• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blair The Undying (Inverted Darkness) vs Nyarlathotep (Akame May Cry Incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair The Undying from the Inverted Darkness story vs Nyarlathotep (Akame May Cry Incarnation)

Both in character, they fight in a indestructible world, both have access to all their powers and no restrictions who wins?

IIRC, 1-A battles aren't allowed, as they'd either be inconclusive, or a massive stomp.

To be honest if 1-A characters were allowed, it would make more sense to have Blair The Undying vs Shadow Mikoto, since they already fought cannonly in story, Shadow won, But if they fought again Blair wouldn't fall for the same thing again, but in all honestly the outcome would still be the same

If I remember correctly regular 1-A vs 1-A battles are allowed, but anything with High 1-A and 0 are banned.

Actually given that even with 1-A's they are hard to do battles with as what Xmark12 said. They either end as inconclusive or a massive stomp.

Also to Nickolas and Dyza, your pages don't imply to me on how strong they are supposed to be. Such as Blair the Undying being able to know everything in the 11 Dimensions. You guys are seriously getting on my nerves of how bad your pages are here on my wikia so you know what? It's not worht having you guys be on here at all if your not going to improve on this and also this match will not be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back