• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

M11UTD said:
The fact that the ceiling broke and they went outside, proves it isn't really a pocket dimension.
Actually remember when ichigo broke through the garganta to reach karakura town from hueco mundo ? Ye the sky broke too that cant be applied , just look at the cloud at the background u can clearly see its a curve and the cloud is going down so its larger than the outside thus being a pocket dimension

Curve does not necessarily imply planetary curvature. Warped perspective shots would produce a curve too. Given how tiny the circle is on the diagrams, I'm inclined to believe it is not real.

And the hole in the ceiling is very different to the cracks Ichigo made when he broke through the Garganta.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Damn so much mental gymnastics in one thread lol 😂😂😂, not bad btw
BTW I think shaking the garganta and muken would be Multi solar system level
Garganta? the one that surounds every single dimention?

Muken? the place stated to be infinite in size?

Shaking something that is infinite in size is universal feat i believe

Muken was only shaking when the Soul King was dead and the worlds were collapsing - without any input from anyone else. And even then we don't know that all of Muken was shaking.

So it wouldn't scale to anyone.

If Yhwach was gonna merge everything SS etc. muken is IN SS so he and SK would scale not to mention that the husk of the SK alone was enought to hold muken toguether

Honestly, I don't buy it. Muken is room within the Soul Society - if the Soul Society is shaking, then it would be felt down there.

That doesn't mean that he was shaking an infinite Universe all at once.

Damage3245 said:
Honestly, I don't buy it. Muken is room within the Soul Society - if the Soul Society is shaking, then it would be felt down there.
That doesn't mean that he was shaking an infinite Universe all at once.
Muken already stated to be infinite you dont have to like it and if i remember right muken is another dimention conected to SS

if muken was shaking it mean muken unless you have prof were they say "this floor is shaking soon the whole muken will too" or someting like that were they mention that the whole muken is not shaking

Not to mention the LN translations could confirm that the SK did create muken in other words he created an infinite space tho the stament where is already said he created all in SS should be enought but just for those that are very very picky

@TOAAPRESENCE1; Muken being infinite is irrelevant. The only thing that we know was that Shunsui could feel the shaking in Soul Society from where he was at.

We're not upgrading Yhwach to Universal level for this.

It's like seeing Goku shaking the planet by powering up, so you think that he must be shaking the Universe since the planet is inside of an infinite Universe.

Damage3245 said:
@TOAAPRESENCE1; Muken being infinite is irrelevant. The only thing that we know was that Shunsui could feel the shaking in Soul Society from where he was at.
We're not upgrading Yhwach to Universal level for this.

It's like seeing Goku shaking the planet by powering up, so you think that he must be shaking the Universe since the planet is inside of an infinite Universe.
Not irrelevant when it can be use for an upgrade as they shook it and specifically said it was shaking unless you have prof that it did not

Not suprise you are oppose but if things do have feat and statement they should be aplied and upgrated acoirdingly

bad example....like a majot bad one

Sekkonds. said:
I also got the offical viz translation for muken and it says "almost infintely large" not "infinte size"
Thanks for bringing this up and clarifiying my error of being infinite

My question now is how do we calc something that is "almost infinite"

"Almost infinite" what? This is a paradoxical and nonsensical statement.

Infinite means it exceeds any standard of measurement, it is unending, by virtue of that u can't have something that is "Almost infinite" because the fact that it can be measured in any capacity means "Almost infinite" and infinite have a difference of infinity, the same difference between an inch and infinite.

TLDR; "Almost infinite" subtracted from infinite is still infinity. At the same time 1 subtracted from infinte is also infinity. Hence being "Almost infinite" is paradoxical and stupid

Also y is Las Noches being argued to be a pocket dimension and y is the argument based on curvature of all things?

Are we forgetting that;

1)Las Noches is huge by calcs And

2)It is more or less dome shaped

In other words, due to these two factors, the higher we climb the more likely that we will begin to see the domes curve. Since we know the domes inside is designed to look like the sky this isn't evidence of planetary curvature and it definitely doesn't validate the argument that there's a real star.

And none of this takes into account that we've had CRT's addressing using poor excuses for curvature shots like the Yammy one above to scale characters, for real what's happening?

@Davidsteel1; I feel like I'm losing my mind a little in this thread. Some people just want to upgrade Bleach no matter what it seems.

@Damage U have my genuine sympathy. I imagine it also doesn't help that ppl are posting memes to mock u instead of relying on their actual arguments.

>pocket-dimension Las Noches

Ok, can we please leave Clyde and his headcannon out of this wiki. . . or any Bleach related thing ever?

Garganta? the one that surounds every single dimention?

Muken? the place stated to be infinite in size?

Shaking something that is infinite in size is universal feat i believe

Well you can shake a car by holding and pulling it from the sides,but that doesn't make you car level, you need many sticks of Dynamities for that. Just like that shaking alone doesn't make you universal,that'll be multi solar system level at max. Also that shaking was mostly caused by the imbalance so there's that........and also what @Damage said.

As i said extreme mental gymnastics is used here that it's getting annoying,but still ok i guess better than sitting idle in qurantine.

About that Almost infinite size you can say its an hyperbole or flowery language used or if you want to take it literally then it'll be very ironic or paradoxical so at best you can take a very large number as a lowball and say it as its size. You can say its centillions of miles of something big which is still small than infinite or almost there or well whatever.

To me it seems hyperbole or flowery language,leaving it up to others now

Back