• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, in looking through the Bleach profiles, I l’ve noticed that several profiles have redundant and/or very strange things in their formatting. So this thread will be to fix those things. No real stat changes here, just formatting stuff.

Pre-Timeskip Ichigo
His Post-Bankai Training key is currently “7-A, likely 6-C, 6-C with Bankai, higher with Hollowfication.”

Putting 6-C twice is redundant, and it should be changed to “7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Bankai, even higher with Hollowfication.”

Post-Timeskip Ichigo
His True Shikai key needs to be “At least High 6-A,” since we accept it as being comparable to the Final Getsuga Tenshō, which we have as “At least High 6-A.”

His Merged Hollow formatting is a bit of a mess in the Attack Potency section. It currently looks like this:

Planet level (Fought on par with a casual Soul King Yhwach and was able to slightly hurt him with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), at least Planet level, possibly higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai. Far stronger than his regular True Bankai)

This would be much cleaner and less redundant:

Planet level (Fought on par with a casual Soul King Yhwach and was able to slightly hurt him with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai. Far stronger than his regular True Bankai)

TYBW Orihime
Her “Planet level with Santen Kesshun” should be “Planet level, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun” since that’s what Yhwach is, and she’s scaling to him.

Durability Negation/Non-AP Based Attacks
A lot of characters with non-AP based attacks have it mentioned in their Tier section for some reason, when it only needs to be in their Attack Potency section. It also doesn’t need to be labeled as Unknown.

For example, Uryū’s last key is:

Multi-Continent level (Fought on par with Jugram, Quilge said that Uryu shouldn't be weaker than himself), Unknown with the Antithesis (The Antithesis reflects damage taken and ignores conventional durability)

It should be changed to:

Multi-Continent level (Fought on par with Jugram, Quilge said that Uryu shouldn't be weaker than himself). The Antithesis ignores conventional durability and reflects damage inflicted on Uryū

This would affect:

Agree for the most part.

Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou > 10x Merged Hollow TS Ichigo’s physicals tho, so Hollow TS Ichigo would only scale to SK Yhwach with his amped attack, his physicals should downscale to like Low 5-B based on the current ratings.

I prolly should’ve waited until your thread on that was done, but yeah, he’d be like “At most Low 5-B, 5-B with Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshō, higher with Bankai”

I always thought Ichigo should keep his true shikai and true bankai keys instead of switching to true Zanpakuto and merged hollow form. So like “at least High 6A, at most Low 5B with merged hollow form, 5B with GRC GT”| “5B, higher with merged hollow form” then insert reasons and what not.

Oh, there was one thing that I forgot to put in the OP. Luppi’s Pre and Post-Timeskip keys should be merged since they’re exactly the same.

image0.png

This is actually painful to look at lmao

Makes sense to me, I was looking at them yesterday, Ichigo's TS profile was hella cluttered and confusing (to me at least)

Pre-Timeskip Ichigo
Attack Potency: Mountain level+, likely Island level (Prior to his training, he managed to defeat Kenpachi in a burst of power, which he later surpassed), higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai), even higher with Hollowfication (Overpowered and critically injured Byakuya)
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+, likely Island Class (Comparable to his Attack Power), higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai), even higher with Hollowfication (Faster than before)
Durability: Mountain level+, likely Island level (Took an attack from Byakuya), higher with Bankai (Withstood the final clash with Byakuya, takes a beating from Grimmjow, an opponent who throws and kicks Ichigo through city blocks/houses multiple times), even higher with Hollowfication (No sells being hit by two of his Getsuga Tenshō)
Key: Post-Bankai Training

Post-Timeskip Ichigo
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level (Ichigo's True Shikai was said to be capable of combating Hikone). Galaxy level, possibly higher with Bankai (Killed Soul King Yhwach with a point-blank Getsuga Tensho after stabbing through him. Used the "True Zangetsu" to kill and ultimately defeated Yhwach)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class (Comparable to his Attack Power). Galaxy Class, possibly higher with Bankai (Comparable to his Attack Power)
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level (Comparable to his Attack Power). Galaxy level, possibly higher with Bankai (Comparable to his Attack Power)
Key: True Zanpakutō

Orihime
Durability: Galaxy level, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun (Stopped a direct blow from Soul King Yhwach's Reishi Sword)
Key: Thousand Year Blood War

Uryū
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Fought on par with Jugram, Quilge said that Uryu shouldn't be weaker than himself). The Antithesis ignores conventional durability and reflects damage inflicted on Uryū

Kisuke
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (As strong as before). His Bankai ignores conventional durability.

Shunsui
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Fought against Lille and forced him to go into Vollständig Second Form)

Rukia
Tier: High 6-B

Lillie
Tier: High 6-A

Shishigawara
Attack Potency: At most Town level+ (Was able to brawl with Ikkaku, although his attacks without Jackpot Knuckle have been stated to be weak)

Kinda hard to really show the differences with the last part of the revision since it’s just moving/removing the dura negation stuff from the Tier/AP, and I was gonna wait until Arc’s thread was done before messing with Merged Hollow Ichigo, but that’s what the changes would look like.

Orihime only has Galaxy level durability with Santen Kesshun, your edit seems to imply she has Galaxy level durability without it, unless you omitted her normal dura.

Like are you saying she’s “X, Y, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun” or “X, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun”?

Everything else checks out, I just have the above clarifying question.

Last edited:
Orihime only has Galaxy level durability with Santen Kesshun, your edit seems to imply she has Galaxy level durability without it, unless you omitted her normal dura.

Like are you saying she’s “X, Y, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun” or “X, possibly higher with Santen Kesshun”?

Everything else checks out, I just have the above clarifying question.
I omitted her normal durability, ik it only applies to Santen Kesshun

"Putting 6-C twice is redundant, and it should be changed to “7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Bankai, even higher with Hollowfication.”

Hard Disagree with this

Above, it would mean that the Bankai and Hollowfication are unquanitifably above "7-A, likely 6-C" and are not fully 6-C

Above, it would mean that the Bankai and Hollowfication are unquanitifably above "7-A, likely 6-C" and are not fully 6-C
That isn’t necessarily true. Especially since Bankai and Hollowfication are both multipliers, so they straight up can’t be considered “unquantifiable above.”

I think the way the wiki works with the wiki lingo would mean that it implies Bankai isn’t quantifiably 6-C, is what Mitch is saying.
I don’t think it implies that at all tbh. Especially because if you just apply the multiplier (either to the 7-A+ or 6-C), both values you’d get are 6-C. I don’t see how it implies they’re unquantifiably above “7-A+, possibly 6-C.”

Also Byakuya’s first key already does what I’m proposing for Ichigo, and he scales to Bankai Ichigo, so I don’t see why it’s an issue now.

It doesn’t imply it’s unquantifiably 6-C when it’s literally a multiplier that is giving a quantifiable value (5x), and it gets 6-C no matter what.

Multiply the 7-A+ value by 5, and it’s 6-C. Multiply the 6-C value by 5, and it’s still 6-C. There’s actually zero ways for it not to be 6-C, and there’s zero ways for it to be unquantifiable.

That’s why it says 6-C with Bankai
But that’s redundant when his first key already has a 6-C end. And since his Bankai is a set multiplier, I don’t think anyone’s gonna come in, see “higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai)” and go “oh it must still be 7-A+.”

If anyone does do that, they’re kinda just dumb

But that’s redundant when his first key already has a 6-C end. And since his Bankai is a set multiplier, I don’t think anyone’s gonna come in, see “higher with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai)” and go “oh it must still be 7-A+.”

If anyone does do that, they’re kinda just dumb
Well I disagree, I don't see it as redundant

I think it's necessary

Tbf you should never assume they will get it lol, a many misunderstandings happen from said assumption
You’re not wrong, but I don’t see how this could possibly be misunderstood unless someone just doesn’t pay attention to the AP justification.

Precisely my point, you know people won’t always pay attention to that
Honestly, that’s their own problem then. If they don’t pay attention to the thing that justifies the tier the character is at in the first place, I don’t see why we need to cater to people that do that.

"Putting 6-C twice is redundant, and it should be changed to “7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Bankai, even higher with Hollowfication.”

Hard Disagree with this

This seems to be the only gripe with the suggested profile clean up, everything else is supposedly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back