• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

Can someone add Matter and Soul Manipulation to Arrancars, Shinigami, Quincy and Fullbringers?

https://imgur.com/a/JydrH, Konpaku

All Matter in the Human World is made of Kishi, Reishi is Matter in the Spiritual World. Shinigami, and Quincy can manipulate and absorb Spiritual Matter. While Fullbring can manipulate and absorb Matter by Soul Absortion of the Reishi found inside the Kishi. Arrancars enhanced with Quincy Powers from Yhwach, like Ebern, can also Manipulate Reishi.

TataHakai said:
Bleach characters don't already have soul manipulation? That's weird
I mean it was so redundant I guess no1 cared to add it 0.0

You can go around adding it to every profile if you want,And resistance to soul manip for humans and quincies

Does that really warrant dimensional slicing? He was already travelling through there thanks to a portal someone else made; and he's never shown the ability to bust through dimensions to travel anywhere else. Maybe the only reason he was able to do it was because he was coming from the void between Heuco Mundo and Soul Society?

That really isn't important. Regardless of where he was those are broken shards of reality. No portal opens like this in Bleach. Kenpachi also did the same when Gremmy bfr to space and close the portal behind him. Portal Slicing. Lol

It's a bit important to consider it. How else is it possible for Ichigo to randomly gain the power to smash through dimensions? It's more likely just a result from him traveling through dimensions already and reaching his end point.

The same way Kenpachi did. Through the author. No portal was open, the sky suddenly cracked and he burst out of it. Candice destroyed part of Ichigo's armor that withstood the dome disintigration. That's also a hax, not related, but is hax.

He burst out of it because he was traveling from Heuco Mundo to Soul Society. There's nothing implying he can do this normally like slicing the sky in the living world and opening portals with cuts.

For Kenpachi, as far as I recall the space-portal wasn't fully closed.

"He burst out of it because he was traveling from Heuco Mundo to Soul Society. There's nothing implying he can do this normally like slicing the sky in the living world and opening portals with cuts."

Travelling through a void is not the same as destroying through reality. The portal wasn't even open on the otherside.

He never tried.

Hey guys. Since we're still on somewhat of a revsion train. Shouldn't all Kido masters have Jikanteishi and Kükanten'i? I know Tessai is the only one that used it but isn't it safe to assume all Kido Masters should be able to? Yama used another forbidden one and Aizen had knowledge of it. I don't think it's too far fetched that they can all use it just for plot reasons opt out of it. This would give Kido Masters Space and time manipulation + Teleportation. They may not use it IC but in bloodlusted matchups it may be worth something.

No, I don't see why they should all have it. Being a Kido master doesn't mean they can use every single type of Kido.

Yes, because he's never been demonstrated to use or know how to use Forbidden Kido Y.

That's like saying because Rukia has been shown to use Kido A, B, C, she can therefore use all known forms of kido.

It's far from saying that actually.

I'm saying characters with a rating of 100 in Kido/Reiatsu, one of which has demonstrated a forbidden Kido and the other which has reached and surpassed what Shinigami can do likely have the ability to do what Tessai did. Why is it a far fetched thought? Aizen is knowledgable on Forbidden Kido has stated he's reached the limit of what Shinigami can accomplish. And hell has aside from those 2 speels has shown to be arguably the best Kido user in the series. Hell he rivaled Tessai when he was a LT.

So comparing stuff like this with Rukia is rather uhh... no.

I mean, it's basically a similiar situation.

Scenario 1: A character has been seen to do X, and it's plausible he has knowledge of Y, so therefore he can do Y.

Scenario 2: A character has been seen to do A, and it's plausible she has knowledge of B, so therefore she can do B.

In any case, I don't think that's enough of a solid basis to say that Aizen can perform the same Kido techniques that Tessai can. Being absolutely amazing at Kido isn't the same thing as being able to use all Kido.

@Damage3245 is right.

As an example; We can't give Naruto Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands just because he has a hand made from Hashirama's cells, knows and was shown to use Wood Release, and is a reincarnation of Ashura who also shown to use Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands.

@Damage

See that's a fair argument. And I think you misunderstand. I'm fine if it gets rejected. I'm merely throwing my 2 cents out there. But I think even you have to agree comparing it to Rukia is a bit silly. Albeit the situations could be considered similar.

@Apple

My line of reasoning for Aizen specifically is that he is a Kido master with knowledge of Forbidden Techniques and somewhere it was said he's reached the top of what Shinigami can do. To say outright he can't do the aforementioned spells is a bit silly. By that same token I do understand the other side of it is we've never seen him do it so we can't say outright he can use them.

Damage3245 said:
Source on it activating on its own?
Lille can't see or sense apart the differences between the real Shunsui and his illusion clones. There's no way he can time his eye with his consciousness.

Here we see six Shunsui's attacking him at the same time.

Lille is surprised that his eye open for the third time, and continues to explain that it only "activates when his life is in danger."

Lille's Third Time Eye has Instinctive Reaction when his life is in danger.

He even says that he isn't aloud to keep his eye open at will.

He doesn't need to time Shunsui there; he can see he's getting attacked by a bunch of clones so he just needs to activate his ability so that regardless of which one hits him, he'll be safe.

That could just mean he opens his eye when his life is in danger; not that automatically opens for him.

That last bit could just mean he's ordered to do it and he's just following his orders. Nothing automatic about it.

Damage3245 said:
He doesn't need to time Shunsui there; he can see he's getting attacked by a bunch of clones so he just needs to activate his ability so that regardless of which one hits him, he'll be safe.
Just gonna reply to this part of your argument, since the rest is heavy depends on it.

He has to open his eye "three times" for it to work and keep it open. You're assuming he knows the exact time of the time for each of the three times or that he keeps his eye open. Which is invalid since he needs to be force into blinking three times for his power to become usable for the rest of the fight.

Why wouldn't he know the three times that he had to open his eyes to defend himself? When he comments "Ah, that's the third time," that's just him commenting on it being three times he had to defend himself and now he's allowed to go all out.

Damage3245 said:
Why wouldn't he know the three times that he had to open his eyes to defend himself? When he comments "Ah, that's the third time," that's just him commenting on it being three times he had to defend himself and now he's allowed to go all out.

Because, as I clearly posted evidence, he can't see or sense the real Shunsui from his illusions. When he comments "Ah, that's the third time," that's just him commenting on his eye opening for the third time on its own, in counter to the event that put his life in danger and now he's allowed to go all out.

Dr.Fix said:
Tessai was the Head Huncho of Kido, I wouldn't use him as the minimum standard.
When did I use him as a minimum standard? Him and Yamamoto were the only two Shinigami to use forbidden Kido iirc. They so happen to be two of the few Kido Masters. And Aizen is arguably above them. That with everything I said above is why I don't think it's far fetched to think other Kido Masters may have it. It's not like these Kido are ancient long lost knowledge that only he may know. They are merely illegal. So it stands to reason that anyone at least on Tessais level know how to use these two Kido. Because again.. they're illegal. Not some long lost ancient knowledge only a dirty dozen know of. They're illegal techniques that are taught to higher ups of the Kido Corps and likely some captains. Aizen shares a Kido rank of 100 with Yama. So it's not like I'm pulling anything out the ass here.

The databook charts are outdated and the title Kido master does not exist in Bleach. I can see a few characters being able to rival Tessai's prowess but not enough to give them an ability oly he showed.

As for Lille, the eye functions seperately from him. Looking at the description of "Instinctive reaction" though it doesn't fit.

Right however when said you get an idea of who I'm talking about. Aizen as a LT used #81 against his #88. Against the man with the head of Kido at the time. Aizen without the Hogyokou went up to #90 without incantation. At present Aizen used #99 without incantation. And it was stated he reached the top of what he could accomplish as a Shinigami. Oh and he's the 2nd smartest character in the series. All that and non of it warrants the probability of him having those skills?

Dr.Fix said:
As for Lille, the eye functions seperately from him. Looking at the description of "Instinctive reaction" though it doesn't fit.
Why?

"Instinctive Reaction is the ability to react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought."

The Third Time Eye reacts to the oncoming attacks from the real Shunsui without the need of him knowing his opponents location, to save his life when its in danger.

Aizenishere said:
Right however when said you get an idea of who I'm talking about. Aizen as a LT used #81 against his #88. Against the man with the head of Kido at the time. Aizen without the Hogyokou went up to #90 without incantation. At present Aizen used #99 without incantation. And it was stated he reached the top of what he could accomplish as a Shinigami. Oh and he's the 2nd smartest character in the series. All that and non of it warrants the probability of him having those skills?
Yea, Aizen is definetly a contender I'm talking about. As you said, its just a possibility, not really a good possibility let alone a fact so I wouldn't add it to his profile.

AppleLord said:
Dr.Fix said:
Why?

"Instinctive Reaction is the ability to react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought."

The Third Time Eye reacts to the oncoming attacks from the real Shunsui without the need of him knowing his opponents location, to save his life when its in danger.
Read it in detail. I'm not going o go over everything word for word because its literally a link away for all to see. Suffice to say the terminology isn't appropiate, refering to it as relying on muscle memory, other senses, and suscptible to physical weaknesses etc.

The eye is more like a spell/hax with certain conditions.

@Dr

That's where our opinions differ. I'd say it's a pretty good possibility but to each their own. And you did bring up a good point

Back