• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER VS UNDERTALE: ASTA VS SANS

Has that been stated somewhere?
First time Ichika using Zetten

Asta: "His ki has increased dozens of times"

Edit: And for example in my spanish translation says "it increased a hundred times" so the multiplier is between 10 and 100, the BC fandom wants to minimize it to 10 to 40 times, a speed increase of 10 times is the bare minimun

Last edited:
That might be a trouble how does it work exactly? Would he survive long enough for it to make a difference?
It's like those Samurai counter things from anime.
83a52e54ed0a0249e5442e1f4403f240.jpg

34565cb5d60d6df1ad970e76eecfb161.jpg

c26798210627e9cd43f3ab4ac1140240.jpg

cdb9563bd2f7a46d685f25d408eecae2.jpg

Oh I understand but I don't see how thats relevant? Asta seems faster than him and also used his sword to cut him if he tries that on gasterblasters he will die. I also want to ask wouldn't the blue attacks destroy him? He has no idea how they work

Oh I understand but I don't see how thats relevant? Asta seems faster than him and also used his sword to cut him if he tries that on gasterblasters he will die
Asta had a evently match with another Paladin, Asta is a best a bit faster, with Zetten is a complete blitz

And Asta with Ki knows that cutting Gasterblasters are a bad idea, and that if the blasters are not magical, because I don´t even know what are this lasers

With the power of Arnold analysis that will be posted this day
It has nothing to do with sans though he has to know how blue attacks work which is impossible for him to know unless sans says it for no reason
what are blue attacks and why can’t Asta simply move out of the way with his precognition + danmaku dodging/deflecting skills
Because they are too tall to jump over and you have to know a specific thing to not get hit. Which is not moving

It has nothing to do with sans though he has to know how blue attacks work which is impossible for him to know unless sans says it for no reason

Because they are too tall to jump over and you have to know a specific thing to not get hit. Which is not moving

He can gain that knowledge through Ki sensing. Then he reacts instinctively based on that knowledge.

Ki sensing makes him understand what sans is gonna do but he has no idea how blue attacks work.

It also involves reading the opponents mind and knowing his true intentions.

and why is this attack special? can’t Asta just block it, it’s coming from the ground right?

It also involves reading the opponents mind and knowing his true intentions.
I mean sans intention is to kill him and thats it.
and why is this attack special? can’t Asta just block it, it’s coming from the ground right?
If he tried to block it his soul will be damaged and poisoned. The speciality is that you have to stand COMPLETELY still or else they always damage you

The typical Sans fight argument goes like

- Can your character dodge his Danmaku?
"Yeah, pretty easy, he has precog, can dodge the danmaku has better mobility"
- Can your character hit Sans
"Yeah, they have this one AOE move that nuked an entire mountain, wich they can freely use"
- Ok, then Sans spawns his attacks inside him with a thought/teleports him into the attacks/immobilizes them completely with soul based TK that ignores lifting strength.

I mean sans intention is to kill him and thats it.

If he tried to block it his soul will be damaged and poisoned. The speciality is that you have to stand COMPLETELY still or else they always damage you

That’s weird, is it some kind of law? that can’t be the only option can it? I mean if it’s intangible Asta has Non physical interaction and if it’s tall Asta can fly over it. Is it made of magic? Asta can nullify it.

That’s weird, is it some kind of law? Why is that the only option can it?
I mean thats just how they work lol
I mean if it’s intangible Asta has Non physical interaction
Still I think since it targets the soul asta might get poisoned but not sure
and if it’s tall Asta can fly over it.
Gravity manipulation
Is it made of magic? Asta can nullify it.
Yes but if Asta can nullify all of magic then its a stomp

If it’s made of magic then Asta can block it with the side of his sword or destroy it as it’s coming.

I don’t think it’s a stomp cuz Asta is in base so Sans can still affect him. It’s just a matter of how likely San’s wincons are, which I believe are unlikely.

If it’s made of magic then Asta can block it with the side of his sword or destroy it as it’s coming.

I don’t think it’s a stomp cuz Asta is in base so Sans can still affect him. It’s just a matter of how likely San’s wincons are, which I believe are unlikely.
You just said he can null magic???

Depends entirely on if you buy the argument of Sans just spawning his attacks inside his body or immobilizing him with soul Tk and then attacking. Or the teleport into attacks thing.

Wich tbh, i don't

Depends entirely on if you buy the argument of Sans just spawning his attacks inside his body or immobilizing him with soul Tk and then attacking. Or the teleport into attacks thing.

Wich tbh, i don't
Or blue attacks and gaster blasters.

Back