• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach nerf "Planet" quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Not because a guy can manipulate smoke, and covers an entire planet with smoke. That the character would have planet durability or that he could fight on equal terms with a planetary character

Planet level smoke

as stated in Kenpachi vs Ichigo fight:

"if your damage is lower,than your opponent's passive reiatsu leak, you can not harm them (you harm yourself)"

Yhwach,Mimihagi, and WSK are planet level by existing, i.e. passively

if Ichigo was Country Level,he would harm himself while hitting Yhwach

If you want to use an example to support your argument, don't use one that goes against it.

Lets go down the list shall we? First up is Yhwach.

• We all agree Yhwach is planetary with his reiatsu attacks yes?
  • He catches a strike from True Bankai with his hand and breaks the outside, crushes GRG with ease and shoves his hand through Aizen's chest. Planetary dura and striking as well (see the below for why Ichigo and Aizen are planetary)
Aizen

• He was able to casually overpower Yhwach's planetary attack
  • He can survive being in his strongest Kido which also hit Yhwach so his dura is planetary. You can't even argue Yhwach only tanked it cuz he absorbed Ichigo's powers as that just makes Ichigo planetary anyway and thus Yhwach scales
TB Ichigo

• Is able to oneshot Yhwach who absorbed his powers anyway so planetary striking.
  • Getsuga Tensho Amps his AP so that has to scale
  • Takes hits from Yhwach so this is planetary too
Hollow Merge Ichigo

• Is able to harm planetay Yhwach so he gets the AP and striking
  • Yhwach says he needs to be serious against him so his attacks would all be planetary as well so Ichigo surviving them scales his dura
Happy? I have explained it all in the most simple terms so if you still don't accept it, you can't be helped.

Linkiel123 said:
In the same way that Soul King uses his presence and was killed by Ichigo / Yhwach who were country LVL
Weakened Soul King have an Unknown in durability , him being killed by yhwach or ichigo is a non factor .

Weakened SK cannot defend himself, he has been sealed and did not have access to his own powers. He can only act as slave to keep the world stabilized.

AnonymousBlank said:
If you want to use an example to support your argument, don't use one that goes against it.
Lets go down the list shall we? First up is Yhwach.

• We all agree Yhwach is planetary with his reiatsu attacks yes?
  • He catches a strike from True Bankai with his hand and breaks the outside, crushes GRG with ease and shoves his hand through Aizen's chest. Planetary dura and striking as well (see the below for why Ichigo and Aizen are planetary)
Aizen

• He was able to casually overpower Yhwach's planetary attack
  • He can survive being in his strongest Kido which also hit Yhwach so his dura is planetary. You can't even argue Yhwach only tanked it cuz he absorbed Ichigo's powers as that just makes Ichigo planetary anyway and thus Yhwach scales
TB Ichigo

• Is able to oneshot Yhwach who absorbed his powers anyway so planetary striking.
  • Getsuga Tensho Amps his AP so that has to scale
  • Takes hits from Yhwach so this is planetary too
Hollow Merge Ichigo

• Is able to harm planetay Yhwach so he gets the AP and striking
  • Yhwach says he needs to be serious against him so his attacks would all be planetary as well so Ichigo surviving them scales his dura
Happy? I have explained it all in the most simple terms so if you still don't accept it, you can't be helped.
1- You said that the guy is planetary for tanking Ichigo sword, as I tasted. Ichigo is not planetary for hitting Yhwach, since hitting someone who manipulates smoke (which covers the world) does not make it planetary level

2- You never proved that Ichigo True bankai or that the durability of Yhwach is planet.

3- Breaking ichigo's sword is not an absurd feat. Ichigo's sword broke several times in the manga / anime https://imgur.com/a/5d0nSON

Amasnesotdrol said:
Ikr, that and which covers the world at best is High 6-A. Although covers the world with smoke will be way less than that.
It is an example, stop going to the literary side. And stop using fallacies

Yhwach lifted Wandenreich and that was like, Low 5-B so that's the most that you are going to be able to downgrade his 5-B keys

JooCipher said:
Yhwach lifted Wandenreich and that was like, Low 5-B so that's the most that you are going to be able to downgrade his 5-B keys
Yhwach lifted Wandenreich

Does not make your durability planet level

**** it. Can someone just get a mod to close this? Multiple people have explained why the scaling is how it is and Linkiel is simply refusing to accept it. His arguments will never be accepted and it's just as nauseum rn.

I think I understand what Linkiel123 is trying to say.

"Yhwach's Attack Potency doesn't scale to his durability."

Sorry, lad. Quincy use the same energy called "reishi" to attack and block. Their durability is the same as their attack potency.

Rsz 0499-008

AppleLord said:
I think I understand what Linkiel123 is trying to say.
"Yhwach's Attack Potency doesn't scale to his durability."

Sorry, lad. Quincy use the same energy called "reishi" to attack and block. Their durability is the same as their attack potency.

Rsz 0499-008
Ichigo only hit Yhwach after being nerfed by Uryu and other "friends"

And that doesn't explain the fact that durabilty Ichigo is stronger than Soul King

Ichigo "hit" Yhwach after his friends created an opening for him to do so. Ichigo still killed Yhwach twice. And he also made Yhwach bleed with Gran Rey Cero.

Can someone who has the official colored pages post the scan of Yhwach bleeding for me?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I FOUND THE SCANS.

676Yhwach is slashed

Sealed Soul King durability is unknown because he can't move or do anything inside the crystal to defend himself.

AppleLord said:
Thank you, AnonymousBlank for the original japanese scan.
Unfortunately I will have to repeat it again. It's not my fault that the Bleach universe is really confusing. But only he has the privilege of being confused and having Planet characters without having no feats

if in the same way that Ichigo/ Yhwach (country lvl) hurt the Soul King(Country durability) . He could have hurt Yhwach (country durability)

You're the one that don't know anything on how bleach verse mechanics works.

No one else is confused here .

Can someone close this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back