• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Snakeway:SOUL KING PALACE DISTANCE REVISION

So I had to make this CRT(i know we have a lot of these pending, but one more soul in bleach CRT limbo wouldn't hurt )

So in short, I think the soul king palace distance is 719280km(719280000m) and I disagree with the current accepted calc by Raven supreme ,Why?? not that it's wrong,the math seems nigh flawless .just that it contains too many superfluous parameters e.g peak human free fall,stairway,stamina of the verse e.t.c... Assumptions that are vague and as I've come to realize, don't really need.Not when there is an easier and straightfoward way to determine it from a feat (no calc stacking)

THE FEAT

5186918-3873465912-50786

From Shiba's descripto we know shakonmaku surrounds seireitei in a perfect sphere with seireitei's(in this case wanderiech) landmass at its centre.

The accepted radius of seireitei is 222km, therefore ichigo traversed this exact distance,from the top of the sphere to its centre ergo it's radius

• TIMEFRAME
The timeframe is a bit tricky but the lovely femritters(and Gisele) where there to [1] react to ichigo bursting the barrier. Their heads still turned in shock till ichigo lands, although Candice seems to have gotten a phrase i before the landing.

So timeframe is as follows

• lowball:1 minute the standard for unknown timeframes(this doesn't make much sense because it would mean the captain class female sternritters (and Gisele) where basically star gazing and couldn't react to something falling for about a minute
  • low end:30 seconds (still not accurate because the panels depicts the breaking of the barrier and ichigo crash landing happening nigh instantly)
  • mid end:10 seconds ( this makes sense because it's enough time for Candice to get her phrase in,its the safe end and takes care of any variables)
  • high end :3 seconds (well if Candice is a fast talker then it's plausible .also it depict the instant occurrence of the scene in question)
  • wank end:0.5 seconds (Ridiculous.. But these ladies(and Giselle)arelightening timers and couldn't see what came in so..... I guess)

• SHAKONMAKU RADIUS TRAVERSING SPEED
So with the distance and time parameters,we get the speed at which ichigo was travelling when he arrived at SS with little to no assumptions

• Lowball :222/60 sec=3.7km/s= mach 10.9
  • lowend:222/30 sec=7.4km/s=mach 21.6
  • Midend:222/10 sec=22.2km/s=mach 64.7
  • Highend:222/3 sec=74km/s=mach 215.7
  • Wankend:222/0.5 sec=444km/s=mach 1294.5
So these are the speed at which Ichigo must have been traveling judging from the speed at which he crash landed at seireitei.

it's already obvious how long ichigo travelled .it's 9 hours 15 minutes(canon timeframe),however am using 9 hours(32400 seconds) for the calc because of some variables like Ichigo some how stopping for McDonald's in the sky and Ichigo doesn't really enter theseMACH SPEEDS till after this call with Urahara. and the next time we see him arriving at SS, he was still using thoseHIGH SPEEDS.staying true to his statement and kirinji's statements about getting there with speed enhancement(shunpo) not via free fall.

So going with simple physics again ,speed *time=distance

SOUL KING PALACE DISTANCE

• Lowball =119880km
  • Low end =239760km
  • Mid end=719280km(719280000 metres)
  • high end =2397600km
  • wank end=.............14,385,600km

CONCLUSION

I propose the SKP distance be the Mid end, given the reasoning,proof and scans laid out above

This wasn't really meant to be a calc,am not a mathematician nor a calc member. just made use of simple equations. So the calcs are subject to reproof.though I bet they are accurate.

If you don't support this give concrete reasoning debunking it

If you support this a kudos will be nice.

No wankers please nor.... dewankers?

So what y'all think ?

characters that are not fast, were shown made above the speed of sound. Would not it be simpler to use the speed of sound to discover the distance ?? I'm not against Raven's calculation, in fact it's okay for me ...

KazuiK said:
characters that are not fast, were shown made above the speed of sound. Would not it be simpler to use the speed of sound to discover the distance ?? I'm not against Raven's calculation, in fact it's okay for me ...

Raven's calculations has too many unnecescary parameters and puts ichigo SKP-SS traveling speed at approx mach 7.9,that is bout 2.7km/s,which means it would take approx 1 minute 22 seconds for Ichigo to cross shakonmaku radius.

1 minute 22 seconds is way too long and contradicts these scenes.

• Highend:222/3 sec=74km/s=mach 215.7
  • Wankend:222/0.5 sec=444km/s=mach 129
Just pointing a small edit you should make, that wank end speed is looking pretty low compared to the high end.

@Anonymousblank

That's such a mistake, I think some digits got lost in translation

Back