• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Memories of Nobody Canon Note (@LordAizenSama Requested It)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved this to normal discussions. Will restore the non-staff comments. If this gets too chaotic and nonsensical we move it back.

BTW, keeping between Staff and Ex-Staff only, this is the current acceptance ratio:

Accepts: LordAizenSama

Don't Accept: Matthew Schroeder, Kepekley23, Dark649, The Everlasting, The real cal howard, Sera Loveheart, Ultima Reality, Soldier Blue, Dragonmasterxyz

Unknown: PaChi2

@Matthew

I also am leaning towards the movie being non-canon. So you can put me under "Don't Accept".

I know I'm not a member of the team but should not ichigo have access only to his memoirs with Senna? In the film it is said that all memories related to Senna will disappear and in the end he seems to remember only Senna.

Excuse.

The thing is:

1. It is very ambiguous if he remembers her or not. See the scene above.

2. He was still surprised about seeing Rukia at all and seeing her use her powers in the Arrancar arc. That makes no sense if this movie happened.

I agree with Matt, we have 4 canon sources that mention the blood prison from Naruto, doesn't mean the entirety of the Movie is canon just that the place exists. Road to the Ninja had direct involvement from Kishi and its well established RTTN isn't Canon, one manga panel referencing a place that was shown in the movie doesn't mean much. if anything Kubo's statement is more of a friendly nod to the movie, something a lot of Authors do out of respect.

"Helpful"? I could write a novel about why the film isn't canon but Matt already used most of my points. Not interested in any kind of drama whatsoever, take it somewhere else.

Im personally neutral on this subject there are some decent points on both sides.

Though this has to be the most pointless CRT ever. No statiatics change ay all

I did. I favour it being canon over not but neutral to whatever decision this results in. It changes nothing at the end of the day

Does this thread need to exist? LAS has already said this really doesn't do anything.

Also no drama @Sera and Kami

I think we should close this. It doesn't change anything, and we're wasting our time waiting for arguments that will never come.

Plus, it might devolve into a clear war of drama and appeal to authority.

@SD

Sera Loveheart said:
Not interested in any kind of drama whatsoever, take it somewhere else.
I really can't stress that enough. I really don't.

It seems the majority vote was to accept the movie as non-canon. Since the staff have reached a conclusion @Matthew you can now remove it from the Bleach Verse page and Yhwach's.

By the way, I need input on this:

I'm currently making blogs about the new downgrades to the whole verse.

I just need the staff to check this calculations, so I can continue doing the revisions:

Island or Country?

Aye or Nay?

City or Mountain level?

Is there any other calc that has been approve you can take it to my wall.

I'm doing a separate blog for each group of characters:

• Karakura Town Crew & Visored & Xcution
  • Shinigami
  • Espada level Arrancar & Numeros and Fracción & Hollows
  • Quincy
  • Soul King Revision Blog & Yhwach's Successors
  • Others
Anyone that wants to help can go PM in the wall.

I also think that Matthew makes sense.

Also, thank you for the consideration Sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back