• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Type 8 immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any object, any concept. Anything, it could even be a nonexistent concept. As long as the said object their immortality reliant on it, it is immortality type 8.
Don't confuse it with regeneration. This is a different topic.
If a non existent nature 2 being got erased from existence, what state would that being be? And what if there's a being that can be on that level of nothingness on a greater level than nature 2, would that just be a layer of nep?

In most of the cases, characters may rely on and regenerate from existence's reason/core. This is why the immortality type 8 is constantly with other immoralities types. However, it does not discredit the fact, they get immortality type 8 for this reason.

You can staff members, but again your arguments are based on a nonexistent line in the page.

If I understand correctly, “turn” means getting regenerated? If, then, yes, it is just a godly form of regeneration.
Yes, this guys can regenerate with their heart alone right and can't die as long as it exists, despite it's reliant immortality due to their heart they also regenerate from it.
Nope, it's just regeneration. Regenerating from atoms =/= Your existence is reliant on certain parts of the bodies or objects or concepts.
Isn't regenerating from heart alone also regeneration? I said any part of the body even from an atom not just returning from being only an atom alone, one is the heart while another is the entire body itself they could return from.
To add on this you need statements that your existence is reliant on something or someshit like that in order to get immortality 8 ig?
Obviously.

Yes, this guys can regenerate with their heart alone right and can't die as long as it exists, despite it's reliant immortality due to their heart they also regenerate from it.
They get two types of immoralities.
Isn't regenerating from heart alone also regeneration? I said any part of the body even from an atom not just returning from being only an atom alone, one is the heart while another is the entire body itself they could return from.
It is. It is just you can cast any abilities from source (heart)

You can staff members, but again your arguments are based on a nonexistent line in the page.
The funny thing is, I'm not going to staff to try and sell a point, I'm going to staff to see what their point is and go with it. I don't care which is the correct point, I just want to reach it. If the one I thought was right turns out to be wrong that's perfectly a-ok. It's a bit like science, you question everything but if the proof is solid enough you roll with it.

Yea, but in this case since he has regeneration too since he has shown to regenerate from it.

Yet somehow you’re still alive.
It was a stupid instance from me, but what I am trying to say, that your regeneration and your immortality's reliant are two different topics. Obviously, if we take this instance, just kill the boyfriend, and you are no longer immortal.

Difference between Devil Heart and Regenerate from a body part (let's say a Hair):

- The character with Hair Regen will be able to Regenerate from their hair if their body is destroyed. If the entirety of their hair is destroyed, they won't regen anymore but they will still be alive

- The character with a Devil Heart can survive from any level of physical destruction as long as the heart is intact, and will eventually use some regen ability to regain their body. If the heart is destroyed despite their body being intact, they will die.

The funny thing is, I'm not going to staff to try and sell a point, I'm going to staff to see what their point is and go with it. I don't care which is the correct point, I just want to reach it. If the one I thought was right turns out to be wrong that's perfectly a-ok. It's a bit like science, you question everything but if the proof is solid enough you roll with it.
Sure, but I still stand to my statement that your disagreement is based on a nonexistent line on the page. Kinda reminded me when someone was trying to downgrade plot manipulation user, and they used this type of nonexistent guidelines arguments.

No offense to you personally, I have nothing against you. But I think you are complicating the issue a little higher, knowing the fact the requirement of immortality is nonexistent.

Sure, but I still stand to my statement that your disagreement is based on a nonexistent line on the page. Kinda reminded me when someone was trying to downgrade plot manipulation user, and they used this type of nonexistent guidelines arguments.

No offense to you personally, I have nothing against you. But I think you are complicating the issue a little higher, knowing the fact the requirement of immortality is nonexistent.
I wouldn't discard that possibility, either!
Being a new user to this wiki, my understanding of the guidelines and ways around here is still growing: Far from me to say I can't be wrong. And I don't see anything wrong with that either. But having a concluded thread with word from staff on the matter and how to handle this could also help in the future if this debate ever arises in the future, without need for a similar disagreement happening all over again.

I wouldn't discard that possibility, either!
Being a new user to this wiki, my understanding of the guidelines and ways around here is still growing: Far from me to say I can't be wrong. And I don't see anything wrong with that either. But having a concluded thread with word from staff on the matter and how to handle this could also help in the future if this debate ever arises in the future, without need for another whole debate.
Alright no worries

I can fix that
images_-_2022-12-29T153215.065.jpg

OP, are you fine if I request closure for this thread? You are the only one who got authority beside the staff members, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back