• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Team Naruto

Naruto

Sasuke

Madara

Juubito

Team Bleach

Ichigo

Aizen

Yhwach (no Almighty)

Uriyu

All of them at their strongest

Extra !!

while the battle rages between the two teams .. more allies enter the battle to help their team.

Extra Naruto

• First 4 Hokages
Extra Bleach

• Toshiro
  • Rukia
  • Byakuya
  • Renji
  • speed is equalized

^I hope you are kidding.

Team naruto wins just because our friend Yhwach cannot use Almighty, which is a HUGE disadvantage for the Bleach team.

Aizen can use KS. Game over, sorry Naruto fans

Without Aizen, yeah Team Naruto would win because Yhwach pre-Almighty is strong enough and Ichigo's feats lack

And what if Madara casts Infinite Tsukuyomi? Game over. It needs the moon, right, but OP didnt mention the location so...

Bleach teams wins easily. Yhwach could just rip all their chakra out of them or swallow them up in the darkness.

If speed was equalised I would go for team naruto. There's three guys that are sub-relativistic on here. I know that naruto has extreme sensing abilities to the point where he does not need to see an attack but the thing is that's just one character out of four characters.

I guess naruto and Madara could do a combo. Naruto could make 100 clones while Madara uses limbo to weave and get a sneak attack on the opponents. Or sasuke can uses his rinnegan to switch people his team members into attacking positions. He can do chidori in susanoo mode as well.

Dont be biased. Yhwach just simply destroys them with his final attack. Oh not to mention Uryu has the Antithesis to reverse whatever techniques the Naruto team does, but he would have to support only

Yhwach or Aizen could just solo the entire Narutoverse let alone this team sorry to say, its too unbalanced

Uryu in a sense would be the ultimate team healer. he can transfer the physical states/wellbeing of two things to eachother (not just himself and a enemy) to heal a comrade or himself and inflict wounds on the enemy.

kinda funny how Uryu and his dad were/are doctors too

But if Madara uses limbo and kills Uryu with a head shot he is not going to reverse anything. Without almighty Yhwach cannot reform his body from attacks. Uryu is going to be the first one team naruto is going to go for. You just need a powerful enough attack to one shot Uryu.

Only if they had prep time which OP doesnt state here, besides that doesnt change the fact Aizen has KS and Yhwach has his shadows. Nobody on the Naruto team is going to survive that

well obviously if it's instantly a fatal hit yes. however anything he survives from he can use against them to great effect.

It wouldn't be obvious for the Naruto team to target and pinpoint Uryu, they don't have full knowledge to act like that

Not that this really matters of course. Yhwach or even Uryu using Sklaverei would be devastating, especially to jinchuriki when their tailed beast is removed it's fatal.

How fast are the Bleach Characters? Don't they both have FTL feats in Naruto and Bleach? If one side is massively faster than this match is null.

EDIT:

Actually I just read their pages and unless speed is equal I don't see Naruto team doing much here, but that being said, on the assumption that you all want to debate with speed equal and Almighty off, I don't see Uryuu as a major factor here. Anti-Thesis is pretty much useless unless Uryuu is alive and Concious to use it.

Personally, I can't speak for the rest of you, KS is usless against everyone here being they have sensory abilities that get over it or are simply able to see through illusions. Yhwach and Aizen are the only real threats considering Aizen is immortal and Yhwach well....because he's Yhwach. I don't see him absorbing anyone on Team Naruto but to Teleportation/Substitution/TSB. Honestly, everyone save for maybe Juubito has the AP to Kill Yhwach. Limbo's should take care of him tbqh. 4 people equally as strong as Madara with the same abilities that Yhwach can't Harm nor percieve. Actually, Aizen should be the only one Safe from Limbo's considering he's immortal but that hardly changes the outcome.

IN MY OPINION (I've read some threads here already and I don't want to argue so take this as my subjective opinion), Naruto team takes this due to overall Higher AP compared to T2 save for Yhwach, Yhwach being Glass Canon and the advantage of Surprise Limbo's give to Naruto Team. Aizen can later be sealed.

Yhwach Aizen and Ichigo are at least SubRelativistic+, I think Naruto characters only reach MassivelyHypersonic+ at most

I dont think there are FTL feats on either side, but thats irrelevant. I think this match is too one sided in favor of Bleach. theyre much faster and much more hax. I dont know if it should be removed or not, though

At a certain point it would be obvious to go for Uryu because as you said before Uryu can transfer damage not just from himself but from his team mate also. If Uryu keeps doing that then it's going to be very obvious to go for him first otherwise the fight will never end for team naruto.

DanteMichael Madara does not need prep to one shot Uryu. He can just use limbo which Uryu no one can sense or see besides the members of team naruto and then use a truth seeking ball to uryu's head.

Also if Madara or naruto defends themselves with truth seeking balls I'm not sure if Yhwach's darkness can bypass it.

Well, which one is stronger. In context of the story. Dangai can destroy hills with ease and final bttle has Hollowification so I am not sure which is stronger.

And that Aizen ks thing has been debated in the naruto vs Aizen fight and it never seemed to come to a conclusion. Because it was basically what were the chances that naruto would use clones off straight away and the chances that Aizen would use ks straight away. It was basically because if naruto does his clones and Aizen uses ks naruto will be under the spell but Aizen will have to deal with all those clones which may disrupt his concentration.

Uchihazinon said:
At a certain point it would be obvious to go for Uryu because as you said before Uryu can transfer damage not just from himself but from his team mate also. If Uryu keeps doing that then it's going to be very obvious to go for him first otherwise the fight will never end for team naruto.

DanteMichael Madara does not need prep to one shot Uryu. He can just use limbo which Uryu no one can sense or see besides the members of team naruto and then use a truth seeking ball to uryu's head.

Also if Madara or naruto defends themselves with truth seeking balls I'm not sure if Yhwach's darkness can bypass it.
Its not going to matter if Yhwach blitzes them with his final attack, it would hit before Naruto's team uses TSB

By prep I mean for Naruto's team to come up with that kind of strategy theyd need prep because otherwise how would they know who to attack and how? Even then Yhwach or Aizen will attack before they do so its irrelevant

The shadow clones bring back information to the user, so if the one that was placed under Ks was destroyed, does that mean the original is now under KS?

Also, Yhwach is extremely overpowered even without the almighty. He thrusted his arm towards Ichigo and broke his Bankai after he repaired it.

He could blitz the rest of the team but blitzing naruto is going to be hard considering how high Yhwach's spiritual pressure is. Naruto can just sense him without seeing him.

Naruto is not the type of guy who makes strategies before battle. He thinks on his feet.

Yhwach can't regenerate either. If Yhwach touches the truth seeking rod which is with Madara at all times then Yhwach will lose parts of his body.

Aizen just needs to be sealed. Naruto has that magnetic release rasengan which can seal Aizen once he's weak enough.

If Madara was under Kyoka Suigetsu, his abilities would not matter (and please don't tell me that Madara can bypass KS, beacause he can't. Ks even worked against Yhwach when he had the Almighty activated.

Aizen and Yhwach's speed is so ridiculous it wouldn't matter wether Naruto could sense them or not. He would get blitzed regardless. Also, looking at this further, Ninjustsu wouldn't work on Ichigo or Aizen because of their absurd reiatsu cushion, and Aizen's affinity in Kido would also come to good use.

Both Ichigo and Aizen have been shown to block hill busting attacks like they are nothing. Yhwach could probably do it to, and Uryu might be able to do it with Letzstil.

Even if he puts Madara under the spell and cuts Madara up then what. When Aizen uses ks, after he feels like the fight has been won he will let go of the spell. There has never been a scene in the bleach manga where Aizen puts someone under ks and beats them up and then still leaves them under the spell.

Secondly naruto I think is the only one who has something up his sleeve to deal with Aizen while he is under ks. Once naruto makes those clones Aizen will have to deal with those first.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Team Naruto
Naruto

Sasuke

Madara

Juubito

Team Bleach

Ichigo

Aizen

Yhwach (no Almighty)

Uriyu

All of them at their strongest

Extra !!

while the battle rages between the two teams .. more allies enter the battle to help their team.

Extra Naruto

• First 4 Hokages
Extra Bleach

• Toshiro
  • Rukia
  • Byakuya
  • Renji

* Updated

Ichigo's and Aizen's mountains were small as hell. They do not even count as mountains. Naruto deflected five tailed beast bombs. They were deflected from miles away and destroyed mountains. Most likely bigger than ichigos one.

Uchihazinon said:
Even if he puts Madara under the spell and cuts Madara up then what. When Aizen uses ks, after he feels like the fight has been won he will let go of the spell. There has never been a scene in the bleach manga where Aizen puts someone under ks and beats them up and then still leaves them under the spell.
Secondly naruto I think is the only one who has something up his sleeve to deal with Aizen while he is under ks. Once naruto makes those clones Aizen will have to deal with those first.
Aizen does not release KS, only the temporary effects of it. He can cast the illusion on anyone who has ever saw the blade anytime he wants. It is not unreasonable to say that the second Madara tries to attack Aizen again he will put him back under an illusion. Aizen is so fast that the clones would be dead before they even had a chance to fight, also, Aizen has Kido such as #90 and #99 that are perfect for dealing with multiple enemies at once. Even if those kidos don't finish off the clones immediately, Aien can just quickly speed blitz them and then rengage Naruto who spent tons of Chakra to do nothing to Aizen (especially if all those clones were in Six Paths form.)

Hmmm... Well Tosiro and the others are very powerful (why no Kenpachi love?), I think the first four hokages might be able to defeat them, but the main contenders of Bleach are still far more powerful than all 4 of the Kages (disregarding Uryu, but his ability is broken).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back