• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

if ss is earth dont yama suicidal bankai gets a overtime feat which would put him at planet? or am i mistaken?
Yama destroying SS
2 reliable characters states this
Yama destroying ss 2
. the user and someone whos been around him for 1000s of years

Zezu1995 said:
if ss is earth dont yama suicidal bankai gets a overtime feat which would put him at planet? or am i mistaken?
Yama destroying SS
2 reliable characters states this
Yama destroying ss 2
. the user and someone whos been around him for 1000s of years
This has repeatedly been discussed and denied in the past

I meant Yama getting planet level rating being denied

Mainly for the reasons of

1. It's overtime 2. Turning a planet to ashes isn't planet level

From what I remember turning the planet to dust is just 5-C because it doesn't overpower the planet's GBE or something. So yeah turning the planet to dust isn't 5-B.

No lol Soul Society just refers to the world of the dead, you'd have to be nuts to think in that context he's referring to the entire Dimension including stars and etc.

wasnt there a tousen scan that showed stars? ( im not saying what the others are saying) just pointing out that stars were in SS

Zezu1995 said:
wasnt there a tousen scan that showed stars? ( im not saying what the others are saying) just pointing out that stars were in SS
Doesn't it have a sun as well?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Every single time we saw him besides against Yama and Ichigo.
To be honest, all I remember of him pre-Almighty is his fight with Yamamoto and Ichigo.

Do you know anyone out of Bleach that would be a good fight?

Back