• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zoro21043; to be honest, this just shows to me that the statements are inconsistent with the feats and pretty unreliable.
i dont think so vegito blue has 3A AP and is beyond god goku
and god goku had a feat of destroying the physical universe by just clashing
while vegito blue didnt even destroy a city with final kamehameha
but we know that vegito blue>goku
or aizens attack in monster form not showing as much damage as his actual AP
and it already is accepted that they can perform these feats

Are we going to use the "we did not see them doing xyz/destroying xyz so it must be false" card?
Not quite, but I do think certain statements need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Still, this isn't the thread specifically for those topics so I'll drop them for now.

I don’t agree with the “didn’t destroy ‘x’ on screen argument” however I don’t think that likening Ichigo’s Getsuga to “cero blasts” as Ulquiorra puts it means we should apply a 10x multiplier to Getsuga.

I mean if we are going to take Ulquiorra’s comparison literally, cero oscuras (black cero) = 10x cero, so it would just mean black Getsuga = 10x regular Getsuga. Ichigo only uses the regular Getsuga in Shikai, so the Bankai and/or Hollow Mask multipliers may already cover the “black” attack multiplier.

O think it depends if they already count getsuga on ichigo scaling
u mean his rating already using getsuga?
i guess, purpose of this isnt to upgrade him so if they already use it its fine
purpose of this is for the at least x5 to be accepted not to change his rating

Ichigo only uses the regular Getsuga in Shikai, so the Bankai and/or Hollow Mask multipliers may already cover the “black” attack multiplier.
0342-010.png
0346-012.png

based on this no the hollow mask/bankai doesnt cover the amp (if thats what you meant) getsuga has its own amp

No I don’t think that’s what those panels are showing.

Ichigo gets access to black Getsuga with Bankai which covers the 5-10x amp, Hollow Mask is an additional amp. Ulquiorra is just saying “hey unless you use your full power you can’t hurt me” plus Hollow Mask would already cover an additional amp.

No I don’t think that’s what those panels are showing.

Ichigo gets access to black Getsuga with Bankai which covers the 5-10x amp, Hollow Mask is an additional amp. Ulquiorra is just saying “hey unless you use your full power you can’t hurt me” plus Hollow Mask would already cover an additional amp.
i already showed above how getsuga managed to wound grimmjow while normally ichigo couldnt so it amps further
and ulquiorra compared it to his cero oscuras otherwise he would compare it to a Resurrection
ulquiorra also says ichigo is most lethal with getsuga while he was fighting hollow mask ichigo

so getsuga has its own amp
also the normal getsuga has an amp
0460-021.png
0460-022.png

but im not arguing for the normal one as the amp for that one cant be quantified at least i didnt find a way

I agree that Getsuga is one of Ichigo’s stronger attacks but I don’t see any solid justification for it being a 5-10x amp off of Ulquiorra saying “it’s similar to our cero blasts.”

I agree that Getsuga is one of Ichigo’s stronger attacks but I don’t see any solid justification for it being a 5-10x amp off of Ulquiorra saying “it’s similar to our cero blasts.”
my reasoning for at least x5 is because of ichigo implying his getsuga >all ceros he has seen which includes the gran rey
not by comparing it to a cero oscuras alone

Tbf we only saw GRC used by an espada once, and it was blocked by Ichigo. So no real argument of why it didn't destroy LN if it was blocked, also Ulq's statement was for the 1-4 espada, not Yammy who's 10, he's only 0 after release.

my reasoning for at least x5 is because of ichigo implying his getsuga >all ceros he has seen which includes the gran rey
not by comparing it to a cero oscuras alone
So in Grimmjow and Ichigo's final fight we have base Grimmjow fire a GRC which should be around 5-10x Grimmjow's base because GRC is equated to Espada's 4+ Res. Ichigo then uses his Hollow Mask to block it, so Ichigo uses a 5-10x multiplier form to block a 5-10x amped attack. I don't see why that makes it so his black Getsuga is 5-10x his physicals for whatever form he's in. If Ichigo is stronger than the ceros he's encountered up until that point then his Getsuga would still be above the ceros he's seen even without his Getsuga being a 5-10x amp.

So in Grimmjow and Ichigo's final fight we have base Grimmjow fire a GRC which should be around 5-10x Grimmjow's base because GRC is equated to Espada's 4+ Res. Ichigo then uses his Hollow Mask to block it, so Ichigo uses a 5-10x multiplier form to block a 5-10x amped attack
first let me use this and say this further confirms gran rey cero to be an amp >= resurrection
I don't see why that makes it so his black Getsuga is 5-10x his physicals for whatever form he's in. If Ichigo is stronger than the ceros he's encountered up until that point then his Getsuga would still be above the ceros he's seen even without his Getsuga being a 5-10x amp.
i thought of that too but ichigo is smart enough to know that a stronger opponent would have a stronger cero due to more spiritual energy
and
unknown.png

here ulquiorra says "this is what espadas can discharge in a released state"
ichigos bankai(and hollow mask as it gives a similar amp) can be compared to a resurrection i dont think that is a debate really(urahara states resurrection are like bankai in the war) and ulquiorra says his black getsuga is like the espadas cero in release state (which is actually above a gran rey as this time its in the released state and oscuras has a confirmed amp of x10 )

so
-we know getsuga has an amp based on statements from ulq saying he is most lethal when he uses it (while in hollow mode confirming its above his physical )or from when he used it against ginjo or by when it impressed grimmjow in their first encounter
-black getsuga is stated to be similar to a cero oscuras which is used in resurrection and ichigo uses it in a similar state (bankai/hollow mask)
-considering it(oscuras) is sth used in release state and superior to gran rey and ulquiorra compares ichigo black getsuga to it, it makes sense why ichigo thought his getsuga is above a gran rey

so i dont see why lowballed x5 cant be accepted even tho its most likely x10 than a x5

I don't think we should apply multipliers like that to Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho. His current ratings are sufficient.

You need concrete evidence for a multiplier, and you're using a lot of speculation.

I don't think we should apply multipliers like that to Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho. His current ratings are sufficient.
i think most of his ratings already use his getsuga so i dont think this would change much (except maybe fullbring arc)
You need concrete evidence for a multiplier, and you're using a lot of speculation.
i proved from statements and feats it does multiply his power by a lowball of x5

"I proved from statements and feats it does multiply his power by a lowball of x5"

I don't think you have, you've shown that there is a possibility of a multiplier, but it isn't heavily supported, it's just speculation at this point

"I proved from statements and feats it does multiply his power by a lowball of x5"

I don't think you have, you've shown that there is a possibility of a multiplier, but it isn't heavily supported, it's just speculation at this point
then what do you think ulquiorra meant by his getsuga tensho being similar to an espadas cero while in resurrection ?
why did ichigo fail to physically damage grimmjow but could heavily wound him with getsuga ?
why did ichigo say not to compare it to the ceros he had previously seen?

@Zoro21043; it's black. Like their special Cero.

Nobody is saying that Getsuga Tensho isn't more powerful than just Ichigo swinging his sword.

I kind of shared Damage's and Aubin's viewpoints. In my view, more solid evidence is definitely needed for a multiplier; I don't think the comparisons are solid enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back