• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blaziken vs. Tsunayoshi Sawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaziken have some crazy speed amp or something?

Tsuna should be able to counter with his own speed amp and precognition. Unless the amp is too ridiculous.

I mean, that's not anywhere near as big of a boost to blitz someone like Tsuna.

I know it's an rpg character tecvhnically, but I'll ask anyway.

What does it lead with?

Wait blaze is a fire pokemon, so does it normally spam fire abilities?

Because Tsuna could absorb if that's the case.

as far as im aware blaziken's use (almost exclusively) cqc and fighting type moves, they just use fire to boost/strength themselves or if neccasary for ranged attacks.

Ionliosite said:
How does petrification work?
Tsuna power nulls by turning attacks and abilities into stone (Which I would argue is qualitatively superior to standard power null).

It's also possible for him to turn people into stone, but it's not something he's done before.

Seals how? Does it seal them in ice, or magically seal away their powers?

Does Tsuna's petrification and/or sealing need travel time? e.g. is a beam or a punch needed to activate it?

He uses it to seal people and powers.

His petrification works in a few different ways. 1) He can have Natsu roar a wave which petrifies anything it hits. 2) He can cover his body in a cape which petrifies anything which touches it and nullifies its momentum.

The cape thing seems solid, but for the other two Blaziken could probably just dodge them with his speed advantage.

The cape thing seems solid, but for the other two Blaziken could probably just dodge them with his speed advantage.
Hmmmm.

Nats' petrification roar is a cone-like shape, if they're starting away from one another then he's gonna have to dodge incredibly fast.

Tsuna' s ice can't be melted by anything other than DWF. If Blaziken uses any fire technique Tsuna can absorb it and add it to his own power using his ZPB revised.

Tsuna's pre-cognition is so haxed that it taught him how to knock out people by striking their nerves even though he'd never done said thing before. It also allowed him to sense something a psychic was not capable of sensing, so pre-cognition and his sealing, cape and if he has his Cambio forma, his longer range and flying capabilities.

Since Blaziken is close range Tsuna can fly into the air, shoot either X-Burners or Big Bang Axels from above without needing to worry about Blaziken. If Blaziken uses a long range move he can simply absorb it's flames and add their power to his own. Not to mention he can petrify Blaziken from above.

FRA my opinion is on Tsuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back