• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision Cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed in the manga that Soul Society is the size of a planet or not.

EDIT: A safe assumption would be Earth-sized, but I don't know if anybody has any sources for an actual size.

"

• Please note that fiction uses words like "World", "Dimension", and "Realm" to describe a number of different things. As such, the context in which the terms have been used should be carefully analysed before starting content revision threads."

That's straight from this site. Now please no more discussing 5-B related matters until othe rmatters are dealt with. Can someone edit the respective pages concerning Gremmy before we discuss any more bleach revisions?

Good point; which calc are we linking to Gremmy's page for the new value?

Soldier Blue said:
I think he should be put at High 6-C (Large Island level+) as Gwyn calc'ed his durability at that level. That should scale to his AP.
I just need to track down that blog.

Just going to post this to save Soldier some time.

Actually, the other half of Soul Society, Rukongai, only has around 300 to 400 districts, and I'm pretty confident each one isn't the size of a country. I doubt Soul Society is truly planet-sized based on that.

EDIT: Is this thread more or less concluded?: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1279813

@Damage @Dr. Fix

No more Yhwach discussion until the revision.

@Dariel

We don't have a scan of the planet, only statements about the Soul Society been a parallel world to Earth and the celestial bodies outside of it. There is one scan where Yoruichi mentions the Soul Society dimension and the living world and they are boxes of the same size. The argue canon movie do show both as celestial bodies when they're been drag through the dimensions.

@AppleLord In which chapter Yoruichi mentions that?

@Omimi I have not seen that movie of the series, and although here if I consider at least the arguments they have given to justify it, do not convince me that it really is canon and that you can use that.

But everything they say is true and Soul Society is the size of a planet like ours. Would it mean that Yamamoto is Planet Level with Bankai?

Dariel Senju said:

@Omimi I have not seen that movie of the series, and although here if I consider at least the arguments they have given to justify it, do not convince me that it really is canon and that you can use that.

But everything they say is true and Soul Society is the size of a planet like ours. Would it mean that Yamamoto is Planet Level with Bankai?
No. Yamamoto cant be Planet level with bankai. We know the exact temperature of his bankai, and its nothing sort of planet level. Drop that topic, please. One statement doesnt hold up a given precise number.

NO. Rukia, and Renji are nowhere stronger or in the same level as Hitsugaya.

Renji shikai is x5 Ikkaku shikai and Edrad Resurrection, but that's it. The Mountain level feat is going to be remove.

YES. As Nodt was capable of stealing the Bankai of Byakuya who scales to Toshiro's storm feat which was calced at mountain level, therefore he scales to Byakuya's Level. Rukia fought As Nodt and damaged him allowing her to scale, and Renji would scale to Rukia.

It was stated by Yhwach himself that it takes Reiatsu comprable to a Bankai if you try to steal it. That's why As Nodt scales to Byakuya.

Dariel Senju said:
What happens if you drag the Sun to an Earth size planet? His heat is 15 million degree, his range is what he is controlling. If he lose control... that's it. But no, he isn't planet level.

Yamamoto's Bankai wields Small Country level at best. Seriously. I am quite good at calcing solar radiation energy and it doesn't wield much more than that on human-sized surfaces.

PaChi2 said:
Dariel Senju said:

No. Yamamoto cant be Planet level with bankai. We know the exact temperature of his bankai, and its nothing sort of planet level. Drop that topic, please. One statement doesnt hold up a given precise number.
This is a simple question I have had to see this statement, I am not claiming that it is either or asking to be considered as such, so I don't see why you should leave the topic without really raise it or without there being more opinions when it is an interesting topic and that it is up to the revision of the verse since if Yamamoto can destroy the Soul Society with his Bankai and it's not Planent Level it means that place and possibly Hueco Mundo either.

Amlad22 said:
YES. As Nodt was capable of stealing the Bankai of Byakuya who scales to Toshiro's storm feat which was calced at mountain level, therefore he scales to Byakuya's Level. Rukia fought As Nodt and damaged him allowing her to scale, and Renji would scale to Rukia.

It was stated by Yhwach himself that it takes Reiatsu comprable to a Bankai if you try to steal it. That's why As Nodt scales to Byakuya.

Downgrades:

Rukia post royal guard training.

• Town level+ (Lieutenant level combatant, quickly dispatched Di Roy Rinker, a Fraccion level Arrancar. Managed to defeat a Resurrección Aaroniero and Kaien Shiba.) | At least Mountain level, likely higher with Bankai (Comparable to Renji, defeated As Nodt, stated by Byakuya to have gotten strong), ignores conventional durability with Absolute Zero
As Nodt

• Town level + (Stronger than Renji with Shikai) | At least Mountain level (Comparable to Byakuya pre-royal guard training) likely, higher with Quincy: Vollständig
Renji post royal guard training.

• Town level+ in base and Shikai (Should be at least comparable to Ikkaku, damaged Szayelaporro with Shakkahō), higher with Bankai (Somewhat pressured a Shikai using Byakuya Kuchiki and got him onto his knee, though it should be noted that he was no match once Byakuya got fully serious) | At least Mountain level, (Effortlessly defeated Mask De Masculine who took on 2 captains that used Bankai and defeated them).
Mask De Masculine

• Town level + (Stronger than pre-royal training Renji with Shikai. | Large Town level, with Quincy: Vollständig (Stronger than before, by this calc.)

Topics on the Agenda

1. Finalizing profiles related to the Gremmy change

2. 5-B feats/characters and the size of bleach vrse

There can we stick to one at a time please before this thread reaches 500 posts and no one knows why?

Once again the characters up for change are:

Gremm: Duh

Zaraki: For fighting gremmy

Unohana: Rivals base Kenny

Pernida: Copied base Kenny

Nemuri: Pulverized Pernida

Gerard: Via Kenny

Adult Toshiro: Via Gerard

Dariel Senju said:
if Yamamoto can destroy the Soul Society with his Bankai and it's not Planent Level it means that place and possibly Hueco Mundo either.
That doesn't mean the worlds aren't planets. The heat of the sun was calc at Small Country level for all fictions depeding on the object and timeframe.

@Dr.Fix: I posted a more complete list of profiles further up that will be changed as a result of the meteor calc. There are 13 profiles currently that need to be fixed (which will be done once the calc is accepted).

Speaking of changes though, does anyone know why the Fullbringers (or at least Ginjo) don't have Limited Matter Manipulation?

Amlad22 said:
@AppleLord Are Rose and Kensei only Large Town level? I thought they were mountain level.
They will be downgraded to Town level+ since Mask is only Large Town level in Vollstandig, and defeated both in base form.

I can't think of any feats that put Rose and Kensei at mountain level. Both of them got stomped by Masc who in turn got stomped by Renji.

(Although I guess they were stomped without their masks on)

Do the Quincy shadow dimension teleportation technique bends time-space?

@Damage3245

The Mask gave Ichigo a boost similar to Grimmjow's resurrection which was stated by Urahara to be equal a release of a Bankai. "likely higher with Vizord Mask" can be add.

Rose fought evenly with Nanana (without his Hollow Mask or Bankai), who barley survived Yamamoto's flames. That should be enough for mountain level. Plus Nanana said he was going to kill Rose, showing he wasn't holding back.

Also it is true that Mask was stomped by Renji, but he still forced Renji into Bankai. Mask would have to be around mountain level to force Renji into Bankai.

Wasn't the reason Nanana and the others barely survived is because Bazz-B somewhat negated the flames with his own flames?

Dariel Senju said:
Yama's bankai would have turned Soul society to ashes if the fight went on too long

Not only was this done over time but turning an Earth sized planet to ashes isn't Planetary

New Tier Downgrades:

Rukia post royal guard training.

• Town level+ (Lieutenant level combatant, quickly dispatched Di Roy Rinker, a Fraccion level Arrancar. Managed to defeat a Resurrección Aaroniero and Kaien Shiba.) | At least Mountain level+, likely higher with Bankai (Comparable to Renji, defeated As Nodt, stated by Byakuya to have gotten strong), ignores conventional durability with Absolute Zero
As Nodt

• Town level+ (Stronger than Renji with Shikai) | At least Mountain level+ (Comparable to Byakuya pre-royal guard training) likely, higher with Quincy: Vollständig
Renji post royal guard training.

• Town level+ in base and Shikai (Should be at least comparable to Ikkaku, damaged Szayelaporro with Shakkahō), higher with Bankai (Somewhat pressured a Shikai using Byakuya Kuchiki and got him onto his knee, though it should be noted that he was no match once Byakuya got fully serious) | At least Mountain level+ with Shikai | At least Mountain level+ with Bankai, (Effortlessly defeated Mask De Masculine who took on 2 captains that used Bankai and defeated them).
Mask De Masculine

• Town level + (Stronger than pre-royal training Renji with Shikai. | Mountain level+ (after getting stronger from James power-up quickly defeated Rose and Kensei who used Bankai) likely higher with Quincy: Vollständig (Stronger than before)
Rose post-timeskip.

• At least Large Town level (Comparable to Kensei and Love who fought against a Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo, Rose also hold his own against a Hollowfied Kensei Bankai without using his Shikai) | Mountain level+ with Hollow Mask (Should at least be comparable, if not superior to Lisa and Hiyori, also according to Aizen, hollowfication allows Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami) likely Higher with Bankai
Kensei

• Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Overpower a Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo, and blew his arm off with his Shikai) | Mountain level+ with Bankai, (Superior to Lisa who is a class level lieutenant and held her own against Harribel, Kensei is an ex-captain, and according to Aizen shinigami with Hollow powers are stronger than Shinigami or Arrancars at their peak.) likely Higher with Hollow Mask
Old Man Yamma

• Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ in base and with Shikai (One of the most powerful Shinigami in history. Ahead of the senior captains in power and the likes of Hitsugaya. Even Aizen has admitted that Yamamoto is more powerful than himself and came up with strategies specifically to deal with Yamamoto's Zanpakutō) | At least Small Country level with Bankai (via this calc), ignores conventional durability with Zanka No Tachi East and North
Bazz-B

• At least Mountain level+ (His flames are powerful enough to offset those generated by Captain-Commander Yamamoto's Ryüjin Jakka, Shikai easily defeated post-timeskip Tōshirō), likely Higher with Quincy: Vollständig
Jugram

• At least Mountain level+ (Broke through a weakened Ichigo Fullbring Bankai sword, and overpower Bazz-B in their fight)
Uryu

• Town level+ (Destroyed Mayuri's arm, one-shotted his Bankai) | At least Town level+ (Trained and regain his powers with Ryüken's help, defeated Cirucci Sanderwicci a Privaron Espada who are stated to be superior to Fraccion thus should be stronger than Edrad, serverly damaged Szayelaporro with Sprenger, one of his arrows managed to pierce Yammy's shoulder, should not be weaker than Chad) | At least Mountain level+ (Fought against and was able to damage Jugram, Quilge said that Uryu shouldn't be weaker than himself), Unknown with the Antithesis (The Antithesis reflects damage taken and ignores conventional durability)
Opie

• At least Town level+ (Defeated Harribel's three Fracción with relative ease) | At least Mountain level+ (Able to fight and overwhelm Ichigo in Fullbring Shikai), likely higher (Blocked a Getsuga-enhanced slash from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, was able to damage Urahara)
Fullbring Bankai Ichigo

• At least Mountain level+ with Fullbring Shikai | Mountain level+ with Fullbring Bankai (Overwhelmed a Vollständig Ayon absorbed Quilge Opie)
Urahara

• At least Mountain level+ with Shikai (On par with base Aizen, managed to pierce a partial Chrysalis Aizen with Jügeki Byakurai, fought a Vollständig Askin) | Unknow with Bankai (His Bankai ignores conventional durability)
Base Aize

• At least Mountain level+ via power-scaling (Superior to Hitsugaya Toshiro)
Hitsugaya

• At least Large Town level (Fought against Gin Ichimaru and had him on the defensive at one point; albeit Ichimaru was likely not fully serious. Fought against Harribel, the third Espada, for a good while) | Mountain level+ with Bankai (Did this with Tensō Jüri), Hyōten Hyakkasō ignores conventional durability), could fight base Bazz-B who was able to offset Yamamoto's flames)
NOTE: Hitsugaya: Island level+ feat (Stopped a falling city from crashing into the Seireitei while being very exhausted) is going to be downgraded to City level+ I got word from a staff member, therefore everyone scales to his Mountain level+ feat. IF this downgrade doesn't go as plan, the Mountain level+ rating will be Island level+ again.

@Damage: I know, I changed it slightly based off what we know from the manga (Ex I didn't put Jugram or Uryu because they never interacted with Gremmy or the other characters connected to Gremmy and I'm sure there will be a seperate discussion for them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back