• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue under-leveled?

True. I'm kinda mixed with the Astrals. Some seem legit, others I don't think should be taken literally. Although, many people on this other site I was on say the Astrals are a glimpse of a character's actual power. Ehhh, Idk.

To me they're not canon.

There isn't feats in the story to support it.

I also can't find a direct scan of this, but according to the OBD Relius Clover managed to land a blow on Hazama in 1/480,000th of a second, which is around triple to quadruple-digit Mach, in addition to Ragna dodging cloud-to-ground lightning from Rachel Alucard.

I lack scans for either of these things, as I mentioned, but just some food for thought.

The Everlasting said:
I also can't find a direct scan of this, but according to the OBD Relius Clover managed to land a blow on Hazama in 1/480,000th of a second, which is around triple to quadruple-digit Mach, in addition to Ragna dodging cloud-to-ground lightning from Rachel Alucard.
I lack scans for either of these things, as I mentioned, but just some food for thought.
The "1/480,000th of a second" thing is already in Hazama/Terumi profile to classify him as MHS+.

If we count gameplay, every character can dodge or block Rachel's lightning strikes, which would put everyone in at least Hypersonic levels.

When it comes to the Astral's, i think they sould be put in another category where it is counted. Like for an example: Base | With Astral, ect.

@Brunout

Ah, ignore that then.

There also used to be a Small Town level+ calc for Mu-12, but it's dead and I don't think it was saved in Wayback (It was for parting a large amount of clouds).

Brunout said:
The Everlasting said:
The "1/480,000th of a second" thing is already in Hazama/Terumi profile to classify him as MHS+.
Speaking of Hazama/Terumi, shouldn't we split them into seperate pages? CF has them officially established as seperate characters. (pardon double post)

Speaking of Hazama/Terumi, shouldn't we split them into seperate pages? CF has them officially established as seperate characters. (pardon double post)

Yep.

Terumi probably is stronger than Hazama(at least Dark War Terumi)

Also, I think that a page to Jubei would be nice.

Brunout said:
Yep.
Terumi probably is stronger than Hazama(at least Dark War Terumi)

Also, I think that a page to Jubei would be nice.

I could create a page for Jubei, but he doesn't have that many feats unfortuantely.

Well the guy managed to single handidly (literally) stop a punch from Tager when he was sick and crippled and Hakumen frequently mentions him as the stronger being. At best, we can powerscale him to Dark War Terumi. If we count Astrals, he'd also be powerscaled to their level.

Not only terumi, but Relius said that too, that Jubei at his peak is the strongest being alive.

Also, Jubei is one of the few that Terumi do not want to battle head-on, according to his arcade ending in CP

@Spawn

Didn't he fight the Black Beast with the rest of the Six Heroes?

And according to Jubei's OBD profile Hazama was confident he'd die if Jubei ever caught him.

And according to Jubei's OBD profile Hazama was confident he'd die if Jubei ever caught him.

In a Gag ending, when Jubei caught Terumi, he didn't even tried to fight, he just said "What are you gonna do to me, freak?" in a serious tone

Also, Jubei's sword is the only thing that can kill Terumi, aside from Time killer and Hades Izanami.

I think FP Jubei is on the level of FP Azrael, if not higher, considering absolutely no one wants to fight him, even when he's sick and crippled.

Zeldasmash said:
Well the guy managed to single handidly (literally) stop a punch from Tager when he was sick and crippled and Hakumen frequently mentions him as the stronger being. At best, we can powerscale him to Dark War Terumi. If we count Astrals, he'd also be powerscaled to their level.
I think him blocking Tager's fist was before CS where he was wounded.

I would say Jubei is the strongest creature, meaning that he might be either the strongest Beastkin or the strongest living organism. Hakumen however isn't a living organism, just a anthromorphic, living suit of armor. I believe Hakumen is the strongest Six Heroes member, which was said by Trinity Glassefille in the end of Terumi's Chronophanstama Arcade.

I think FP Jubei is on the level of FP Azrael, if not higher, considering absolutely no one wants to fight him, even when he's sick and crippled.

@Spawn

Yeah it happened in Calamity Trigger so i might be wrong there. However Hakumen always claimed him to be the strongest being alive since Calamity Trigger and throughout the series.

I believe Hakumen is the strongest Six Heroes member, which was said by Trinity Glassefille in the end of Terumi's Chronophanstama Arcade.

Well, in CP, Hakumen said that if he and jubei fought against each other, he doubt that he could beat Jubei.

And it was in the dark war, with hakumen at his full

Brunout said:
I believe Hakumen is the strongest Six Heroes member, which was said by Trinity Glassefille in the end of Terumi's Chronophanstama Arcade.
Well, in CP, Hakumen said that if he and jubei fought against each other, he doubt that he could beat Jubei.

And it was in the dark war, with hakumen at his full

Jubei kind of called it 'bull'. I think Hakuman was more or less trying to pep talk Jubei because Jubei does beat himself up and looks down on himself as something weak.

To correct you, you meant in Continuum Shift(CS).

Zeldasmash said:
@Spawn

Yeah it happened in Calamity Trigger so i might be wrong there. However Hakumen always claimed him to be the strongest being alive since Calamity Trigger and throughout the series.
Honestly, they kinda changed his title around at times. 'Strongest Creature' and 'Strongest Being'. It is more plausible if he was known as the Strongest Creature alive. I don't think he is the strongest character in Blazblue.

Jubei kind of called it 'bull'. I think Hakuman was more or less trying to pep talk Jubei because Jubei does beat himself up and looks down on himself as something weak.

Hm, true. Also, Rachel said that Hakumen at his full is the only one who can beat Izanami(or something like that)

Yea, CS, I tnought that it was in CP XD

But still, I think that Jubei at his peak should be put above Teumi.

Brunout said:

Hm, true. Also, Rachel said that Hakumen at his full is the only one who can beat Izanami(or something like that)

He is without a doubt stronger than Terumi.

Rachel said that at full power, Hakumen would have a difficult time defeating her. So there is a strong possibility that he could beat Izanami who many are saying is the strongest character. She said to be more powerful than the Black Beast.

So Izanami is like what, 6-A, potentially Low 5-C with hax?

Also, what about Takamagahara & Amaterasu? These two are quite the oddballs.

Zeldasmash said:
So Izanami is like what, 6-A, potentially Low 5-C with hax?
Also, what about Takamagahara & Amaterasu? These two are quite the oddballs.
Who knows?

When CF comes out on console, we might get some info and scans on their strength.

I agree with Promestein. Most likely Island level. Destroying the infrastructure of a country, is not the same thing as destroying the actual land mass, and even the world's entire nuclear stockpile does not rate that high.

Well, "At least Island level", I suppose, but I am not informed about this series,

I'm going to try my best to explain Takamagahara and a little bit of Amaterasu:

Takamagahara is a system composed by 3 AI's (TA, TB & TC) which almost had the same amount of power as Amaterasu. Takamagahara can casually cause Phenomena Intervention (reality warping) and can reset time (though not to the extent of Amaterasu). Takamagahara was the reason Terumi was near unbeatable from Calamity Trigger to Continuum Shift as they allowed him to go from timeline to timeline and being able to mess with them and cause destruction on every single one of them (i think he was everywhere at the same time with Takamagahara, but i'm not sure about that). In Chrono Phantasma, Izanami took control of them when Terumi infected them with a virus that put them temporary out of comision. When reawakened, Takamagahara were stronger with Izanami's influence.

Amaterasu is basically Takamagahara and can do everything they can do, only much stronger and on a larger scale. I think i remember at one point it was said that the world is made of her dreams.

Also, Terumi gets significantly stronger when next to Cauldron (in Central Fiction, he's weaker then Hazama, but when next to a Cauldron, he casually beats Jin, who is on the same level as Hazama).

I was reading the novels, and Nine and Terumi stated that even if in the future some immensely powerful weapons were made, they wouldn't hurt the Black Beast, only magic can hurt her.

So I guess that the black beast was unfazed by the nukes because of her "invulnerability" to anything aside from magic. Then, no at least island Hakumen?

Hakumen can still count due to him killing the Black Beast, which is possibly 6-B levels, or higher depending of the powerscaling of the Take-Mikazuchi (if it's true that a full power Take-Mikazuchi can destroy the planet, the Black Beast is potentially on it's level since it is stronger then it).

I think most of the tiering depends on the Black Beast, at least when it comes to the Six Heroes, Ragna, Azrael & the Murakumo Units.

Brunout said:

Actually, Hakumen stated that if both him and Jubei be at their peak, they'd still have trouble against Izanami. Izanami is stated to be stronger then the Black Beast.

For the characters we have so far on the wiki, sure. Izanami, The Black Beast, Takamagahara & Take-Mikazuchi will probably have to wait until Central Fiction comes out. From what we have:

Ragna: At least 6-C | (Idea Engine) At least 6-C, probably higher

Noel: (Mu-12) At least 6-C, probably higher

Rachel: At least 6-C | (Full Power) At least 6-C, likely much higher

Hakumen: At least 6-C | (100%) At least 6-C, likely much higher

Terumi: At least 6-C | (Hazama) At least 6-C | (Dark Susano'o) At least 6-C, likely much higher

Azrael: At least 6-C | (Unrestricted) Unknown, At least 6-C, likely much higher

You can ask some other administrators about evaluating this. I am constantly doing so much other work in this wiki that I am tired, and have a hard time focusing.

I think it was admin (or two, i might be wrong here) that said "at least Island level" was the best choice for the BlazBlue characters for now.

Well, The Everlasting stated that there is a calculation of Large Island level that scales to various characters.

Antvasima said:
Well, The Everlasting stated that there is a calculation of Large Island level that scales to various characters.
What about Makoto & Base Noel? Are they raised to 6-C?

I do not know the franchise well enough to say. Sorry.

OK then. Base Noel is only 9-A due to her Attack Potency, while everything else is Tier 7 caliber. Makoto is Tier 8. I think Makoto and Base Noel should be upgraded to High Tier 7.

So

Well, aside from those two for now, i guess i'll start editing the pages. Is that OK? Or will someone else do it?

Back