• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Who'd win between Bankai Gin and Base Lille? Let's say Gin has knowledge of the X-Axis, as I imagine he'd lose in character.
I'm not understanding this matchup? Base Lille because he has no regen yet against Gin because he can technically kill Lille before he transforms?

I'd back Lille because he can still become intangible by opening his eye then go for the 1 shot via X-Axis.

Base Lille because Jilliel would stomp Gin. He can still kill Gin in base. He doesn't mess around, but Gin has no reason to go all out in a random encounter, which is why I'm assuming he has knowledge.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Who'd win between Bankai Gin and Base Lille? Let's say Gin has knowledge of the X-Axis, as I imagine he'd lose in character.
Base Lille w Knowledge? Might go Incon or Lille

Both can one shot, but Lille can do it much easier with the X-Axis then Gin can with Korose.

I'm an oblivious idiot.

I never noticed that the Final Getsuga Tensho form that has the bandages and the long black hair makes Ichigo look just like Zangetsu's Shikai.

01 02-620x
76f6f0330957294b

Kazui's personality and apperance resemble a male Orihime with Tatski's hair. Ichika looks like a female Renji.

I don't see Ichigo or Rukia in neither of them. Ichika was born dead by the way.

not until we get a bit more confirmation i think the issue was the story fitting in the main one? cuz other than that we have a shit ton of proof

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Is there a feat that sena does that would scale to everyone? Is that why people want memories of nobody to be canon?
2 feats, one is small planet and the other is large planet if i remember correctly

though even the validity of the feats are debatable since the bleachverse mechanics make it weird

Please do not mix up a Bleach discussion with One Piece, Naruto, and Fairy Tail. That's given the staff enough headaches in the past.

Sigurd is right tho~~as zezu said we should probably wait for more confirmation on it being cannon. But if there is enough evidence of it being cannon,then I don't see how it won't be accepted Danny1112 (talk) IMO it should scale only to the god tiers tbhDanny1112 (talk)

I agree with Sigurd about the movie. The comparison is apt because in this case a standard of evidence was set when Dragon Cry was accepted as canon. Memories of Nobody perfectly fits that standard, unless you choose to argue semantics about the exact wordings.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Those would be outliers, right?
I dunno about mechanics and stuff like that, but if everything concerning it is valid, Low 5-B wouldn't. The 5-C feat was casual, and they were even 5-B before...

Anyway, Low 5-B was agreed to be the viable end if everything concerning the movie and feat itself was accepted, iirc. I didn't read through the whole discussion at NF.

I dunno about mechanics and stuff like that, but if everything concerning it is valid, Low 5-B wouldn't. The 5-C feat was casual, and they were even 5-B before...

Anyway, Low 5-B was agreed to be the viable end if everything concerning the movie and feat itself was accepted, iirc. I didn't read through the whole discussion at NF.

• was that the higher end tho~~should'nt there be a high end~mid end~low end tbhDanny1112 (talk)

@Burning I'm pretty sure being casual doesnt make something not an outlier, also yhwachs feat is only a few exatons above baseline moon level. And the 5-B was rejected many times as not a real AP feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back