• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This calc’s been accepted and paved the way for us to calc The Destined One dodging Captain Lotus Vision’s beam.

Ok, I've finished the game. I beat the brakes off that stone monkey 😭 . I tried spellbinder at first, but he was doing too much cheese. I accidentally used a spell that did way more damage than a few mins of my effort, so I switched and stomped him that next round. Yellow Loong's form, once you master it, is GOATED.
This happens via the moon moving? That's all I calculated was the energy to move the moon for that specifc bit
I'm confused with the speed part. He moved the moon about one-quarter cycle, which takes 7 days, in seconds. What are you solving for with that little bit the moon moved?

This calc’s been accepted and paved the way for us to calc The Destined One dodging Captain Lotus Vision’s beam.
How?

I'm confused with the speed part. He moved the moon about one-quarter cycle, which takes 7 days, in seconds. What are you solving for with that little bit the moon moved?
Exactly what I said, the energy to move the moon for that specifc bit of movement, ya don't need to do the full distance to get the energy and LS of its movement. Its the same feat so I'm still not sure what's confusing about it

What? How does this even remotely help our case?

The description of this weapon it says: 好风!真个利害:乾坤险不乍崩开,万里江山都是额! (Good wind! What a danger: if the world suddenly collapses, thousands of miles of mountains and rivers will be ruined!)It is possible to interpret "乾坤" (qián kūn) as "universe" instead of "world"
Considering that the other part of the sentence is talking about thousands of kilometers, mountains and rivers, I highly doubt that in the context it is the universe.

Back