• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black Myth already got some nutty statements and hilarious anti feats.
CxdAGbr.png
kevxxUn.png
UxFAKNZ.png

For vs indexing are the English Sub titles fine or should the Chinese text be grabbed too to put next to it?

So any estimates as to what tier The Destined One may end up? I know a mountain gets split in two at the start of the game. I bet there are a lot more impressive statements in lore.

130gb, I would have to uninstall Elden Ring and something else.

My notebook is as follows:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
RAM: 16215 MB

Do you think it can run even if it stalls? Is it well optimized for those who played?
You can like, put it on low preset and get around 30~ish fps. Apparently there's a frame generation on the game even for GTX players, so that's new. You can use it to get like 30 fps more, but like, there is a lot of input lag and weird movements from what I have seen, and it screws with your gameplay a lot.

To be honest, my actual solution is way better than all of the above; Pray.

You can like, put it on low preset and get around 30~ish fps. Apparently there's a frame generation on the game even for GTX players, so that's new. You can use it to get like 30 fps more, but like, there is a lot of input lag and weird movements from what I have seen, and it screws with your gameplay a lot.

To be honest, my actual solution is way better than all of the above; Pray.
To whom?

So the character we are playing is wukong, not sun wukong? Or?

Wait his name is Destined One? 🤔

All I know/have assumed is that we are playing the incarnation of sun wukong to then revive the true sun wukong as his spirit still remains in that stone I think by getting/unlocking the 6 sages/relics
Just a hint Five senses+The mind
🐵 🙉

What did the images say? 🐵
1. Local Monkey gets assaulted by arrows

2. The Universe was in layers of truth and illusion and something about past and future having no meaning there (Chapter 1)

3. Shrines containing all the energy of the cosmos when meditating

(2-3 Going off my Monkey memory, probably botched that badly)

1. Local Monkey gets assaulted by arrows

2. The Universe was in layers of truth and illusion and something about past and future having no meaning there (Chapter 1)

3. Shrines containing all the energy of the cosmos when meditating

(2-3 Going off my Monkey memory, probably botched that badly)
mmm... Understood nothing 🤔👍

Don't know the language I should put it to when playing 🤔 the eng dub for sun wukong ain't it at all

Bro had no monkeyness within him fr 😴 my guess was that there were some shady stuff happening and the company only got this English voice actor because they (the diversity people) we're trying to sabotage the game ✋😴🤚

Don't know the language I should put it to when playing 🤔 the eng dub for sun wukong ain't it at all

Bro had no monkeyness within him fr 😴 my guess was that there were some shady stuff happening and the company only got this English voice actor because they (the diversity people) we're trying to sabotage the game ✋😴🤚
I'm watching the gameplay on YouTube with English voice and Portuguese subtitles and the English dubbing even seems good

I saw the game's introduction in English and Chinese.

In English it seemed a little artificial to me? I didn't feel like there was a good connection between the spoken sentences, and it seemed very automatic.

I don't know, I just felt like there was something strange.

In Chinese you get used to the time. To begin with, watch this magnificent opening below and you will lose the strangeness of the Chinese.

From the looks of it, I think its not gonna be a strong verse powerscaling wise.

Game good tho

I saw the game's introduction in English and Chinese.

In English it seemed a little artificial to me? I didn't feel like there was a good connection between the spoken sentences, and it seemed very automatic.

I don't know, I just felt like there was something strange.

In Chinese you get used to the time. To begin with, watch this magnificent opening below and you will lose the strangeness of the Chinese.

That anime was quite decent but it lacked soul like other jp anime does 🤔 idk why, most Chinese animes from what I've seen are liked that (game avatar or something, and immortal lord thing)

Last edited:
Try writing fiction centered around powers or fighting without having your mind invaded by powerscaling and tiers.

It's impossible.

Once contaminated, it doesn't leave your head.
Mine would be more skill/ability related and instinct related if I ever made a verse.. The instinct part is too complex to explain 🙈

Of course some type of powerscaling will be put in it... But vsbw powerscaling? Ahh hell nah, to limited and boring for me 😴

Back