• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Molecular Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting/slicing/cleaving through air doesn’t inherently mean you’re cutting the literal molecular oxygen and nitrogen.

Kisuke’s might be more literal based on the wording.

Neutral on Kenpachi (leaning disagree), neutral on Kisuke (fine if he gets it tho), disagree on Grimmjow.

Cutting/slicing/cleaving through air doesn’t inherently mean you’re cutting the literal molecular oxygen and nitrogen.

Kisuke’s might be more literal based on the wording.

Neutral on Kenpachi (leaning disagree), neutral on Kisuke (fine if he gets it tho), disagree on Grimmjow.
With Kenpachi their was emphasis on him being able to cutt air now that his spirit energy was high enough. Which enabled him to cutt Azishiro could make him self intangible by merging with air. So it seems to be literal

Kenpachi already has Deconstruction on his profile via his Reiatsu so you can't add an ability he already has.

Urahara's and Grimmjow's are just byproducts of both attacks being energy-based. We don't give characters Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction just because energy induces those effects as byproducts of its existence.

It'll be like given Baraggan's Respira Deconstruction since it erode's away matter like Concrete and Metal.

So i disagree with the proposal for these reasons.

Kenpachi already has Deconstruction on his profile via his Reiatsu so you can't add an ability he already has.

Urahara's and Grimmjow's are just byproducts of both attacks being energy-based. We don't give characters Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction just because energy induces those effects as byproducts of its existence.

The same applies here due to the density of the attack it can cutt air molecules

It'll be like given Baraggan's Respira Deconstruction since it erode's away matter like Concrete and Metal.

So i disagree with the proposal for these reasons.

Since when? Black coffin was givin atomic manipulation due to the power of its gravity.GRC and Hado 91 cutting air with power is like the same thing

Yeah was given deconstruction for burning reshi not cutting the air

He still has Deconstruction on his profile so even if i did agree with you that feat was a form of Deconstruction (Which i don't) he already has it on his profile.

Since energy existed. Hado 90 has it because it's directly stated that the gravitational pull reduces those inside it into Atoms which is actual evidence for Deconstruction rather then assuming just because you can cut air means your cutting the Molecules of the air rather then just the air.

Already addressed this in this comment.

This still doesn't prove Deconstruction for any of the feats given so i still disagree.

He still has Deconstruction on his profile so even if i did agree with you that feat was a form of Deconstruction (Which i don't) he already has it on his profile.

Since energy existed. Hado 90 has it because it's directly stated that the gravitational pull reduces those inside it into Atoms which is actual evidence for Deconstruction rather then assuming just because you can cut air means your cutting the Molecules of the air rather then just the air.

Already addressed this in this comment.

This still doesn't prove Deconstruction for any of the feats given so i still disagree.
Air itself is literally molecules what else could cutting air mean?.

And theirs empathize on them cutting air itself. So it's not hyperbolic

With kisuke their
Reio i wan't you to do something for me.

Put your arm out in front of you and wave it side to side as fast as you can. Your cutting "Air" while doing this while not cutting the actual molecules of that air.

Yeah that's why he as EI Negation.

False equivalence. Why would say the author say kenpachi can cutt air now. If we go with your interruption their would be no reason for him to do this. If anybody could cutt air. All matter moves through space but are destroying or cutting space no.

I'll just provided additional evidence.

Kisuke tries to cutt aura and her dragon however his attack fazes through cause their made of smoke.

So kisuke used hado 91 which actually burns the dragons and aura her self

These dragons were stated to be made of nitrogen hence why kisuke used a kido that cutt through the atmosphere
itself.

That isn't a "False Equivalence" it's literally what what your arguing and your not understanding that. Because he was facing Azashiro who was fused with the air at that moment and needed a way for Azashiro to have fear against Kenpachi? No there would be as i explained already and that's a false equivalence.

😐

That literally proves my energy point Reio: Kisuke couldn't cut through Aura while she was made of smoke so he used an energy-based attack to interact with her since energy inherently interacts with things like smoke and air.

Hell it's directly stated within CFYOW that Aura's smoke form can't phase through energy-based attacks because of energy's inherent properties.

Last edited:
That isn't a "False Equivalence" it's literally what what your arguing and your not understanding that. Because he was facing Azashiro who was fused with the air at that moment and needed a way for Azashiro to have fear against Kenpachi? No there would be as i explained already and that's a false equivalence.

😐

That literally proves my energy point Reio: Kisuke couldn't cut through Aura while she was made of smoke so he used an energy-based attack to interact with her since energy inherently interacts with things like smoke and air.

Hell it's directly stated within CFYOW that Aura's smoke form can't phase through energy-based attacks because of energy's inherent properties.
This is inherently false hisagi attack her with many kido spells and failed to damage her. Did you not see the scan where attacked one of her dragons with a red energy slash and it failed to do anything?

If I use my hands to split water in a pool, am I splitting literal H2O molecules, or can I just be splitting water in a vague broad sense, not in a molecular sense? Think on this question.
Can you directly cutt or damage the molecules in that water?

And no your not splitting h2O molecules

Last edited:
This is inherently false hisagi attack her with many kido spells and failed to damage her
Not all Kido has energy-based effects baked in with it like Hado 91 does. Shit like Bakudo 62 wouldn't work since it doesn't work like energy does within Bleach and Real-Life.

Did you not see the scan where attacked one of her dragons with a red energy slash and it failed to do anything?
Benihime's Scream doesn't act like energy would so this is a false equivalence.

Not all Kido has energy-based effects baked in with it like Hado 91 does. Shit like Bakudo 62 wouldn't work since it doesn't work like energy does within Bleach and Real-Life.

Benihime's Scream doesn't act like energy would so this is a false equivalence.
Dued hisagi used light based kido on her and kisuke hado 91 is also light based

Kenpachi could cutt air as shown on his profile.

Air is made of oxygen and nitrogen which are molecules. Which means he can cutt molecules.

Kisuke is able to cutt the atmosphere with hado 91.

Grimmjows GRC was also able to cutt through the sky/atmosphere
Thing is, cutting through air is incredibly vague. Let’s say you cut through something like, a rock. You aren’t necessarily cutting through the molecules of the rock. At its most basic, cutting is simply separating large chunks of molecules. So matter manip would need specific statements

With Kenpachi their was emphasis on him being able to cutt air now that his spirit energy was high enough. Which enabled him to cutt Azishiro could make him self intangible by merging with air. So it seems to be literal
Dang I guess I have molecular manipulation because I can interact with air. W Reio.

Azishiro could make him self intangible by merging with air.
Air isn’t intangible. Even I can interact with air. Just because a being made of air doesn’t take damage usually, and this char can damage it, doesn’t mean it’s matter mani ping it. It just means this char is able to harm logia type stuff

Dued hisagi used light based kido on her and kisuke hado 91 is also light based
Bakudo 62 is light given physical structure via Reiryoku and doesn't have energy-based properties.

Hado 91 is implied to be made of light but has energy-based properties which allows it to interact with Aura while she's in her Smoke-Form.

So Hado 91 could be made of light just like Bakudo 62 but Hado 91 has energy-based properties while Bakudo 62 doesn't.

Bakudo 62 is light given physical structure via Reiryoku and doesn't have energy-based properties.

Hado 91 is implied to be made of light but has energy-based properties which allows it to interact with Aura while she's in her Smoke-Form.

So Hado 91 could be made of light just like Bakudo 62 but Hado 91 has energy-based properties while Bakudo 62 doesn't.
Again your making all these assumptions with no evidence for it. Hence why your argument can dismissed vai Hitchens razor.

Narrative implications.

-Kisuke and hisagi attack aura and her dragons which are both stated to be made of nitrogen.

-They both fail to do any damage because their made of nitrogen.

-So kisuke fires hado 91 which damages the atmosphere/air itself. Hence why it did damage to her and her dragons.

Anyway this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back