• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Rock Shooter (Composite) vs. Captain Vor

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
The Grineer Hierarchy issued an ultimatum demanding Stella to surrender and bow to the Twin Queens or be put down like an animal.

After opposing to their demands, they send in Captain Vor to deal with the situation.

Fight takes place at Honnoji Academy, Stella is only High 6-A

Victory is achieved by incapacitation or death

Speed is equalized

BlackƒîƒRock Shooter By Skodwarde
LEf3vag

I don't know much about him in comparison with BRS, but I'm inclined to go with Vor because of his hax. He appears to have more options when it comes down to it.

I don't see BRS having a good way to counter stuff like Mind Manipulation, sooo... Sorry, BRS, but I'm going with Vor. :/

If is base or corrupted Vor?

Corrupted stomp via Mid-Godly

How does base's mind control work? I feel like that's the deciding factor

This is base Vor.

It works through the Ascaris, which Vor has to attach to Stella, it doesn't have to remain on her, it's more of an injection.

He is going to have a hard time attaching it to her I'd say. Even with regular speed equalized she would most likely try to stay as far away from him as possible. Considering BRS is more or less made specially to fight in most incarnation, I'd give it to her.

Alright, but keep in mind that Vor doesn't usually start off with using an Ascaris and can teleport to close the distance quick.

Also, the Grineer are a hierarchy where a position is achieved through skill and power, and Grineer were mass cloned for the sole purpose of combat.

Black Rock Shooter: 1

Captain Vor: 1

I'd say Vor most likely.

BRS doesn't seem to have much going for her versatility wise. Vor does have the ability to teleport and from there he should get in close enough to launch an Ascaris on her and let that do it's work until she's no longer in control of herself. His barriers will definitely be super helpful to him should he be in danger of being harmed by BRS in anyway....if possible, that is~

BRS might have more weapons are her disposal, if I recall correctly.

Black Rock Shooter: 1

Captain Vor: 2

Back