• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision Cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Chap 555 give or take (VS BazzB). I'm too busy to look it up right now but he clearly says those words.

@Dr.Fix

That's not correct.

This is what is stated. 1 and 2

Toshiro was getting destroyed by Bazz-B in Shikai who is Mountain level+

I still find Kenpachi's rating as large island level highly sceptical. What we do know is that Kenpachi was never seen to be near Yama, and the feat is questionable. Unless Kenpachi's base durability massively, massively higher than Royd's seeing as Royd needed to use Blut Vene in order to stop himself being turned to ash.

@Applelord: Thanks for posting those. I don't know why you continue to see something in the manga and then deny its existance on here, but I'm glad you proved my point.

We know he was drop to the ground by Royd/Yhwach, Yamamoto attack with his shikai Yhwach dodges and Yamamoto stands where Kenpachi was drop and activates Bankai.

Kenpachi's durability comes from his reaitsu, and Royd blut vene durability can only save him from that, he can't withstand Small Country level attacks.

AppleLord said:
We know he was drop to the ground by Royd/Yhwach, Yamamoto attack with his shikai Yhwach dodges and Yamamoto stands where Kenpachi was drop and activates Bankai.
Kenpachi's durability comes from his reaitsu, and Royd blut vene durability can only save him from that, he can't withstand Small Country level attacks.
So you're saying Royd's blut vene durability (without with he'd be reduced to ash) is equal to Kenpachi's base durability?

So Kenpachi is massively more durable then Royd without blut vene?

EDIT: The fact that we don't see Kenpach is at all is suspicious. If Yhwach and Yama did move slightly between him arriving, blowing up the ambushing Sternritters, fighting Yhwach, etc. we wouldn't know if Kenpachi was nearby to justify the feat.

Kenpachi didn't die did he?

Kenpachi is the most durable character in the series.

Read the chapters they are linked in the blog.

Dr.Fix said:
@Applelord: Thanks for posting those. I don't know why you continue to see something in the manga and then deny its existance on here, but I'm glad you proved my point.
Maybe I read your argument wrong, but Toshiro says that's there no difference between his Shikai or Bankai. It only increases the amount of Ice that he can use.

Doesn't the Spiritual Pressure defense only work if your spiritual pressure is superior to your opponents? Is Kenpach superior to Bankai Yama now?

Nnoita was able to cut up Kenpachi when Yama's bankai heat did nothing. Is Nnoita > Yama now?

Damage3245 said:
Doesn't the Spiritual Pressure defense only work if your spiritual pressure is superior to your opponents? Is Kenpach superior to Bankai Yama now?

Nnoita was able to cut up Kenpachi when Yama's bankai heat did nothing. Is Nnoita > Yama now?
What? Not only are you comparing Pre-Skip Kenpachi to Post-Skip Kenpachi but you're comparing the passive heat of Yamamoto from a distance to a direct attack. That's like comparing a mere shockwave to an actual attack.

Although, I find it highly questionable that Zaraki is being scaled to that and you guys are changing profiles way too quickly.

Yamamoto has better feats I would like to try and quabtify though.

Piercer of Heaven said:
What? Not only are you comparing Pre-Skip Kenpachi to Post-Skip Kenpachi but you're comparing the passive heat of Yamamoto from a distance to a direct attack. That's like comparing a mere shockwave to an actual attack.
Is there a massive power difference between Pre-Skin Kenpachi and Post-Skip Kenpachi?

And Yama's passive heat is heavily above Nnoita's direct attacks, so I think it's fair to compare them.

Is there a massive power difference between Pre-Skin Kenpachi and Post-Skip Kenpachi?

And Yama's passive heat is heavily above Nnoita's direct attacks, so I think it's fair to compare them.

There is a massive difference between the Kenpachi that fought Nnoitra and Kenpachi that fought Yammy and that was in the same Arc. Then give him another 18 months + The near death experience he had with Yammy and that's Post-Skip Kenpachi.

You're probably right about that, which is why I also say the scaling is questionable.

@Piercer of Heaven answered it quiet well. But if many agree that he shouldn't be scale then by all means adjust the profiles accordingly.

Did people agree that the change should be put in, in the first place? I can't see where you posted it in this thread.

Also, if Kenpachi didn't tank the full degree of the heat by being at the epicenter of its emanation, he shouldn't scale.

Surface Area and Distance are the two things which matter the most when it comes to these feats. The smaller you are the less of an explosion you'll take, and the further away the less you'll take to.

If Earth blew up, we would obviously all die, but you would only be hit with an insignificant fraction of the explosion, rather than the full-thing.

It's also why the energy emanated by the sun at every second, while in the Continental range, is really small when accounting for humans, and why being thrown into the sun is such a shit feat comparatively.

The calc was accepted. And there isn't a reason to not add it except for "questionable" reasons brought up. Which I answered, @Piercer of Heaven answered quiet well too. But if many agree that he shouldn't be scale then by all means adjust the profiles accordingly.

RoydYhwach said without his Blut he would have been turned to ash near the vicinity of Zanka no Tachi- if Aizen was capable of one-shotting Grimmjow (not far from Nnoitra) with reiatsu crush then obviously an actual attack is going to be superior, passive or not (especially since it was affecting a superior opponent who Yamamoto could not have reiatsu crushed).

I'm confused, Why Kenpachi and Unohana is High 6-C? And latter become Low 6-B With Bankai?

Oh, and Pernida is Low 6-B too?

I thought we only change those who is High 6-A to 6-B and 6-C to 7-A.

This revision is supposed to be simple.

I'm really sick right now and want to go to bed. But let me address this.

From what I gather here, pretty much everyone (except one person) agrees that the 6-C to High 6-C Zaraki (and thus Unohana) stats are confusing and make no sense?

Also, I would like to add this on Unohana: If she is High 6-C to Low 6-B, then base Aizen would likely scale to that. And this in turn will create all sorts of other scaling problems.

So Shall I revert the Zaraki 6-C and High 6-C stats or what? And if so, will someone else take care of Unohana's profile?

hmm how is unohana High 6-C when yamamoto is 7-A with shikai, impossible for unohana to be as strong as yamamoto in base or shikai so some changes are needed here, unohana is strong yes but still not quite up there for 6-C in shikai. 7-A base/shikai and higher with bankai to keep scaling with the other Senior Captain like Shunsui.

as for kenpachi i like the character but is quite impossible for him to be that above shunsui and yamamoto high 6-C is massively higher than both of them, kenpachi is powerfull but not that much.

yamamot is at 7-A with shika and 6-B with bankai that is 2 tier shigher with 1 power boost, while unohana is high 6-C in base/shikai and low 6-B bankai even without calculations you can see something is quite wrong here, either unohana needs to be downgraded or yamamoto upgraded.

Soldier Blue said:
I'm really sick right now and want to go to bed. But let me address this.
From what I gather here, pretty much everyone (except one person) agrees that the 6-C to High 6-C Zaraki (and thus Unohana) stats are confusing and make no sense?

Also, I would like to add this on Unohana: If she is High 6-C to Low 6-B, then base Aizen would likely scale to that. And this in turn will create all sorts of other scaling problems.

So Shall I revert the Zaraki 6-C and High 6-C stats or what? And if so, will someone else take care of Unohana's profile?
6-C shikai yamamoto, 6-B bankai, then it would make more sense, if not downgrade Unohana down to 7-A which might even make less sense, unohana cannot be stronger than Yamamoto and massively higher than shunsui either so all of them need to be quite similar to some degree.

if all the elites are 6-C or higher than the senior captains or similar who fought quite evenly with them also need a 6-C or it wouldnt make sense either, meaning Shinigami Aizen/Isshin, 6-C, by the looks of it some of the sternritters profile arent change yet, bambietta at 6-C contracdicts other profiles, if so alot of profiles need changing, Shunsui could easily match Base lille barro with shikai and lille barro is 6-C

Soldier Blue said:
Dr.Fix said:
P:S There's no evidence Toshiro freezing is hax at this point so no Soldier, she got over powered.
He explains how Hyoten Hyakkaso works. It's clearly hax. And do you honestly think Hitsugaya is more powerful than Harribel, a character whose power he was afraid of? If Hitsugaya could overpower Harribel, explain why he was struggling against her? If his reiatsu in Bankai is more powerful than hers, why didn't he overpower her before? Why did he resort to a hax technique? And why did he use a technique he normally is wary of using in Bankai? He was clearly desperate against her.
Toshiro was already losing to base harribel quite bad, he only starting winning after she releae due to her water making him more powerfull and not very effective agaisnt him, so bankai toshiro is 7-B at most with 7-A power boost due to halibels water, those vizards profile also need changing, hiyori at 7-B base is quite high, liek most vice captains hiyori 7-C, 7C/7B with mask makes more sense, no way hiyori can match a captain, her fighting against halibel is just one of those things i mean halibel is the only espada with sacrifice as her thing she is never serious and doesnt like to kill from her character, a 7-A mask hiyori means she can defeat ulquiora base and even others which is way to high for her imo

I don't know what is so confusing about the changes. Nothing was changed that wasn't both explained right in the profile and before that discussed here. Maybe people just aren't reading past what tier a character is in?

There is a small mistake on Zaraki's profile though. It puts his base at Large island level via royd twice. Whether or not pre-muken Zaraki is at that stage has had some debate which anyone can scan up to catch up on. Post muken however scales to one gremmy which is small country level+.. All of this is pretty straight forward.

I haven't got a clue why people are bringing up Shunsui, Yamamoto, and Aizen for. The latter's profile was locked last I checked but if someone changed it to mountain level+ then obviously that was a mistake and can be easily fixed. Yamamoto has been discussed at length already and aside from one or two people who stick to debunked arguments everyone agrees on small country level. I don't remember Shunsui being duscussed at all seeing as the changes only effect his island+ ranking being removed.

Hope this helps catch up those not up to date with the revisions.

This thread has turned very long, and, as far as I have heard, confusing. Is some well-informed staff member willing to restart it with a summary of the current crucial issues to be worked out in the beginning?

Also, just a reminder to always update the tier categories at the bottom of the page together with the statistics

@Ant I believe all current issues have been resolved and applied I think people are just confused because some talk about the God tiers got stirred in amongst other things.

But Dr. Fix seems to have it under control

Btw: I hope that you get well soon Soldier Blue.

We're almost there, just a few last touch ups to do.

I don't remmeber if we discussed this. But mask's profile nedded a change. It pegged him at Mountain Level+, the same power level as those he stomped on with a mere fraction of his power. I made some adjustments while it was fresh in my head but in the spirit of honestly I want other's opinions on the matter. It's pretty straight forward in the profile as logn as someone hasn't unedited it but the gist is I gave him the lowest possible ranking based on feats in the manga, giving him a couple more keys in the process.

He beat them but it wasn't exactly a stomp as Kensei beat his base form when using his bankai. Masc's power just makes him increasingly more powerful when he hears cheers. What would you feel is a more suitable ranking for him?

Just remember that having such a long thread makes people considerably less likely to respond, and that this thread will automatically close at 500 posts.

As such, it might be better to start a new thread, summarise the relevant points of discussion in the first post, and leave a link to it here.

After that, I or somebody else can close this thread.

Are people actually arguing that Mimihagi speed feat and the eyeball monsters (Soul King power overflowi) are outliers instead of the people reacting to them?

I think we're pretty much done with this thread now. Almost everything discussed has been decided and inplemented with a few outstanding exceptions

Shikai Zaraki is up to date, Base Zaraki is not

Yamamoto was repeatedly calculated and largely agreed upon to be Small Country Level, but he is not via Soldier's last edit.

Ichigo's profile has not been adjusted

All three of these matters will have to be cleared up by a member of the admin team since they're locked profiles.

We'll also need a new thread to discuss some characters base power levels. Yamamoto, Tenjiro, etc all deserve higher than Mountain level+

I'm not really sure where we stand with Uryu and Jugram so that can roll over too.

And Yhwh/Planet stuff . . .

Otherwise someone can close this.

P:S a SPD thread for Bleach has been created so anyone still wanting to discuss that can do so there.

Threads are automatically closed at 500 posts, and it is hard to get replies when they turn too long.

In order to get help and input, you should restart it with an initial summary of what still needs to be done and discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back