• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Hax:Corruption,incorporeal and deconstruction

Yhwach should have corruption type 1. Anyone who comes into contract with him or his sword gets their body taken over. As shown when he made ichigo cutt down the soul king and almost took over ichibei

Also corruption type 2. Anyone who comes into contact with yhwach or his fragments have their souls taken after death.

Ichibei

Resistant to Corruption type 1.

Ichigo and ginjo should have deconstruction like kenpachi for cutting through reshi particles.

Sanji incorporeal existing as only spirit pressure in his bankai.

Lile incorporeal existing as light when was cutt it dispersed into light.

Gerard incorporeal in his final form he is pure reshi

Type 4 immortality. He stated even after dies he can still come back and fight

Yhwach should have corruption type 1. Anyone who comes into contract with him or his sword gets their body taken over. As shown when he made ichigo cutt down the soul king and almost took over ichibei
Do you have the scan for the ichigo thing? Iirc it was his quincy blood that did that.

Blut anhaben is already accpeted as corrusion inducement
Also corruption type 2. Anyone who comes into contact with yhwach or his fragments have their souls taken after death.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/8562
Agree
Ichigo and ginjo should have deconstruction like kenpachi for cutting through reshi particles.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945213778549682186/unknown-7.png
Neutral on this one sounds like another descriptor for any energy attack

Agree with the rest

What Yhwach did wasn't corruption in the slightest, he isn't corrupting Ichibe but rather he's corroding and absorbing Ichibe's arm with Blut Vene Anhaben.

That Ichigo feat also isn't a corruption feat, that's Body Control.

This also isn't any-form of corruption either, this is just Power Absorption through Soul Manipulation.

Ichibe's didn't resist any-form of corruption so i disagree with him getting a resistance towards corruption.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945213778549682186/unknown-7.png
Me and Arc thoroughly debunked this argument in your previous thread that tried to give characters Deconstruction for this very same reason.

So since your argument hasn't changed at all and that my position hasn't change either i still disagree with this.

Sanji incorporeal existing as only spirit pressure in his bankai.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945862309539115018/0557-006_1.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945861378340716624/0652-012.png

Gerard incorporeal in his final form he is pure reshi
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945864238784712705/0672-005.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809189867527208991/945864654452834375/0670-010.png
Sajin's Bankai isn't incorporeal whilst in that form, its actively interacted with by Bambietta's Reishi-Bombs which aren't incorporeal by any-means. his Bankai just become a giant construct of his own Reiatsu (Which also isn't intangible nor incorporeal by any-means either)

Lille already has Intang and IP so this is already covered on his profile.

We have no idea if that version of Gerard is incorporeal or not, we literally have nothing to go off of so i disagree with given him something that we have literally no idea if he actually has it or not.

His Type 8 already covers this.

So i pretty much disagree with everything being proposed here but i do agree with giving Yhwach Body Control via his Almighty.

What Yhwach did wasn't corruption in the slightest, he isn't corrupting Ichibe but rather he's corroding and absorbing Ichibe's arm with Blut Vene Anhaben.

That Ichigo feat also isn't a corruption feat, that's Body Control.

This also isn't any-form of corruption either, this is just Power Absorption through Soul Manipulation.

Ichibe's didn't resist any-form of corruption so i disagree with him getting a resistance towards corruption.

Me and Arc thoroughly debunked this argument in your previous thread that tried to give characters Deconstruction for this very same reason.

So since your argument hasn't changed at all and that my position hasn't change either i still disagree with this.

Sajin's Bankai isn't incorporeal whilst in that form, its actively interacted with by Bambietta's Reishi-Bombs which aren't incorporeal by any-means. his Bankai just become a giant construct of his own Reiatsu (Which also isn't intangible nor incorporeal by any-means either)

Lille already has Intang and IP so this is already covered on his profile.

We have no idea if that version of Gerard is incorporeal or not, we literally have nothing to go off of so i disagree with given him something that we have literally no idea if he actually has it or not.

His Type 8 already covers this.

So i pretty much disagree with everything being proposed here but i do agree with giving Yhwach Body Control via his Almighty.

It's certainly corruption not only does it absorbs whatever it comes into contact with but it can control or break down the substance. Also absorption is one of the many facets of corruption. Yhwach spreads apart of himself into the target or area. It wouldn't be body control that usually applies to the individual not controlling others.

It infects the souls of plp of who come into contact with him and their souls are his after death. So its not just absorption. But again adsorption is facet of corruption.

In what thread? Kenpachi get deconstruction for burning reshi matter. Why can't ginjo for cutting reshi matter?

Never claimed he was intangible his bankai is pure spirit pressure. So is bambis bombs. Which are pure energy.

From my understanding incorporeal would be more accurate because he exist as light energy and not any material substance.

Yes we do he would be incorporeal existing as pure reshi or soul energy.

I see type could cover type 4 that's fine

Ichibei

Resistant to Corruption type 1.
Doesn't seem like it fits Corruption going off the comments in this thread. However if he can control Ichibei then Body Puppetry for Yhwach and Resistance to Body Puppetry for Ichibei would fit better.
If it's the same reasoning as Kanpachi then I'm fine with it but it seems this was already talked about.
Unsure about this one. Since it appears to have a physical form made up from his spiritual pressure.
Seems fine to add.
Does he show properties of being Incorporeal, or is he still solid?
This one seems fine.

However I'm not the best person to evaluate this given my lack of knowledge on the series so I'd prefer more input from knowledgeable Bleach members.

Doesn't seem like it fits Corruption going off the comments in this thread. However if he can control Ichibei then Body Puppetry for Yhwach and Resistance to Body Puppetry for Ichibei would fit better.

If it's the same reasoning as Kanpachi then I'm fine with it but it seems this was already talked about.

Unsure about this one. Since it appears to have a physical form made up from his spiritual pressure.

Seems fine to add.

This one seems fine.

However I'm not the best person to evaluate this given my lack of knowledge on the series so I'd prefer more input from knowledgeable Bleach members.
Gerards original body was destroyed and his new body is just a mass of reshi.

Spiritual pressure can take form but it's still isn't physical.
For example yamato can make his spirit energy pressure appear like flames even tho its not really flames and shunsui can make a clone of himself using spirit pressure.

Seems fine to add.

This one seems fine.

Puppetry seems fine.

But what about this instance where he infects ichigo with his power to cutt down the soul king

"Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said person or thing into a different being or state of being than it was before. This ability can be similar to Mind Manipulation (and potentially some of its facets) or Possession, in that the opponent becomes what you want them to be, but normally, once infected, the "corruptor" doesn't have to do anything for the "corruptee" to become corrupted."

Back