On top of that, I wanted to propose scaling rules for Mxy;
  • People can only scale to his High 1-C tier if they fight him in a prolonged battle, defeat him continuously or if they are considered equals via feats and statements.
  • If there is a possible scaling, they should be scaled to the feats shown in that comic rather than mxy's high 1-C. So we need to evaluate it closely because Mxy can control his power output.
  • I will think of some more later
These ones basically

Long story short, Mister Mxyzptlk is High 1-C now. However, the problem with that is there are some characters who scales to him.
  • Emperor joker will stay 6D because he didn't effect the entire 11Ds of DC, but more so just up to Fourth World.
  • Strange Visitor... It is possible for him to scale, however, considering how it comes from a non canon story (correct me if I am wrong, but it doesn't take place in the standard multiverse, right?) so he will be just scaled to at least 5D due to lack of developments on that Mxy. Yes, I am aware of the new retcons, but we can't just slap high 1c on every Mxy every.

On top of that, I wanted to propose scaling rules for Mxy;
  • People can only scale to his High 1-C tier if they fight him in a prolonged battle, defeat him continuously or if they are considered equals via feats and statements.
  • If there is a possible scaling, they should be scaled to the feats shown in that comic rather than mxy's high 1-C. So we need to evaluate it closely because Mxy can control his power output.
  • I will think of some more later
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @Planck69 @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @LephyrTheRevanchist

What do you think about this?

Hmm. The 11-D stuff being based on M-Theory raises some concerns.

But at the moment yes, what is proposed in the OP like with Emperor Joker is fine.

I also think Doctor M and people who scale to his full power should also probably be High 1-C for consistency reasons. Myx also just honestly needs a key for Post-Crisis and one for Post-Rebirth so this doesn cause larger backscaling issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back