• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Zora's AP CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I've been thinking about this, but I don't agree with Zora's AP. He currently is "At least 8-A, likely higher" for defeating a vice captain. While it's true that he did, the method by which he did so has me questioning this AP. Given that we know Zora uses Trap Magic (which we know just takes the enemy's magic and sends it back if a counter-trap is used) and the fact that this scene looks like he is about to use it (the vice captain uses magic and Zora just smirks), I don't think we can reliably use it as a means of scaling Zora's AP.

As such, I believe Zora's AP should be Unknown. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.

Scale him above Magna, he crushed the Crystal in the tournament in one strike while Magna needed several hits

Scale him above Magna, he crushed the Crystal in the tournament in one strike while Magna needed several hits
Oh yeah, I forgot. Though I also like Zackra’s suggestion

How about: 6-C, Varies with Trap Magic

Yeah

Actually no, his traps ignores the potency of the opponent's attack and sends the attack back at twice the power, however the potency of his traps doesn't change (Basically like Meliodas' Full Counter).

Last edited:
Yeah

Actually no, his traps ignores the potency of the opponent's attack and sends the attack back at twice the power, however the potency of his traps doesn't change (Basically like Meliodas' Full Counter).
So just 6-C? I'm good with that.

We have two staff agreements for Epsilon's suggestion and nigh-universal agreement. Is is safe to apply changes?

Alright well given that it's been about a day since this CRT went up with no disagreements I'mma go ahead and apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back