• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possible Gremmy AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks solid
I will just point out something's

1. Kenpachi never even once damaged Gremmy ( brain )
2. Meteor and outer space are different feat and many characters already has feat for creating spaces.
3. Serious Gremmy > casual Gremmy
4. Gremmy needed huge amount of reishi to create outer space when it's nothing stated that he needs something of that much reishi needed to create meteor and he created in an instant without any worries.
5. Narratively backed up.
6. Only characters scale to Gremmy brain are God tiers Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach.

After all these points it's up to you.

Somehow gremmy is supposed to be able to handle reishi on SK level but he literally tore apart when he tried to handle Kenny level of power

Somehow gremmy is supposed to be able to handle reishi on SK level but he literally tore apart when he tried to handle Kenny level of power
That's not his body🤦. Bro not a single person in wiki is understanding the point Gremmy was just a brain. Gremmy not even once got hurt by Kenpachi. Kenpachi was just fighting a body made by Gremmy.

Read the OP 😭.

Actually this is wrong. He states he accurately imagined Kenpachi’s power perfectly. But the vessel(Gremmy) he created for himself isn’t strong enough to contain said power.

He couldn’t fathom that Kenpachi’s body is the only thing able to hold such power.

Space is 99.9999999999% empty, and I'm not really going to entertain that he created stars (at minimum, also with no defined boundary) with 6 clones when two of him were required to make a meteor. The power of his imagination =/= the power of his output, and the logic follows to the conclusion that Gremmy doesn't become stronger as an individual creating more help. We see that when he tears himself apart imagining Kenny's power. Kenny also needed Shikai to destroy his meteor which he needed help to create.

So: Shikai Kenny > Meteor feat using a clone >>>>>>>> Tearing a hole in our atmosphere connecting the Earth to space.

Last edited:
ShiKen is 7x base Ken, I plan on nuking Bankai multipliers, so Bankai imo is just vaguely stronger but unquantifiable

The feat still seems like an Outlier. The proposed rule seems fine.
I will just point out something's

1. Kenpachi never even once damaged Gremmy ( brain )
2. Meteor and outer space are different feat and many characters already has feat for creating spaces.
3. Serious Gremmy > casual Gremmy
4. Gremmy needed huge amount of reishi to create outer space when it's nothing stated that he needs something of that much reishi needed to create meteor and he created in an instant without any worries.
5. Narratively backed up.
6. Only characters scale to Gremmy brain are God tiers Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach.

After all these points it's up to you.
Nothing else to say

Maybe it's time to update the ToS to say "If you're gonna make a HST CRT, please read all previous CRT's on the topic", because I believe discussion rules take the wiki in a bad direction, and any reasonable person after seeing this topic get rejected like 20 times wouldn't make a new CRT without new canon material.

Maybe it's time to update the ToS to say "If you're gonna make a HST CRT, please read all previous CRT's on the topic", because I believe discussion rules take the wiki in a bad direction, and any reasonable person after seeing this topic get rejected like 20 times wouldn't make a new CRT without new canon material.
Technically no one countered my argument for Gremmy being just a Brain and him only scaling to Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach. Well i get your point but other threads didn't brought up that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back