• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladonna vs. SCP-3589

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
RWBY vs. SCP, but it isn't High 8-C.

This is pre-timeskip Blake and Post-Apotheosis Armando. Note that Armando is getting Flight/Clarification that he can generate hundreds of arms at a time, although nothing ground-breaking for his profile. Speed is equalized.

Blake Belladonna -

Armando Rivera -

Incon -

Blake render
Armando

I mean, he wouldn't be able to neg Blake's Illusions, his Reactive Evo isn't nearly that powerful.

I mean, I would know. I read the apotheosis tales he was in, and he just developed neutronium arms to counter thrown grenades. He didn't develop anything that could nullify or negate other powers, at best he could resist something but he can only do that to his arms.

Please stop putting random abilities for your reasoning, it doesn't make me comment any faster and it makes your votes not count.

Also didnt he made out a wing of an extinct anmoulse bat that nullfies soundwaves I bellive he could make something to counter her illusion like genrating a tentacle and the grabs her from the leg

Her clones can also explode on him, as well as freeze his arms in place, although he could just rip them off and grow new ones.

What's the AP difference?

Armando will makes his neutron arm to puls closer even fro a small amount if time tgen he proceed to punche her with it though i dont know the exact effect radious of it

It's likely several/tens of meters, as it was able to redirect a thrown grenade.

Armando doesn't open with it, he used it like halfway through his fight with the mech suits. He usually starts with physical attacks then moves to more and more complex tactics as the battle continues. Blake can evade his attacks with dust-infused illusions that can lock him in place temporarily or explode on him, allowing Blake to open with a counter. Once she realizes that damage to his arms does basically jack, she can focus on hitting him on his torso or head, although her chances of wining slim the longer the battle plays out, as the longer the battle goes the more insane the number of arms on the battlefield becomes, and the more complex and esoteric those arms are.

Basically the winner is determined if Blake can take a victory early, or if Armando is able to drag the fight out before overwhelming her with the variety and number of arms.

Back