• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Reaper - Hei (DTB) vs Winter Soldier - Bucky (MCU)

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Hei (DTB) profile

Bucky (MCU) profile

Hei vs bucky

Fight Conditions:

• Standard Equipment (meaning Bucky has a metal arm again, and Hei has his 8 knives)
  • In-character
  • Unbrainwashed Bucky / Contractor Hei
Scenario:

Hei is contracted by the Syndicate to eliminate an assumed contractor named Winter Soldier who reappears years after he eliminated one of their higher ups. Bucky is finally released by Black Panther from his cryostasis and is given arms to eliminate remaining Hydra members' secret bases when he gets a call from Cap about an assassin out to get him.

Both are given basic knowledge of each other, that both are enhanced individuals, including knowledge that Bucky has a metal arm that can punch through concrete and Hei can channel electricity through metal and water.

They both get an anonymous tip on where each is going, leading to them being in the given location with knowledge of each other being there, but not where exactly in the building.

Vs map left 4 dead mall in real life
Hei shows up on the upper right area, hidden in the dark.
Bucky starts hidden by the stairs on the lower floor, left side of the picture.

Meteor fragment is a piece of whatever caused the DTB Earth to lose its real sky and be replaced with fake ones, and gave people powers in exchange for their humanity.

Fragment is disabled because it's too stronk and its conditional.

Inconclusive for now, I Honestly can't make a call.

Hei's electricity may disable WS's arm, but WS has higher stats and more expierience

I don't really see why Bucky has the experience advantage, wasn't he you know frozen for the majority of his life? I'll vote for Hei via electricity that negates durability to an extent, higher intelligence, he's a master of getting the upper hand on his enemies with his tactics,

Bucky - 2

Hei - 2

Incon - 1

This has got to be one of the closest matches I've ever seen, and it doesn't even have walls of text that repeats the previous walls of text.

Back