• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat Downgrade

Nvm, I don't understand exactly what @TheShape03 is advocating right now

Also, what will Black Hat's Tier be if there is a downgrade?
Me neither but whatever.

Unless Laser pulls up with the Tier 4 feats at some point in the future, we'll be looking at 5-B due to all products being below Black Hat. So he would scale above the Black Hat Magisword.

Unless Laser pulls up with the Tier 4 feats at some point in the future, we'll be looking at 5-B due to all products being below Black Hat. So he would scale above the Black Hat Magisword.
Magisword was calced to High 5-A buster brown

Well, I couldn't find the calc, damn -

Yeah, I found it. I was just searching through the revised history trying to find it the first time but it's like 2 AM right now so my sleepy ass missed it.

Yeah, I found it. I was just searching through the revised history trying to find it the first time but it's like 2 AM right now so my sleepy ass missed it.
Damn, i went to sleep at 5 a.m. yesterday while dealing with this Crt and woke up 2 hours later and went to school 💀🤧
His products are all beneath him so he should upscale from this physically.
Then High 7-A or High 7-C or etc?

I go full in depth on what this ARG is here. Background info for the show itself. Then the TV show had call backs to plot in the ARG.

The size thing comes from the breakdown of VVV. While the sun corruption comes from the Creepy Charlie Blog which is in universe blog that was referenced in the website. Both easily showing tier 4 abilities and physical streangth

boi I have been dealing with this verses problems for weeks now, it is dead ass 4am here. The least ya could do is put the other people on the list

boi I have been dealing with this bs for weeks now, it is dead ass 4am here. The least ya could do is put the other people on the list
Do you want me to just drop the CRT because honestly I might just be willing to do that. Keep your Tier 2.

I go full in depth on what this ARG is here. Background info for the show itself. Then the TV show had call backs to plot in the ARG.

The size thing comes from the breakdown of VVV. While the sun corruption comes from the Creepy Charlie Blog which is in universe blog that was referenced in the website. Both easily showing tier 4 abilities and physical streangth
I have no idea, but then the profile would look like this:
At least Large Mountain level (His rage created the volcanic eruption of Pompeii), Dwarf Star level+ with Black Hat Magisword (Destroyed a planet with such force), Small Star level via Large Size (...), Multiverse level via creation (With Black Hat's Subjective Reality he was able to create a book with +3556 worlds/realities, which was recognized as different reality by a creature who tracked people when they went to different realities.[1])

Yeah, but then again, this might be a lost cause tbh. I don't see any mods coming anytime soon.
Just harass- I mean ask the right mods and even the most obscure of verses can be reviewed! It's what I did with City of Heroes! And now I get to jam-pack the verse full of 8-C profiles nobody but me will never even use!

Nvm, I don't understand exactly what @TheShape03 is advocating right now
I was arguing for the fact that base forms should be downscaled from titan forms, since, with much effort, Pops' base form momentarily stopped the blast of Anti-Pops' titan form.

However, now that I look at it properly, I find it hard to believe that Anti-Pops is using all of his power. Also, just like the original series, this is some kind of existential erasure rather than an energy blast (I was probably tired enough yesterday to notice these details on my own).

So, now I'm okay with the downgrade.

Last edited:
OP makes sense and Reaper's High 5-A proposal seems reasonable.
Thanks for contribution, we also decided that the AP part should look like this (I thinks):
At least Large Mountain level (His rage created the volcanic eruption of Pompeii), Dwarf Star level+ with Black Hat Magisword (Destroyed a planet with such force), Small Star level via Large Size (He can grow his own physical form enough to be compared to a small star.), Multiverse level via creation (With Black Hat's Subjective Reality he was able to create a book with +3556 worlds/realities, which was recognized as different reality by a creature who tracked people when they went to different realities.[1])

Thanks for contribution, we also decided that the AP part should look like this (I thinks):
Yeah that ain't small star level should be much higher in tier 4

cause we see it straight up grabbing stars, which are MUCH smaller than it.

It should be the following

Star level (Was able to corrupt an entire sun), At least Solar System level (through size manipulation), Multiverse level via creation (With Black Hat's Subjective Reality he was able to create a book with +3556 worlds/realities, which was recognized as different reality by a creature who tracked people when they went to different realities.[1])

I agree with Op. Black hat can never beat anti pops under normal conditions and at titan form. Anti pops was extremely weakened. The fact that anti pops wants to be black hat's apprentice does not make him inferior to black hat in terms of power. After all, we know nothing about anti pops' past power and condition. Anti Pops wanted to be as bad as him. Generally speaking, we don't have enough evidence that black hat is superior to anti pops.

Back