• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the top tier characters in Black Clover are scaled to this calc that assumes Demon Licht was going to destroy the entire Clover Kingdom. This assumption is false due to the fact that Demon Licht was standing very close if not right next to the mountain/castle which is the Noble Realm when he going to launch that attack to destroy the kingdom. Also the feat took place over 500 years ago when the Clover Kingdom was likely much smaller. So at the time the Noble Realm was more than likely a majority of the country. My proposal is the feat should be re-calced with just the destruction of the noble realm and not assume the entire county based off the current kingdom's borders was going to be destroyed.

The kingdom was indeed as big as it is now and for a few reasons:

1/ The obvious one, nothing prove the country was smaller before

2/ The Witch Queen stated the Elf tribe was living in the forsaken realm. Licht also doesn't seem to have moved in the battle

3/ Licht died outside Badge which is at the border of the Forsaken realm, and his death was literally seconds after the statement.

While we're at it, can we downgrade Asta, Yuno, the captains and the Apostles to High 6-C (this was accepted in a previous CRT) or do we need to make another CRT on this matter?

Last edited:
The kingdom was indeed as big as it is now and for a few reasons:

1/ The obvious one, nothing prove the country was smaller before

2/ The Witch Queen stated the Elf tribe was living in the forsaken realm. Licht also doesn't seem to have moved in the battle

3/ Licht died outside Badge which is at the border of the Forsaken realm, and his death was literally seconds after the statement.
I might have not been as clear, but the Clover Kingdom might have had the same borders, but the actual Clover Kingdom aka Clover Castle and the Noble Realm were most likely much smaller. I'm proposing the we just treat the feat as destroying Clover Castle/Noble Realm and not the whole country up to it's border.

The statement specifically mentions the country is going to be destroyed, not the more populous area of the kingdom.
"Even If I block it the country will be--! Could I even block that in the first place?!!" That's not very specific and pretty vague. You could insert a lot of words at the end of that sentence.

I'm more inclined now to call the feat an outlier or something that just Demon Licht scales to. Since the feat technically never happened and is pretty vague on exactly what would happen. The Wizard King was also questioning himself if he could even stop it and then resorted to using an item to absorb the magic.

We already went through that. It was agreed that only the God tiers such as Zagred and DT scale to the full value with stage 0 and 1 mages downscaling to High 6-C for a few reasons, while Lumiere gets a "possibly low 6-B" as he wasn't sure to block it. The current ratings just needs to be updated.

If you main point is that the calc is wrong, well it's not and I unfortunately don't see anything that will change that calc. If your main point is that only too many scale to demon Licht, please be patient, revisions are coming.

Last edited:
Ok, well I can agree to that. One more question: I saw in a last CRT that someone brought up Licht had a multipler on his attacks or with an attack that we could scale off of can anyone confirm that?

The only multiplier he has is Conquering Eon but is not really a multiplier, rather a combo attack.

But then again we have to see where everyone scale first

The funny thing is that Asta's profile puts him as FTL for bouncing off Gauche's beams, and I already proved in CRT that he is not SoL.
They only update profiles when it comes to getting stronger.

@USklaverei

Please elaborate.

If a CRT for downgrading him has been accepted by our staff, it should preferably be carried out.

@Antvasima
A few months ago I did a CRT on downgrading some of the BC attacks that were classified as the speed of light, they were:

• Gauche Ray
  • Patri light constructs

And that was even agreed by Damage, but at the time wikia was changing and could not change profiles, but I went to look for CRT but I couldn't find it.

Okay. Feel free to start a new revision thread that references it later then.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back