• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach EoS Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your cero argument does not stand. It does not behave like light at all, because it does not refract, reflect and it can change direction. Calling it "light" is not a reference to the scientific interpretation of light as waves.

Furthermore, when speaking of feats described as "world," it is either the planet, the universe or something else. There is not sufficient evidence for universe and thus planet works. Furthermore, it fits with the other feats of the verse.

All the Upgrades regarding stats and some minor info have been completed, I'll update Yhwach's ability tomorrow as it's extremely late right now. But everything Major is done.

LordAizenSama said:
All the Upgrades regarding stats and some minor info have been completed, I'll update Yhwach's ability tomorrow as it's extremely late right now. But everything Major is done.
What ability?

^I used Yhwachs Casual feat, as it seems to be the best way to describe the attacks he used on Ichigo/Aizen. works for a safe lowball too.

No one else is really close to Yhwach In terms of his true ap, I think. I'd still prefer At least moon level likely higher.

LordAizenSama said:
^I used Yhwachs Casual feat, as it seems to be the best way to describe the attacks he used on Ichigo/Aizen. works for a safe lowball too.
No one else is really close to Yhwach In terms of his true ap, I think. I'd still prefer At least moon level likely higher.
Yes no one else is really close to Yhwach.But since it is certain Yhwach is at least 5-B , shouldn't Ichigo and Aizen should be 5-B also ?

Because we can use for Yhwach At Least 5-B likely far higher and for Ichigo and Aizen At Least 5-B likely higher.There is a difference of "far" here.

And one more question , why are we using 5 minutes for Mimihagi's calculation ?

Yhwach defeated them quite casually (or at least Ichigo) so that's what I went with. His casual feat.

And because the 20 minute timeframe was impossible due to Urahara's cannon needing 60 minutes to launch, among other things. whilst the barrier between SS and the SP was open for only 100 minutes.

I mean it is just two panels consecutive.It shouldn't be 5 minutes.And do you think Yoruichi bound Yhwach for 5 whole minutes ?

Oh. unfortunately we don't have a definitive timeframe so we had to use a larger, safe number then what it probably took. I can understand your skeptism, though.

You kinda contradict yourself, if noone is close to Yhwach in terms of AP then they shouldn't scale.

Anyways I agree with the upgrades.

Eh not really, it was Due to Lulz Almighty that Yhwach pwned Ichigo so badly. He even said Ichigo had a dangerous Bankai and had to start taking him seriously ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh. And I said they scaled to his casual AP. Lina already pointed out how big the difference is between Yhwachs FP and this

I agree with these upgrades but shouldn't this scale to some other War potentials like Kenpachi and Ichibe since they should be around the same level?

Nah, Neither of them scale. Ichibei got destroyed by Base Almighty Yhwach. and Kenpachi's likely below Ichibei

Alakabamm said:
No, your cero argument does not stand. It does not behave like light at all, because it does not refract, reflect and it can change direction. Calling it "light" is not a reference to the scientific interpretation of light as waves.
Furthermore, when speaking of feats described as "world," it is either the planet, the universe or something else. There is not sufficient evidence for universe and thus planet works. Furthermore, it fits with the other feats of the verse.
Go argue with Kubo, the way it works is everything in Bleach is spiritual, therefore, you can't call cero pseudo energy. It doesn't behave like light because it is utilised differently, for destruction.

The Word of the living is a universe, that's absolute fact. If you want to argue, argue with Kubo. You're literally calling the World of the living an earth sized dimension even though it is literally called a universe and is based of our world, baring the spiritual concepts.

You guys are just downplaying the verse. Earth sized dimensions? Don't make me laugh.

Okay so I reopened this thread to say that I think Yhwach should have been upgraded to Multi-Planet with all of the evidence in the OP. I mean, destroying 3 worlds (that should be planet sized) and then combining them is a 5-A feat (unless I am mistaken. If I am, please tell me). Planet level seems too low considering the evidence.

But what about Ichigo's and Aizen's stats? Well, considering Yhwach is far superior to the both of them, I was thinking maybe Planet level Ichigo and Aizen would be most acceptable and reasonable.

So something like this:

Yhwach
Attack Potency: Likely or Possibly Multi-Planet level (Was going to erase all three worlds and create a new world out of them, backed up repeatedly via statements)

Durability: Planet level via power-scaling to Aizen

Key: With Soul King Completely Absorbed

Aize
Attack Potency: Planet level via power-scaling (Superior to Ichigo)

Durability: Planet level (Tanked Yhwach's Shadows/Darkness)

Key: Thousand Year Blood War Arc / End of Series

Ichigo
Attack Potency: Planet level (Should be far superior to his Shinigami only powered Bankai form that bifurcated Yhwach twice)

Durability: Planet level (Took multiple hits from Yhwach)

Key: Full Power

Reasoning
Considering Ichigo's in his True Bankai only has his Shinigami powers, it is logical that Ichigo with all of his powers (Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy) should be far superior to it. And the rest should be self-explanatory. Oh and their speed will be the same.

Others
Oh boy. Please go easy on me.

well this makes bleach the most powerful among the HST :') whatever this is reasonable i was wondering about it somehow lol and soul king should be 5-A as well if Yhwach is 5-A as well

edit: Yhwach makes more sense Ichigo and Aizen probably should stay as they are

KuuIchigo said:
Okay so I reopened this thread to say that I think Yhwach should have been upgraded to Multi-Planet with all of the evidence in the OP. I mean, destroying 3 worlds (that should be planet sized) and then combining them is a 5-A feat (unless I am mistaken. If I am, please tell me). Planet level seems too low considering the evidence.
But what about Ichigo's and Aizen's stats? Well, considering Yhwach is far superior to the both of them, I was thinking maybe Planet level Ichigo and Aizen would be most acceptable and reasonable.

So something like this:

Yhwach
Attack Potency: Likely or Possibly Multi-Planet level (Was going to erase all three worlds and create a new world out of them, backed up repeatedly via statements)

Aize

Ichigo
Attack Potency: Planet level (Should be far superior to his Shinigami only powered Bankai form that bifurcated Yhwach twice)

Reasoning
Considering Ichigo's in his True Bankai only has his Shinigami powers, it is logical that Ichigo with all of his powers (Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy) should be far superior to it. And the rest should be self-explanatory. Oh and their speed will be the same.

Others
Oh boy. Please go easy on me.

That's some bold claims you got there....

Ikr. I just want to get it off my chest. I just want to see if it gets accepted or not. Don't mind.

Edit: I mean Ichigo's and Aizen's reasoning is pretty out there so I will agree if it won't be accepted. And it looks like it probably won't. I'll wait for a few more replies and be done with this.

Eeeeeh, I think it should stay as it is.

Yhwach wanted to combined one confirmed Planet and two realms that might be planets (though as far as I know more evidence points to infinite planes) while also combining the concept of life and death with an unknown technique over an unknown period of time. And for this to apply to all his attacks? Honestly with all the assumptions being made here I think it would be safer for him to stay where he is.

The rest of the powerscaling seems a bit shoddy to me to be completely honest...

Meh, I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say.

I agree with your suggestions @Kuu since Yhwach was going to Destroy and Create 3 worlds and the Solo-King should like be scaled as well( He was able to maintain those three worlds). The power-scaling for Ichigo and Aizen is what i am not so sure on.

I agree with KuuIchigo, I'm not too sure about Hueco Mundo but the Soul Society has been heavily implied that it is basically just like earth. And if you think about it logically, it has to be atleast the same size as earth because humans that die in the human world go to the soul society and the other way around. It would require atleast an earth-sized area for the soul society to populate the number of people in earth and since it has been described/implied they are parallel to each other.

As for the ichigo and aizen power-scaling, that seems pretty fair imo. I was actually going to bring this topic up.

Since you guys are skeptical about my reasonings for Planet level Ichigo and Aizen, I want to bring up Lina's suggestion up top. Do you guys agree with Lina's suggestion? Aizen didn't agree with it because Yhwach attack was "causal", but when he fought Aizen, he was more serious then when he fought against Ichigo. Yhwach also called Ichigo's Bankai a "fearsome bankai".

It makes the stats make more sense and consistent since Aizen taking Planet level ap and only getting Moon level dura is wierd.

Also, for Yhwach's stats, how about at least Planet level, likely Multi-Planet level? I'm going to work now so I'll get back to you guys.

KuuIchigo said:
Since you guys are skeptical about my reasonings for Planet level Ichigo and Aizen, I want to bring up Lina's suggestion up top. Do you guys agree with Lina's suggestion? Aizen didn't agree with it because Yhwach attack was "causal", but when he fought Aizen, he was more serious then when he fought against Ichigo.
Also, for Yhwach's stats, how about at least Planet level, likely or possibly Multi-Planet level? I'm going to work now so I'll get back to you guys.
Why didn't make Yhwach at least Multi-Planet Level anyway ? He said he will unite Present World , Hueco Mundo and Soul Society.Each of them should be Planet-sized.

But what i really wonder is why we are taking Planets instead of dimensions ?

As we saw Hueco Mundo has an outer space and if Hueco Mundo has then Soul Society should have also.And Soul Society has Muken where is infinite and seperate dimension.And Garganta and Dangai are the places for going these places.

If he wants to unite SS HM and Present World he will also unite these.Each of these are dimensions and Yhwach would unite these.

Just wondering.Can anyone answer my questions ?

@KuuIchigo

I guess that kinda sounds okay-ish, but I'm pretty convinced that the Soul Society is atleast an earth-sized area given everything we've been told so Multi-Planetary seems the best option if you ask me.

Lina's reasoning makes sense but it wouldn't be the first glass cannon we've heard of (yes Kaguya I'm looking at you)

@Kanonman

I kind of see where you're coming from but I think it's a bit too vague to present an argument so I'm not really sure about that one but perhaps you can notify LordAizenSama of this, he might be able to answer your questions.

I don't buy Moon-level Ichigo, most notably because the conditions of Yhwach being bisected the second time clearly had ALL of Yhwach's powers disabled, not just The Almighty, otherwise Ichigo would've quickly found Tensa Zangetsu shattered for the third time. (In neither of the two other times Yhwach shattered Ichigo's Bankai was he using The Almighty at the time). That would make the first time Ichigo bisected Yhwach (Already pretty strenous itself given that he had help from Aizen) an outlier. Ichigo DOES NOT scale to Yhwach, considering Yhwach is clearly far above him.

Well, the problem here is that the "Multi-Planet level" name is likely inappropriate, as it depends entirely on how large the planets in question are. As far as I remember, 3x the energy of destroying a planet of Earth's size is still 5-B.

Maybe we should change the name of "Large Planet level/Multi-Planet level" to just "Large Planet level"?

@Neo: The Almighty doesn't give Yhwach AP or Durability so I don't know why you're bringing that up. The arrow made him lose his The Almighty powers only... And Aizen just messed which Yhwach perception with illusions which also doesn't affect his AP or Durability.

@Ant: I didn't know that. Most likely, yes. I thought Multi-Planet level means destroying multiple planets. So it is misleading in a sense. But then we would have to change every profile with Multi-Planet level.

So Yhwach will stay the same, but Lina's suggestion is still reasonable to me.

Well, I can put it in my wiki checklist as a possible future project.

Seeing Kuu's post regarding Yhwach's tiering, I would like to suggest a revision.

Yhwach
Attack Potency: Planet level, likely higher (Was going to erase all three worlds and create a new world out of them, backed up repeatedly via statements. Much stronger compared both Aizen and Ichigo, as they were having trouble handling Yhwach's casual attacks.)

• Lina's reasoning: Keep in mind that the energy required to destroy 3 planets is still not enough for an "At least" rating.

Aize

Ichigo
Attack Potency: Planet level (Vastly superior to his Shinigami only powered Bankai form that bifurcated Yhwach twice)

• Lina's side note: Btw which chapter is the scan that shows Bankai form bifurcating Yhwach? I would like to add a scan of that into his AP if it's possible.

I suppose that might be acceptable, but it depends on what Aizen thinks.

Mmm, If Aizen and Ichigo got put to Planet level Yhwach should logically still get the at least as hes far superior. I don't think his current Ap needs changing.

now as to whether I agree with it or not, I suppose it's fine, theres definitely a case for this. I do feel that I was a bit on the conservative side when I made this thread, but considering the difference between the tiers lina showed, even if it was casual it's likely still too big a gap between Yhwach and Ichigo and Aizen.

long story short I think it's fine

So is it Large Planet level Yhwach with Planet level Ichigo and Aizen? Or just Planet level Yhwach?

Yhwach is supposed to be superior than both of them, and I think Large Planet seems atleast sensible but that's just my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back