• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
Is there any possibility to add Hadō # 91 to Aizen? In addition to him demonstrating clear knowledge about the spell, in the Databook he is listed with Max status in Reiatsu / Kidō
There was a previous thread about Aizen having time stop because of him been a kido master but it got rejected.
Bizarre

Well, just because Aizen has maximum status on Kido, he should be unanimous, plus he would know which Kido Urahara would use when the enchantment began. Urahara had only used # 91 and nothing came with # 99 in CFYOW

I spent some time without playing BBS, I decided to go back and it seems everything different. The characters I took to climb the slot are getting outdated

Coff Coff Kaname Heart

A bit of a reminder for when Las Noches calc is finish.

Cien (SAFWY light novel) had reiatsu on par with Vasto Lorde Ichigo according to Uryu himself who was there when VL Ichigo fought Ulquiorra. Base Kenpachi defeated Cien and Azashiro Kenpachi is stronger than Cien. Fullbring Shikai Ichigo was fighting Vollstandig Quilge Opie while he overpowered him with Bankai. According to the manga Vollstandig is stronger than the Captains Bankai (that's why Gotei 13 getting their Bankais back wasn't a big deal) and that includes Shunsui Kyoraku and Base Kenpachi been less affective against an opponent that barely use Vollstandig. Jugram could one shoot Vasto Lorde Ichigo and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, and the same thing goes for current Uryu.

VL Ichigo was half strength but was the version Uryu witness.

Actually a fourth, when Ichigo says he has only half of it his Bankai Cloak is literally half of it complete with sleeve and coat tail while as Vasto it was literally only a small part of the entire sleeve and some of the upper torso

Why is Giselle still mhs+ and using the old calc?

In fact why is anyone even mhs+ anymore? Unless I'm missing a calc they were mhs+ from Candice's old calc which got updated.

so um... when we gonna redo how the multipliers work for some zans/ress? cuz people like ichigo/ulq/kenny should 100% get a buff in AP/DC/SPEED with their 5-10x multiplier

I would not even need calculation. Only Bankai's multiplier would raise the speed of the characters they can use.

Base Kenpachi defeated Cien and Azashiro Kenpachi is stronger than Cie

Defeated?Stronger?No way.

Cien turns to Zaraki and says he needs to pause their fight for now. He reallllly doesn't want to, but he has to. ("Please play with Azashiro for now.") Cien vows that he'll resume their fight later. He glances at Azashiro. He tells Zaraki not to lose to someone as weak as Azashiro. Then, he speeds off, towards Don's car.

Its simpy a draw.

Jugram could one shoot Vasto Lorde Ichigo and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra

Bad calc.He cant one shoot Cang without shrift,who was weaker then this two.

sorry i dont agree cang was weaker than ulq... sternritters should scale slightly higher than the espadas

Azashiro in Shikai is stronger than Cien. Azashiro was comparable to the Cien and Zaraki in Bankai. It's also stated that he might've killed Kenpachi who had became on par with Cien if he had used the 90s kido from the start. But he lost because he decided to try and kill him with as little power as possible which gave Kenpachi enough time to adjust his strength and defeat him.

@Baldurgate Any evidence suggesting that Cang is weaker? Or that Jugram was even trying against Cang Du? Because Cang Du surviving a sword blow from Jugram with his schrift proves how strong he really is.

George Hatziantoni said:
Speaking of Las Noches I just want to remind that if we are going with the horizon distance approach still distance to the horizon needs to be downgraded to 20 km (from 26km) based on this.This is a revision that effects all the horizon calcs on the wiki Las Noches just happens to be one of those that werent revised yet
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2444686
i thought ppl here decided to go with statements > pixelscaling recently

isnt las noches calc outdated,if that is the case?

M11UTD said:
What's the dc needed to destroy garganta?
Garganta fills up all the surrounding space in between the Dangai, and all the Kyogoku dimensions that exist around the Dangai.

A chaos of reishi whatever that means.

If Aizen's heart is destroyed during combat, his resistance and source of spiritual energy diminishes until the Hogyoku regenerates his heart. As such abilities such as Kyoka Suigetsu that requiere a lot of spiritual energy to work, will get deactivated as shown in his battle with Yhwach, after the Quincy blew up his heart."

how was this added on aizen's profile??this is pure headcanon

there is nothing to suggest that he loses his spiritual energy if his heart is destroyed ..hell in some scenes he doesn't even have a heart..lose his power huh ?a heart ?

yhwach did blow up aizen's heart..but when did ks stop duo yhwach blowing up that heart?it was working..since yhwach was seeing aizen asichigo..lol

+ this doesn't seem like some one who lost his spiritual energy

Any evidence suggesting that Cang is weaker?

He got oneshoted by halfdead Toshiro with a base technique,So,base Cang was much weaker then Hallibel(from FKT arc),who survived his ult in his best shape without any scretch.And this version of Hallibel was much weaker than these two.

Back