• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Did you read what i wrote?
Kazooie is the one with the fire manipulation. If Banjo somehow gets knocked unconscious
Exept it's freezing what is being discussed here

she'd still be fighting and can thaw him if they get frozen.

The two more often then not are close to each other. And the bird can also be frozen.

You...youre not listening are you?

If they get frozen, Kazooie thaws them out with her fire manipulation.

WeeklyBattles said:
And again, Blake is 2 tons whereas Banjo scales to people who can tank 7 tons with no issue. Blake does not have the AP to knock Banjo out.
That doesn't make your logic any worse, since schnee was wrong about the freezing (Which, again, why did you not point out?) and how (some) knock-outs work.

WeeklyBattles said:
You...youre not listening are you?
If they get frozen, Kazooie thaws them out with her fire manipulation.
What are you on about? If it gets frozen, then no it cannot do it, it's not how freezing works, and they don't have their soul to shield them.

And the two are close more often than not.

@Ricsi Because she CANT FREEZE BANJO because he'd be thawed out. what Schnee is correct, she cannot freeze him here

@Ricsi I geniuenely don't get what you're saying

If your brain is KO'd because it's damsvd isn't releasing neurotransmitters, regen repairs the damage thus it releases them again.

If the verse goes against it, it clearly forgets said characters have regen.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Because she CANT FREEZE BANJO because he'd be thawed out. what Schnee is correct, she cannot freeze him here
By the bird... who can also be frozen, which makes it unable to use fire.

You litirally argued the oposite because of the gmes. But fine, but if I ever catch you arguing that she can feeze a whole person because the game, I'll qoute this right back at ya.

I...are you...are you being serious right now? Kazooie's fire manip works by laying flaming eggs, why would she not be able to do it if she's frozen?

The fact that theyre close together in combat is the reason why theyd be thawed out.

Ricsi I genuinely have no idea what the hell you are trying to argue as you are making no sense whatsoever

WeeklyBattles said:
I...are you...are you being serious right now? Kazooie's fire manip works by laying flaming eggs, why would she not be able to do it if she's frozen?
The fact that theyre close together in combat is the reason why theyd be thawed out.
Because you cannot lay eggs while frozen. It's how freezing works, it wouldn't even be sentient, let alone be able to use it's muscles to lay an egg.

>It wouldnt even be sentient

How does being encased in ice make you non-sentient and unable to use your internal muscles?

Schnee One said:
@Ricsi I geniuenely don't get what you're saying
If your brain is KO'd because it's damsvd isn't releasing neurotransmitters, regen repairs the damage thus it releases them again.

If the verse goes against it, it clearly forgets said characters have regen.
No. A hit can make your brain release a massive amount of them, not stop releasing them. If it stopped, you would have a heart attack, plain out.

WeeklyBattles said:
>It wouldnt even be sentient
How does being encased in ice make you non-sentient and unable to use your internal muscles?
Being frozen does that, and RWBY cahracter aren't frozen whole because they have aura.

What are you on about...? Even Grimm in RWBY get encased in ice rather than being fully frozen. The only times weve seen things being frozen thoroughly are from Weiss' glyphs and Raven's maiden powers.

Raven's maiden powers didn't freeze Cinders insides, that's made obvious the very next time you see Cinder, and how it break off of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back