• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER VS UNDERTALE: ASTA VS SANS

Asta uses his ultimate technique of trying to convince sans that he did not accidentally kill all the underworld monsters passively

Sans uses spare, but Ki counters the obvious trap, so a good old(new) zetten slash finish the genocide run, with Chara appearing and now, Double Union Chara x Liebe is enough to destroy Lucius

Asta uses his ultimate technique of trying to convince sans that he did not accidentally kill all the underworld monsters passively

Sans uses spare, but Ki counters the obvious trap, so a good old(new) zetten slash finish the genocide run, with Chara appearing and now, Double Union Chara x Liebe is enough to destroy Lucius

I’ll pretend I understand what you just said

Probably. But Asta can just nullify it by cutting or baseball batting his projectiles away with the sides of the blade.
Unless someone wants to argue Sans just spawns the projectiles inside him or holds him still with soul based TK so he can't dodge, or teleports him directly into attacks

Unless someone wants to argue Sans just spawns the projectiles inside him or holds him still with soul based TK so he can't dodge, or teleports him directly into attacks
I mean if sans sees him just destroy his attack why wont he? LOL

Sans matchups:
1- OP character who gets oneshot and loses
2- Timestopper
3- Good dodger
He hasn't touched my favorite verses ( One Piece, Kirby etc ) so I'm safe
1065394986662760458.png

because kirby would eat his ass
Sounds hot..
hmm but One Piece might be intresting
One Piece IS focused on characters with strong willpower which might slightly counter the soul hax
But then, they kind of stomp due to several hax like Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection and nutty precog.
do you have a good One Piece character for sans? I think there was a skeleton dude
Brook? He actually does have a soul focused ability, hard to explain but he might be a good matchup.

Yes, I want hard bosses
That would make sans impossible lol also sans is pretty standart hard
Sans never teleport you into attacks
he does actually but he still gives you a dodging chance for the obvious reason
One Piece IS focused on characters with strong willpower which might slightly counter the soul hax
But then, they kind of stomp due to several hax like Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection and nutty precog.
Hmm yeah I saw that but that just makes the fights better
Brook? He actually does have a soul focused ability, hard to explain but he might be a good matchup.
Yeah actually but we might need to use pre time skip since post time skip might be a stomp but Idk the character so lol

If he has telekinesis and big AoE then its a stomp, Idk the other character and the profile is too long lol

His telekinesis only works on his swords
Oh that makes sense
Big AoE is debatable because maybe black divider is also banned in this match, but is just his sword becoming extremely large, he still has to move it, is not a big explosion
Ooh then its not a stomp. So does he have an attack that sans cannot dodge? Can he dodge gaster blasters which will be faster than his speed?

It really depends on Astas skill on dodging I might vote incon tbh both seem likely to win

Can he dodge gaster blasters which will be faster than his speed?
He has precognition, can sense the intention of enemies, has fought against danmaku users before, even without Ki he was able to repel multiple proyectiles even when his large sword was reducing his speed, now he has 2 (4 if he wants to use telekinesis) and the large sword does not reduce his speed, and has even better precog because his Ki is now way better

And he could still fight against someone who can ignore his precognition and still be able to dodge extremely well, plus his movements are impossible to predict even by others precognition users

And Zetten boost his attack speed

He has precognition, can sense the intention of enemies, has fought against danmaku users before, even without Ki he was able to repel multiple proyectiles even when his large sword was reducing his speed, now he has 2 (4 if he wants to use telekinesis) and the large sword does not reduce his speed, and has even better precog because his Ki is now way better
Cool but frisk who has insane skill at dodging is supposed to have a hard time against sans and I don't think he fought someone who slams you down and makes random moves while slamming you down and spamming gaster blasters which can hit him since they are faster and 1 hit from them will be fatal since unlike the bones they have a bigger radius
And he could still fight against someone who can ignore his precognition and still be able to dodge extremely well, plus his movements are impossible to predict even by others precognition users
His movement being hard to predict doesn't really matter since sans has reaction speed needed and can attack whilst dodging
And Zetten boost his attack speed
How much exactly?

Back