• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calcs?

Dat Dot said:
Our best hope for Bleach is Sub-Relavistic tbh. Anymore than that will result the cry of outlier.
i mean id argue reletivistic God tier bleach shouldnt be an outlier

but if its done by some weak fodder than yeah

I'm probably gonna get a lot of Hate for this but

60 percent of the people who complain about the Bleach anime returning have no right to when they don't even support the verse in the first place.

they don't buy the volumes

they don't buy the boxsets

they don't support any formal way or allow the author or studio to get money.

yes, a lot of circumstances don't allow everyone to get everything they want

but there's always an alternative

as someone who lives in a country where anime merchandising or manga.boxsets etc are literally none existent I try to support the industry.

Except this was stated to be one of the issues involving the continuation of the anime besides other things, The director that worked on Bleach is currently the Director of Boruto.

You can pretty much say that for any series, to be honest, hell most people watch and read their favorite series illegally.

Frantzy12 said:
Except this was stated to be one of the issues involving the continuation of the anime besides other things, The director that worked on Bleach is currently the Director of Boruto.
it was made an issue by bleach youtube channels who dont know how industry works.

who try to use another anime as a scrapegoat for there anime not recieving an adaption

the demand for it just isnt as high as some might think.

if the demand was really high, simply changing director's isnt huge deal and is common practice in the anime industry

<divclass="quote">Frantzy12 wrote:
You can pretty much say that for any series, to be honest, hell most people watch and read their favorite series illegally.</div> yes then they don't have a right to complain about what happens to the said series

I'm not saying you cant use illegal sites, I'm not even criticizing anyone.

as I know very well that everyone's situation is different

sometimes it's financially impossible for someone to support the series

I get that

my point is: if you don't financially support the show you have no right to complain about it

Changing the director is a big deal...no one is using Boruto as a scapegoat (at least not me) but that is an actual reason.

<divclass="quote">Frantzy12 wrote:
Changing the director is a big deal...no one is using Boruto as a scapegoat (at least not me) but that is an actual reason.</div>

Madhouse was literally unable to produce a second season of OPM, meaning not simply a director needed or anything of that sort.. they were unable to via time constraints.

the demand was high OPM season 2

they simply handed it over to another studio

simple

Besides just became people demand it doesn't mean they'll do it, it's completely up to the company and Bleach itself is by no means a failure especially when it's top 10 best selling manga.

The phone game has proven to be extremely lucrative, they even adapted some of the blood war characters for us. The demand is there and they know it,they simply choose not to or can't.

Frantzy12 said:
Besides just became people demand it doesn't mean they'll do it, it's completely up to the company and Bleach itself is by no means a failure especially when it's top 10 best selling manga.
The phone game has proven to be extremely lucrative, they even adapted some of the blood war characters for us. The demand is there and they know it,they simply choose not to or can't.
anime adaptions live and die off of blueray/dvd sales. not manga sales

along with the fact that we are getting a live action adaption

i suspect this might be to test how much peeps still care about the brand

That's great for one punch man a relatively short series that has had only 1 season so far, in comparison to the guy that directed all of Bleach including the movies? don't you think they would want to stick with 1 guy?

Shadowbokunohero said:
we need a seperate Bleach discussion thread

the verse deserves it
Actually I created that kind of thread once. But it's dead in a single day >_>

But yeah lets create it, lets talk about Bleach stuff like Live Action!

We had like two or three. It always dies out. Lack of new material, I think. The One Piece thread has been dead for like four days now since there was no new chapter last week.

Maybe Bleach discussion thread will be alive when the Live Action comes out.

Idk about you guys but I think the trailer is actually not bad.

<divclass="quote">Burning Full Fingers wrote:
Err, how would that even work without salt and flaming?

cooperation

be an interesting experiment

maybe destroy some toxicity between the fandoms

<divclass="quote">Dat Dot wrote:
Maybe Bleach discussion thread will be alive when the Live Action comes out.

Idk about you guys but I think the trailer is actually not bad.
</div>

movie seems good

happy they chose the tame route instead of cramming the entire SS arc into 1 movie

Grand Fisher looks awesome IMO.

I believe the movie will be slightly different from the manga. The Grand Fisher seems the main bad guy for the movie.

Hope the movie will be good or at the very least satisfying, considering Live Action is always... You know... Sucks.

According to a Japanese movie review writer, Bleach Live Action may be one of the best. "It may be one of the best even in the real-life conversion thing of the last ten years. As summarized from the original, costume without cosplay feeling is also wonderful"

Ya know why every time the Negacion and the Auschwalen are stated to be light and said to not be real light, why do people make it slower than light speed ?

Isn't possible that those fake lights are faster than real light ?

Just me voicing my opinions

Dangai Ichigo said:
Ya know why every time the Negacion and the Auschwalen are stated to be light and said to not be real light, why do people make it slower than light speed ?
Isn't possible that those fake lights are faster than real light ?

Just me voicing my opinions
they would have to tag peeps faster than light or stated to be faster than real light tho

Back