• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

@ Knight, can we use the made of auswählen as the basis of the last bow?

Lilttoto, a Sternritter compared to some captains, dodged the Yhwach, so I believe that some captains may climb to this feat.

It's still unclear whether Ichimaru was lying to Aizen or Ichigo. Which is why we shouldn't take his statements seriously.

AppleLord said:
Isn't that calc stacking? Using a distance from a calc on another calc to get a feat.
Using accepted calculated sizes/distances in other calcs does not fall under calc stacking (provided those sizes/distances themselves were not obtained via calc stacking).

Using previously calc'ed speeds to calc other speeds or distances is indeed calc stacking.

Sadly I don't think that we can use the Auswählen as real light, I personally wouldn't have an issue with it but we're very strict when it comes to light. Do you have scans of the details of the Auswählen?

How do we prove Gin was telling the truth or lying? Simple. No. We don't use the Aizen was far way from them to hear.

Gin claimed his Bankai can go up to 13 km.

Gin "lied" about his bankai. But to who?

Karakura Town limit to the next city is actually 13 miles from the center to the next city which is 20 KM.

Manga and data book say Gin cut the whole town in half with his ability.

I'll be making a calc. I suspect that it will result higher than Mach 500 if Gin was indeed lying. Hmmm.

This isn't actually hard, both the 13 Blades databook and UNMASKED 3 all confirm it can indeed go at the speed he said. He was just hiding the true properties of it which is the posion.It's even explained how it goes that fast.

Frantzy12 said:
This isn't actually hard, both the 13 Blades databook and UNMASKED 3 all confirm it can indeed go at the speed he said.
So he was lying to Aizen at the moment he betrayed him?

It also states that one of his abilities x2 the speed of his Mach 500 ability. Buton Renji or something like that. I forgot what it was called.

@Kazui

Maybe that'll work but I think I'd need more to go off of to prove its real light. If it's made of Reishi that's another indication of real light since it's made of spiritual particles.

Actually it's mach 1000, its bankai and 2x faster than its shikai, and also I did not see ichigo having difficulties to dodge them.

@Knight

The light can also be considered straight and intangible, all stern had single beams of light, and even litotto dodging into the boulder has lost its vollstandig.

"The Auswählen transfers not physical accumulations of Reishi, but pure energy. As such, even Kirio Hikifune's Cage of Life, which blocks all spiritual matter, cannot prevent its use"

Just dropping this here.

The bundles of light will return to Yhwach (walking the distance of the palace) shortly after reaching the Sterns
MR-19531-492719-16

<divclass="quote">Soldier Blue wrote:<divclass="quote"> Frantzy12 wrote:

This isn't actually hard, both the 13 Blades databook and UNMASKED 3 all confirm it can indeed go at the speed he said. </div>So he was lying to Aizen at the moment he betrayed him? </div> Yeah,this is what the fan translations say since it was never offically translated.

13 Blades:

Bankai. KAMISHININO YARI (At the moment when the blade changes size, it disintegrates leaving a single fragment in the body. He has always concealed its real property: It needs to extend further to extend quickly.* In a flash, the blade containing a violent poison turns into dust).

UNMASKED 3:

• As implied in 13 BLADEs, Gin's Bankai can indeed grow as long as he told Ichigo and at the speed he claimed, although it doesn't always do this. This is because these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities.

• Apparently, when Gin first used it to slice those skyscrapers, it did indeed reach 13km.
    • Gin's Buto technique is designed to make full use of KnY's apparent speed. Buto Renjin has double the speed and attack power of Buto. Few attacks can match Buto Renjin's attack power (it literally says the attack power is "incomparable" but that sounds like BS to me).

So he was lying to Aizen at the moment he betrayed him?

Would it be fine with you if we go with the assumption that Gin lied about his speed and I just calc Gin cutting the town in half with a 10 seconds timeframe? I don't know how big is Karakura town, but from the center to the east is at least 15 miles.

TataHakai said:
Firstly, calm down?

Secondly, if you're talking about screwattack then that calculation is pure garbage.

Thirdly, having more reiatsu doesn't instantly make you faster than someone.
Calm down?? Because i write thst comment in caps? I accidentally do it, i am just asking those questions, thanks for clearing things

1997KD said:
TataHakai said:
Firstly, calm down?

Secondly, if you're talking about screwattack then that calculation is pure garbage.

Thirdly, having more reiatsu doesn't instantly make you faster than someone.
Calm down?? Because i write thst comment in caps? I accidentally do it, i am just asking those questions, thanks for clearing things
Alright i just wanted to make sure and it's fine.

Why do people leave out Orihime from speed upgrades and repeatedly claim outlier? She consistently has great reaction feats in the series.

When Ulquiorra was fighting Bankai Ichigo the final time, Ulquiorra gets serious and goes FTE to Ichigo. However, Orihime was able to react and block his attack that Ichigo couldn't track.

In the Lost Agent Arc, Orihime was able to stop Fullbring Ichigo from blitzing Tsukishima with Santen Kesshun. This same Ichigo was able to blitz Tsukishima, the guy who scales to post timeskip Byakuya. The same Tsukishima that reacts to Candice lightning in the novels.

In the final arc she repeatedly keeps up with Ichigo and Yhwach, hell she blocks Yhwach from blitzing Ichigo, he had to use the Almighty to get around her shield.The only thing she doesn't react to was Hollow Merge + True Shikai Ichigo (a good thing since it means Ichigo was faster than Yhwach and his attacks).

Orihime >> Ichigo, I agree with what you said. Orihime protected ichigo in his fight with Ginjo and reflected the attack am I right or was it just anime?

Reactions yes, but her Shun Shun Rikka obviously scale as well. They have to move to form. So Orihime's combat involving Santen, Soten, Shiten and Koten should scale as well.

Suggestion, how about we make a different thread that intels who scales to the mach 25k calc and after that's finished, create another one on the calcs that had just been made?

Back