• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Rock Shooter: Game is Opened + Possible Anime Upgrade

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
According to this calc, all the Game characters would be upgraded to FTL and 7-C.

On top of that, BRS should have a lot of her moves and abilities added (Including Paralysis, Shapeshifting for her Weapon, Light Manipulation, Energy Projection, Homing Attack and limited Information Manipulation).

This would all, of course, apply to Composite BRS

For the anime, the creation of Chariot's realm was treated as an omnidirectional blast centered on Earth, which ended up creating a sun in the distance.

A feat similar to this (Cell's one) was calced at 4-B. This would make all anime characters 4-B instead of High 4-C.

About the calcs:

For the first one, I believe that if it hasn't moved at all you are supposed to use the measurement of 1 px instead of 1 cm/mm.

Can I see the animation for the third one?

Otherwise the math looks good at a glance.

I mean it's still more accurate than using 1 cm/mm arbitrarily.

I dunno if explosion + nothing left would count as vaporization, it could be pulverization.

4-B looks fine.

Didn't we had a thread regarding such feats? Like the speed of a snail and all?

Pretty sure we use vap for when stuff like vehicles have nothing left of them after an explosion. But as a low end I did use for Pulv and Vap, both of which are Tier 7 (Low 7-C vs 7-C+)

The speed of a snail is when you really don't have any reference except "it's slow af" to measure. But I guess that if the scaling causes issue here it could be used (it's FTL to FTL+)

I know that we do when you consume them with fire or something, not sure if you blow them up.

I mean even using a pixel we get FTL (According to Perp's calc), so it's not like the 1 cm results are that outlandish anyway.

Well, we currently use Melting for Deathstroke's same feat. I can settle for Low 7-C though.

I wasn't saying that they are outlandish, just that I think that 1 px is a more accurate way to measure it.

I think that "at least Low 7-C, possibly/likely 7-C" would be the best idea.

Ye but it's not like using 1 cm made the feat that much higher than just using a pixel.

Seems fine to me as well.

Back