• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Tiers Questions

Okay so I undertsand that most bleach charatcers are always getting upgrading right

So I would like to know certains tiers and where the feats came from

So o believe the city level feat came from Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras so thats covered

But I would likde to know where the town level feat and mountain level feat came from

Was the town levelfeat introduced in the Soul Society Arc

I guess I can understand Shunsui being comparable to Lille, but why is Ginjo Mountain level and Post skip Ichigo Bankai at mountain level as well

The town level rating comes from Komamura's Shikai which packs a 26 Kiloton wallop. Can't find the calc right now so if someone can post it here, that'd be great. Anyway, this feat scales to a lot of people. Zaraki, Byakuya, pre-time-skip Ichigo, every Espada in base numbered 8 and up. I have an upgrade in mind that could bump them up to large town but it hasn't been accepted yet.

The mountain level rating is from Lille busting the floating cities surrounding the Soul King palace which came out in the triple digit Megatons. This would scale to Kyoraku since he fought against him and even pressured him. Of course it scales to Ukitake and Unohana (both are in the same league as Kyoraku) and Yamamoto (no explanation needed).

However, I'm not sure where the mountain level rating for post-time-skip Ichigo (before Division 0 training), Ginjo, Quilge, Grimmjow comes from. I always thought it was from some feat of Urahara or Yoruichi and scaling from them. Can someone please clarify this?

@Soldier Blue You can inform LordAizenSama, Kkapoios, and KuuIchigo about this thread. Perhaps one of them can help to answer your question.

Well, I wasn't there when they were upgraded to Mountain level, so I don't know.

I think Urahara was scaled from Shunsui - Quilge was able to damage Urahara and then Grimmjow killed Quilge.

Anyways, Ichigo should have a "Thousand Year Blood War Fullbring Bankai and or Shikai" key. Which will make his Fullbring Arc Fullbring Bankai key back to City level which will then make Ginjo go back also.

Yeah... I'll need to fix up the keys to the Bleach profiles.

Edit: And I don't know about this, but Ichigo got all of his powers back from these guys. I was wondering if Fullbring Shikai should be just straight up City level and his Bankai At least City level.

I am fine with if you want to help with fixing the Bleach profiles. They seem to be in a bit of a mess.

Ichigo and Ginjo are fine where they are. Ichigo is superior to Quilge who damaged Urahara. Urahara scaled to Shunsui. That's why Ichigo is mountain level

The current ratings seem to have changed quit a bit from a year ago (when i was more interested in Bleach) and most of the ratings aren't based on calcs, more like assumptions about characters being stronger than a certain amount which resulted in this logic "character A is stronger than B who is 7-B so A is 7-A).

And a lot of bad powerscaling.

I'm currenlty rereading the entire war arc to figure things out and i've read around 120 chapters the last 2 days.

It is true that there is scaling involved but it came from a feat, Lille's feat. It's not like everybody is scaled from someone who doesn't have a feat.

1.The value of the feat was assumed, not calced.

2.At least at the point i'm currenlty at Lille only destroyed the FAKE cities around the palace, not the real ones so the feat may not even actually count as a real one.

3.If it had been ranked as City level i would get it but Mountain level without a calc for destroying a city isn't right.

@Kkapoios Thank you for helping out with trying to fix any inaccuracies.

Soldier Blue said:
The town level rating comes from Komamura's Shikai which packs a 26 Kiloton wallop. Can't find the calc right now so if someone can post it here, that'd be great. Anyway, this feat scales to a lot of people. Zaraki, Byakuya, pre-time-skip Ichigo, every Espada in base numbered 8 and up. I have an upgrade in mind that could bump them up to large town but it hasn't been accepted yet.
The mountain level rating is from Lille busting the floating cities surrounding the Soul King palace which came out in the triple digit Megatons. This would scale to Kyoraku since he fought against him and even pressured him. Of course it scales to Ukitake and Unohana (both are in the same league as Kyoraku) and Yamamoto (no explanation needed).

However, I'm not sure where the mountain level rating for post-time-skip Ichigo (before Division 0 training), Ginjo, Quilge, Grimmjow comes from. I always thought it was from some feat of Urahara or Yoruichi and scaling from them. Can someone please clarify this?
Okay thanks :)

Even though i'm not sure about a few things on the calc, why wasn't this on the profiles all this time and why didn't LordXcano put this himself on a blog?

Anyway you still haven't answered my second point, the cities were fake, not the real ones.Why would the feat be valid?

They were still the same size as the normal cities. There was nothing to prove that the cities were smaller just because they weren't the real ones. If you could find proof that they would be smaller because they are fake, then the calc would be debunked

A dilemma like the Acnologia High 7-A rating arises. I guess it's a "he didn't bust the real one but has the capability to easily bust the real one" kind of reasoning.

Except for the fact that Acnologia has no hypothetical High 7-A feat, he is at that level due to being extremely more powerful than multiple 7-A characters.

Oh? I always assumed he was rated High 7-A for being able to bust Tenrou (which the OBD pegged at 2.7 to 3 km across). Rating him at High 7-A merely because he's far superior to other 7-A characters is kind of against the rules is it not?

Also another guy did the same calc and one for Igneel's roar and he got City level for both feats.Though this was like 1.5 years ago so it'll be difficult for me to find the calcs.

The cities Lille destroy were created by Shutara same with the fake entrance to the palace where they fought. Yhwach destroy part of it when he arrived and both the fake entrance and the fake cities were shown to be solid. Ichibei was sitting on the real entrance at the time.

Yeah, multiple admins including LordAizenSama accepted it. But it seems the bleach downplayers will always come back for more

The powerscaling is total nonsense.

Also Amlad22 just because we have different opinions doesn't mean that i'm a downplayer.

Agreed. Kkapoios is a reliable member of the staff, and trying to be as rational and unbiased as he can.

I suppose I should retract my statement, it's just that over the past few weeks I've seen a few of your contributions to threads and they were a little downplayer like. Although I know you and the other admins do your best to be as non bias as possible, so I'm sorry.

Back