• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Antagonists

was gonna say i was surprised that i only saw one person say fairy tail, but then i remembered that throughout the whole show, they get defeated at least once by pretty much every single villain, so yeah... like, zeref AND and acnologia in the tenrou arc?? not even lol... dont get me started on bleach either lol. oh, supernatural is another one... hey, wait up, how come we dont have a teen wolf page here??? nani??? i was gonna say that they all had the fairy tail effect, but they dont even have a page lol

it was just stalling, I could have been the first one on the block, they could have hurried up, and the guy maybe wouldn't have ran and get shot plus all the paperwork...phew. It seems it was more or less just stalling so the dragon could enter and ruin everything.

true true. hmm now that i think about, this doesnt fit cod at all tho... interesting.. the protag always kinda fodderizes the villain in the end. unless, its makarov with his bombs, and shit like that. hey, what about naruto? zabuza loses again, but haku kills naruto and sasuke. orochimaru ******* totally and utterly vaporizes them... gaara vaporizes them... akatsuki in general vaporizes them... kurama, madara, and obito kinda vaporize them.... kaguya should also... momoshiki was alway pissed off and still got destroyed lol...

Tbh Fishbone D could have easily killed Ichigo on the spot if he hadn't wasted so much time howling in pain

wait, so we had a teen wolf page all this time, and i never knew about it??? wtf lol ah good old fish bone man... good old fishbone... same for zaraki and byakuya in the SS arc. lol hahaha imgine if shunsui actually wanted to fight chad?? hahahaha oh man..

Ichigo would have been dead so many times.

Fishbone could have killed him

Pretty sure some hollows could have

First round Byakuya

Kenpachi would murder him brutaly

Byakuya second round easily could have killed him if he hadn't wasted so much time talking about how he's human

Aizen on sogyoku hill

Yammy might have been able to do it if he went all out not just smack him around

Grimmjow legit wasted 2 chances where he bodied him bad but always got saved cu Grimmjow was so cocky.

Ulquiorra should have killed him better first round

Nnoitra wasted too many chances when he toyed with him

Yammy 2nd round had him gripped and could have killed him, he was severely weakened

Aizen wasted a million chances he would have died so many times

Ginjo let him cry instead of killing him on the spot

Yhwach made a fool out of him but didn't have enough time to kill him, that was absurd

Yhwach in soul palace wasted more chances

Jugram just kinda let him go instead of stopping him

and Yhwach wasted all the opurtunities in the final fight

In elder scrolls arena Jagar Tharn BFR's you to Space; Daggerfall you already die but succeed at the same time because dragonbreak; battlesprie Dagon just punches you; Morrowind Dagoth Ur snaps your neck since he's immortal and your not; and in Skyrim Alduin consumes time instantly. Fallout 3 you get shot when the enclave knocked you out (I know you have the passcode they need but still); Fallout New Vegas Benny unloads multiple clips into your head just to be sure; Fallout 4 you get shot in the cyropod. Monster Hunter an Elder Dragon throws his Moon. Terraria the Moon Lord throws his Moon. Bloodborne Moon Presence throws his Moon. Star Wars the Empire throws its Death Moon.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, let's just say it never moves out of Part 1.

Hunter x Hunter has Leorio, Kurapika and Gon dying at the Hunter Exam on Hisoka's hands, Meruem manages to conquer humanity because Gon and Killua are no longer there and thus they lose important allies.

Naruto fails the Genin exam.

Medaka Box is erased by my boy Kumagawa Misogi before the story even begins.

My Hero Academia... Stain kills Deku and everybody else, then dies from AIDS.

To Aru Majutsu no Index... let's just say "Accelerator now uses his powers for more than reflecting and acts aggressively". Also, reality warper dude kills everybody without wasting time.

Dragon Ball Z... Vegeta just flat-out fodderizes all the Z Warriors, takes Goku on with Nappa's help and then exterminates humanity.

I'm not talking about Nanatsu no Taizai, Overlord, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken and others wherein the protagonists are OP enough to handle bloodlusted antagonists.

The Smashor said:
One Punch Man: Boros wipes earth before Saitama knows who he is, then causing Saitama to die of starvation due to there being nothing on the planet to eat.
HOLY SHIT, I'd never have thought of One Punch Man!

In this case... any of the Ten Commandments just doesn't f*cking tell what their power is and rather tries to fool people into violating their commandments and getting punished.

I love how all ennemies in sailor moon was really strong without their characters or plot, if they are bloodlust:

• Metalia move her ass, Mindhax the planet before Sailor moon gain a resistance, absorb the silver crystal and envelop the Cosmos
  • Death Phantom move his ass, kill Chibiusa and Sailor Moon, get the Silver Crystal and Absorb all the Universe
  • Pharaoh 90 move his ass and throw his ******* universe before sailor moon have a power up and sailor saturn's awaken, get the silver crystal and....it's all...?
  • Metalia mover her ass, kill every senshi before their power up and literally Control the Universe
  • Chaos.....think and erase the timeline even if he dont get the silver crystal

Grima kills Lucina before she can reach the past.

Android 17 and 18 go all out destroying the planet thus killing Trunks and Bulma before the former can even go to the past.

Or better yet, Goku Black/Zamasu just destroys the earth so Trunks can't go to the past and no machines left to take anyone to the past.

>Planet

>KEK! We'd be lucky if it stopped there. Worse case scenario. Ajimu stops the series before the start of creation via "MUH AGE" and gg.

Medaka Box: This means a lot of things, but in particular FINALLY WE CAN GIVE HER A TIER. Does The Hero count in this, i mean this is just no "CIS", is PIS also excluded?

High School DxD- There is no...exceptionally strong bad guy here. Sirzechs Lucifer single handedly solos all of them casually. So not much changes i guess? (Except for the main cast getting completely annihalated)

GetBackers: Idk tbh. Ends more or less the same...not. Akabane Kuroudo wipes Ginji, then Ban wipes Akabane, then Akabane comes back, ban wipes again and again and again, eventually both get annoyed then just destroy the world via "i can't imagine it" and chill.

Grappler Baki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yujiro flexes 30 sec into the series...gg, go home.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I am unsure as to who is the actual bad guy here. The strongest swordswoman doesn't seem all that bad.

Katanagatari: I guess they kill the girl right away, and then the protag just hammers down the whole cast. The good guys still win, just much earlier, does this count?

In Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, we'd have Toudo simply f*cking dodge Ittou Rasetsu and therefore win that fight, no effort. And this probably also means PIS, to some extent. Oh, we'd also have Ikki lose his first fight because that Ittou Shura was BS and Stella was willingly not using magic to win.

Gurren Lagann (Verse): Lord Genome nukes the planet to get rid of those pesky apes. Or if that doesn't happen, Anti Spiral murders everyone to death immedately

Mand21 said:
In Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, we'd have Toudo simply f*cking dodge Ittou Rasetsu and therefore win that fight, no effort. And this probably also means PIS, to some extent. Oh, we'd also have Ikki lose his first fight because that Ittou Shura was BS and Stella was willingly not using magic to win.
Toudo lost to Ikki and won vs everyone else anyway so. Not much CIS there (she may have won vs Ikki, since she stated that if she had dodged she would have won, though Ikki was pretty roughed up in that match).

And Ikki vs Stella also lacked PIS. Stella is actually weaker than Ikki (unless you read the light novel where she gets stronger). Ikki actually broke through her magic defense and he was too fast for her to handle with offensive magic.

Ikki vs Stella may have lacked PIS, but Stella was definitely not bloodlusted or she'd have attacked with everything she had from the start before Ikki could reveal Ittou Shura.

Ikki revealed Ittou Shura because he decided to end it. If Stella had gone full power from the start, ikki would have done so aswell. Rakudai tends to have pretty good fights and characters while lacking major CIS or PIS. The only thing i can think of are these:

1) Oudo solos the school

2) Eldeweiss murders Ikki (though she left him cus she was impressed by him, so idk if that would count, that wasn't a sign of arrogance or stupidity she was just impressed he survived her strongest attack so she wanted to see how strong he'd become, she doesn't seem like a bad guy tbh)

3) Amane shinomiya solos the verse. He wishes for the destruction of the world or serious illnesses and GG. Ikki's win over him may or may not have been CIS/PIS.

DMUA said:
Gurren Lagann (Verse): Lord Genome nukes the planet to get rid of those pesky apes. Or if that doesn't happen, Anti Spiral murders everyone to death immedately
Lord Genome doesn't actually want the human race to die. He was just keeping them limited so they didn't get enough of a population to alert the anti spiral. As for the Anti Spiral, they didn't know where the spiral races where because of their low population. Any race that reached more than a million was found and killed by the Mugann.

Well

As per the later, this is Bloodlust so

They're gonna send, at best for the Spiral Races, a Solar System sized mech to completely oblitherate said planet

At worse they'll just outright vaporize it

Back