• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

TataHakai said:
Yes because Light from the sun is definitely comparable to magical light shot out by another character

It's not our fault Kubo's light doesn't behave like real light, don't blame the standards on it
It does behave though.... Sigh whatever I guess we'll just have to gather our evidence and "attempt" to prove whomever disagrees wrong.

This magical light is approached in the same way as the light (solar, from a flashlight) and simply NOTHING in the work deals with something like this, this is exclusive to light.

Lille's power is quoted being the light, reflected in metal, straight line ... but okay.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Has a CRT ever been made for granting Almighty users Nigh-Omniscience?
I thought that the almighty was something like cosmic consciousness although it fits into almost omniscience.

You do realise Nanao's power reflects everything regardless of its element or make-up right?

Her power is literally the ability to reflect a gods power, hell she even reflected Trompete which is literally just a shockwave,

And you cannot ignore the multiple things that go against it being LS

Yes and Nanao was able to reflect it because she can reflect Gods powers, that's her ability

Her reflecting it has pretty much nothing to do with it being light and everything to do with it being a gods power

his sword was reflecting the light before even reflecting any attack so I did not quite understand his point. And when did she reflect the trumpet? Her attack only came to be reflected when she cuts the chicken. Trumpet is not a shockwave.

Can somebody simply link former CRTs on the subject that I might review it? It also would clutter this thread less and be simpler on Tata, and likely more fair since I was unaware this had been discussed in depth beforehand.

while we are at the topick of light: is there any info about how fast can artificial light spread???

im struggling to find that info on google.....

Amlad22 said:
Why is Nanao relativistic but Base Aizen is still massively hypersonic+ after the upgrades? Boys I think you missed something.
Something, something Gin's mach 500 contradicts pre-timeskip speed being that high even though he was lying about it and we even have a rule regarding his bankai speed.

Also thinking that the Author knows how fast their characters are. Might as well downgrade One Piece for thinking that 200 km/h is impressive. /s

KazuiK said:
his sword was reflecting the light before even reflecting any attack so I did not quite understand his point. And when did she reflect the trumpet? Her attack only came to be reflected when she cuts the chicken. Trumpet is not a shockwave.
You serious? Go re read the chapters dude, Lille literally shoots trompete then begins to disintegrate after saying Nanao can reflect gods powers

And trompete is literally a shockwave, both the manga show it like this and the wikia confirms it

Lille literally says "LISTEN to my trompete"

You do realise he's not literally in Heaven?

And my comment was more towards his Light being tangible

TataHakai said:

What are you saying? Soul Society is the afterlife is where souls go when they move on from Earth.

"It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans (Yes, this one is obvious)"

I do not care with this lightspeed thing but if this is referring to nanao can harm lilie then it officially the dumbest thing I hear in a while, nevermind nanao is not a normal human, at this point pretty much 98% of the verse cant harm lilie due to him using his x-axis at full power. Nanao sword being the sword designed to counter god power is might be the only sword within the verse who can physically interract with lilie.

AppleLord said:
TataHakai said:

What are you saying? Soul Society is the afterlife is where souls go when they move on from Earth.
My dude, you do realise that lille is referring to falling from the SKP to SS? But more importantly "Falling from heaven" sounds more like a reference to him being unable to carry out his role as gods messenger

You serious? Go re read the chapters dude, Lille literally shoots trompete then begins to disintegrate after saying Nanao can reflect gods powers

And trompete is literally a shockwave, both the manga show it like this and the wikia confirms it

Lille literally says "LISTEN to my trompete"

Oh sorry, you were right but my first point still continues.

My dude, you do realise that lille is referring to falling from the SKP to SS? But more importantly "Falling from heaven" sounds more like a reference to him being unable to carry out his role as gods messenger

That wasn't my point at all and you know it, and even if it was it would had been "fallen from the heavens" in plural so the word implies what you said but it didn't. Back to my original comment in simple terms. Why did you wrote that Nanao was a normal human who was making contact with Lille's light? That's a negative for real light if Nanao was human or they were on Earth but they aren't.

Why is his light tangible? I don't see why Bleach characters being able to interact with him makes his light not real. In One Piece you can literally interact with elements via Haki. I don't really see a difference aside from Kizaru having more supportive evidence. I'm neutral on Lillie having true light but this argument shouldn't be used.

5-A calc was wack in retrospect so we reverted to just Soul King stopping the worlds from blowing up

So 3x baseline planet lvl? Won't that be only for Mimihagi, and Yhwach and Ichigo would be a couple times that because Almighty Yhwach was already stated to be above Mimi, then he absorbed it, then the SK, and Ichigo could fight/kill him?

Back