• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hole Lifting strength question.

Can someone resisting the pull of a black hole be used as a Lifting strength feat?

The character in question was almost sucked into it completely but managed to escape before that.

If so how can I calculate it.

Yes, you can get lifting strength from resisting the pull of a Black Hole. Though, it has to be on the outside of the event horizon, since it goes to FTL acceleration if you escape a black hole inside the event horizon which makes force inapplicable in that case.

For the formula, refer to this in strikethrough text at the bottom. Don’t mind that part being rejected, it’s because while the formula I used was fine, it used the aforementioned FTL acceleration which made it null and void.

Yes, you can get lifting strength from resisting the pull of a Black Hole. Though, it has to be on the outside of the event horizon, since it goes to FTL acceleration if you escape a black hole inside the event horizon which makes force inapplicable in that case.

For the formula, refer to this in strikethrough text at the bottom. Don’t mind that part being rejected, it’s because while the formula I used was fine, it used the aforementioned FTL acceleration which made it null and void.
Okay thanks. So Something like this.

The feat in question

Radius: 1.845m

Mass: (299792458^2×1.845)/(2×6.67408e-11) =
1.2422711e+27kg

6.674e-11*5e4*1.2422711e+27
/(1.845^2)= 1.2178109e+21N

1.2178109e+21/9.8= 1.2426642e+20kg?

Last edited:
How heavy is this character? Use that character’s weight (in kg) for the bolded part instead. That value was the one I used for a tank.
Oh that makes sense.

Tsuna is 46.5 kg

6.674e-11*46.5*1.2422711e+27
/(1.845^2)= 1.1325641e+18N

1.1325641e+18/9.8 = 1.1556777e+17Kg (Class P)

Do you have an image of Tsuna being near from the black hole by any chance for a better way to get the radius (Distance between him and the singularity)?

Just one final question: Can you prove that the black hole is real (IE. It’s proven that light cannot escape from it, it can warp space-time, etc)?

Last edited:
Back