• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calcs?

I don't think we can actually calculate that, he didn't dodge a beam of light that we can calculate. He did dodge the Sunlight however I'm not sure if we can actually find a way to calc that.

@Burning

If some of the Bleach calculations in the list are outdated and not used anymore, it would probably be good if you remove them.

He still didn't write it, I THINK the date of the information was a mistake done by someone, maybe Kubo had SOMEHOW gotten sick again, I'm sorry but that man's health is a serious issue

Pierrot still have their cash cow in the form of Naruto / Boruto. If you add the surely inevitable Boruto movies, it becomes prospectively even better for them.

The chance of an anime adaptation for the final arc currently seems bleak. But if it happens, we'd finally get to know the exact timeframe for Mimihagi's feat.

I got asked to do a Bleach Speed evaluation. Already got corresponding feats and blogs on my message wall. I will begin as soon as the current NNT revisions are finished.

It is about Mimihagi and his speed, which apparently is a controversial feat in the fandom, however when approaching the thing as rational as possible we will have a reasonable and understandable result.

Nice, but the only thing that can result in an upgrade is the timeframe. It's not really that controversial. It was accepted before, after all. Like two times. But it was using calc stacking.

If we can get a lower timeframe, it'd be higher. Inb4 outlier claims.

@Frantzy

Well, I dunno. But I saw a calc for sunlight dodging a long time ago.

@Dat

And even then, it'd have to be from Mimihagi, True Shikai Ichigo, Ichibei, or Yhwach. Else, it'd still be regarded as an outlier. It'd essentially have to be from the top tiers, since there'd be nothing contradicting Sub-Rel for them.

@Frantzy

Yeah, well Sanji, Brook, and co from One Piece are gonna be blitzing Bleach God Tiers soon enough if things remain like this.

this feat will support the Mimihagi calc and the upgrade of god tier because fodders could dodge sunlight in this arc. and I have seen many arguing about Yoruichi and Suì-Fēng feat as not being as fast as real light then they should see this

Hmm that could work... I hope... At the time like this I wish I can do calc lel.

But even then as Burning said above, if we get sub-rel to relavistics result back in early arcs or for non top tiers characters people will said It's contradicted with Gin's 500 mach statement or something like that.

Honestly, VSbattles tends to nerf Bleach chars because they can't be compared to chars from other franchises normally. Also reiatsu it's not a thing here cus "NLF", so you shouldn't care about re-calcs man.

Back