• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Seireitei Size Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
21.jpg

Rangiku's mention supports hugeness of Seireitei.

This was the blog made after everyone decided statements were best since there wasn’t any inconsistency between them.

Damage hasn’t brought forth anything new and is simply just trying to have his way or no way as usual.

I linked that blog at the begnning of the OP.

I don't care if you don't think this is new; this calc is not supported by the manga and I think a revision is necessary. I collected the evidence in the OP for that.

And I don’t give a **** about your recycled arguments. To make a CRT you need new evidence presented in order to overwrite the old agreement. You haven’t provided anything. It’s literally a repeat hoping people will now agree with you even though nothing has changed whatsoever regarding information.

Edit - Here is a link for the actual thread. Anyone reading will see it’s literally recycled.

The Rukia novel very clearly describes what it’s like traveling within Seiretei. It’s a long journey and there are descriptions of mountains within the structure which you can’t actually see within any of the scans.

One of the movies outright states the distances between 2 gates within Seireitei. Everything outside of inconsistent drawings support it.

@AppleLord; and how big is the Seireitei from the size of those mountains?

@Cyberblader90; and how big is the Seireitei from that statement?
Aren't you the one in charge of the CRT's? You are supposed to find an alternative and more accurate way to calc feats with the help of others of course, and not just dismissed them all together. Can't we all get along?

Aren't you the one in charge of the CRT's? You are supposed to find an alternative and more accurate way to calc feats with the help of others of course, and not just dismissed them all together. Can't we all get along?

I don't have to propose a specific size to replace it with. My proposal in the OP is to remove the calculation from the verse page (this won't affect any profiles). If we want to replace it with another figure, we can explore that option.

But the original calculation is still unsupported by the manga and should be removed.

I don't have to propose a specific size to replace it with. My proposal in the OP is to remove the calculation from the verse page (this won't affect any profiles). If we want to replace it with another figure, we can explore that option.

But the original calculation is still unsupported by the manga and should be removed.
Neither the manga or light novel will support any calc because they are calculated based on statements or scans and there will always be someone who will think the calc is wrong for some reason. While the manga scans from above contradict the size (even do is a far away showing and in most cases the author leaves the background as a sketch or blank) it also supports the statements about mountains inside of sereitei.

So far is a contradictory stalemate that leans in favor of the manga, light novels, and non-canon movie statements.

No this is a thread regarding the size calc of Seireitei. So yeah I can bring up Las Noches since it’s the same thing.

No, you can't. That's like saying "This thread is a revision of an AP calc for Gremmy's meteor, so I can bring up an AP calc for Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho..."

Kindly stay on topic. If Las Noches needs looking into, it can happen on its own thread.

No, you can't. That's like saying "This thread is a revision of an AP calc for Gremmy's meteor, so I can bring up an AP calc for Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho..."
False Equivalency...? Lol what there isn’t even any relation between the two.
Kindly stay on topic. If Las Noches needs looking into, it can happen on its own thread.
This is on topic. How about you debunk my points I posted earlier instead of responding to this?

@Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye; trying to tell me what is and isn't on topic on my own thread... that's a new one.

This is not a thread for "Every Bleach calc in existence". This is a thread for the size of the Seireitei/Wandenreich as the title of the thread and the contents of the OP make clear. Don't bring up off-topic calcs.

might as well do my full post now:

in regards to statements, there is the aforementioned yoruichi statement, alongside the novel statement for the forests and mountains, which with no calc stacking can get 75 kilometers.

Pixel scaling with visuals can get a bit over 100 kilometers
User blog:piercer of Heaven/Bleach Revisions - Seireitei Size | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

The film, which may be non canon, can still act as supporting evidence. the number given in it gets over 1 hundred kilometers

I will do a second part on the visuals later

I've been addressing arguments. Forgive for not responding to every individual post since I'm currently in a debate with the entire Bleach fandom here.
Take your time as their is no reason to close a thread on the same day it was open.

I'm 100% against this. The visuals are not only inconsistent with each other (fluctuating heavily in size if you actually try to pixel scale them, with the worst offender being this one where Seireitei would be barely a few city-blocks in size), but they are also inconsistent with the lore of what we know exists inside or outside of Seireitei. There's no wide view of Seireitei that shows the mountains we are told and shown to exists inside Seireitei both in the manga and the novels (people already posted the scans for this). There's no wide view where we see the Rukongai which exists outside the Seireitei's wall, and which we see the first time Ichigo and co. arrive in Soul Society. This inconsistency is very understandable when you consider that Kubo had to pull out a chapter of manga in a week, so focusing too much on drawing something on scale would likely take a lot of time of the rest of that week's chapter.

The statements are much more consistent, with Yoruichi's statement supported by the fact that Aizen had planed around the Ryoka group going to Kukaku to get into Seireitei, and not going to the next gate because they'll be too late; with the novel statement supported by us seeing those mountains existing inside Seireitei (again, someone already posted this); there's the Fade to Black statement, a movie where Kubo was the executive producer to and was in charge of the setting of the movie, so he had to know about said size and the fact that it got into the movie means he agreed with it; there's also the fact that inside Seireitei exists multiple cities, supported by the fact that there are hundreds of districts inside Seireitei (possibly thousands as those 601 are just in the west cardinal point), for reference "districts" are units composing one or several municipalities, usually between village/town and city in size, and as far as I know there are around of 475 districts in Japan, so Seireitei alone has more (potentially many times over) number of districts than the country of Japan.

So yeah, the statements route is the more accurate route to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back