• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: SPEED MULTIPLIER APPROVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
In black clover, when a mage gains more magic than they originally have, their speed is increased. Likewise, when a mage charges up a spell, the speed of the spell increases.

Here are some examples

Please note that a mage with a naturally high magic power doesn’t necessarily have to be faster than those with lower magic power due to a variety of factors such as skills, physique, magic type, magic control, e.t.c., that don’t matter. What matters is that every mage with the ability to increase their magic or the magic within a spell can boost both their speed and the speed of their spells.

With Zora’s speed multiplier already accepted, I propose for us to accept other means that work similarly. This means that every non-quantifiable magic amp will receive a “higher” or “far higher” in their speed tier depending on the context of the spell, and other quantifiable magic multipliers will first be discussed in separate CRTs.

Last edited:
As far as I know, all increase in power or amps or boost needs to mention speed before it can be applied to speed here. Like the Zora's amp that was accepted it mentioned speed and said it was because of his trap ability to double the speed not because of increase in magic/mana. So this is not really a one size fits all

As far as I know, all increase in power or amps or boost needs to mention speed before it can be applied to speed here. Like the Zora's amp that was accepted it mentioned speed and said it was because of his trap ability to double the speed not because of increase in magic/mana. So this is not really a one size fits all
Zora increased magic by 2 = amped speed = increase in magic = speed amp
Now this is a Theory that is still just an unacceptable Theory to apply to others hence examples are given to support it always applies

• Yuno Charges spell (accumulates Magic) it completely speed blitz the character he was fighting relatively below = Supports the proposed theory
  • Mana Zone borrows magic from surroundings (acquires more magic) and the speed of spells are increased = Supports the proposed theory
  • Mana Zone is condensed (increase amount is of magic in the required area and it becomes "Thicker" which enabled Love deprived Yami to Blitz the character that he couldn't Completely fight relative with earlier = Supports the proposed Theory
  • That character is able to keep up with what blitz him by increase in Devil power (Devil magic) = Supports the proposed Theory
  • Asta keeps up with two Devils...they then fused (they added up their magic) and Asta then blatantly states "I Can't Catch Up" Which Contextually translates to he became slower = Supports the proposed Theory
  • Magna is as inferior to Dante completely. He then Equalises magic (boosted his magic) and he suddenly became relative to his opponent speed = Supports the proposed Theory
  • "Mana method" is an ability like Mana Zone and it borrows Magic from Nature (it increases magic) and is then blatantly stated to increase speed = Supports the proposed Theory
Devil host increases Devil Magic as I said earlier. Asta and Gauche uses an attack that forces Dante to use 50% to evade. Gauche was amazed he was able to react to the attack implying he was counting on the speed of the attack to tag Dante which Dante was aware of and increased magic to evade = Supports the Proposed Theory

As far as I know, all increase in power or amps or boost needs to mention speed before it can be applied to speed here
Now I dunno if u read em before giving this reply and I dunno if I repeated things u saw but the main reason of this thread is to prove it can be applied even if we know that a statement would best support and there are Even statements that implies more Magic = More speed which is Mana Method

Zora increased magic by 2 = amped speed = increase in magic = speed amp
Now this is a Theory that is still just an unacceptable Theory to apply to others hence examples are given to support it always applies

• Yuno Charges spell (accumulates Magic) it completely speed blitz the character he was fighting relatively below = Supports the proposed theory
  • Mana Zone borrows magic from surroundings (acquires more magic) and the speed of spells are increased = Supports the proposed theory
  • Mana Zone is condensed (increase amount is of magic in the required area and it becomes "Thicker" which enabled Love deprived Yami to Blitz the character that he couldn't Completely fight relative with earlier = Supports the proposed Theory
  • That character is able to keep up with what blitz him by increase in Devil power (Devil magic) = Supports the proposed Theory
  • Asta keeps up with two Devils...they then fused (they added up their magic) and Asta then blatantly states "I Can't Catch Up" Which Contextually translates to he became slower = Supports the proposed Theory
  • Magna is as inferior to Dante completely. He then Equalises magic (boosted his magic) and he suddenly became relative to his opponent speed = Supports the proposed Theory
  • "Mana method" is an ability like Mana Zone and it borrows Magic from Nature (it increases magic) and is then blatantly stated to increase speed = Supports the proposed Theory
Devil host increases Devil Magic as I said earlier. Asta and Gauche uses an attack that forces Dante to use 50% to evade. Gauche was amazed he was able to react to the attack implying he was counting on the speed of the attack to tag Dante which Dante was aware of and increased magic to evade = Supports the Proposed Theory

Now I dunno if u read em before giving this reply and I dunno if I repeated things u saw but the main reason of this thread is to prove it can be applied even if we know that a statement would best support and there are Even statements that implies more Magic = More speed which is Mana Method
Idk why you sent this, I am saying zora's trap have an explicit statement that says they send the attacks back at double the speed, the others don't, and most times most profiles usually have something like "FTL, higher with spirit mode" if they were shown to be faster after they got an amp. but they don't get a multiplier as a number or something similar, just "higher"
and for the "he got stronger at least 4 times" we don't apply it to speed even if a different character once said "due to my increase in power I am now 3 times faster", not in any verse i dont see why this should be an exception.

Idk why you sent this, I am saying zora's trap have an explicit statement that says they send the attacks back at double the speed, the others don't, and most times most profiles usually have something like "FTL, higher with spirit mode" if they were shown to be faster after they got an amp. but they don't get a multiplier as a number or something similar, just "higher"
and for the "he got stronger at least 4 times" we don't apply it to speed even if a different character once said "due to my increase in power I am now 3 times faster", not in any verse i dont see why this should be an exception.
Lmao I see where the problem is originating from
This thread Shouldn't be labeled a multiplier idk what @Arnoldstone18 was thinking
It's just to solidify increase in Magic = Increase in Speed
Zora increases by 2 = 2x Speed
Then if another increases by 1.5 it should still be = 1.5x Faster
It's just to lay down the fundamental
No Multipliers is getting added to any character here n now

And yh they would just get a "Higher" rating when the amount of Magic increased isn't given like Yuno's Spirit of Euros

Zora increases by 2 = 2x Speed
Then if another increases by 1.5 i
t should still be = 1.5x Faster
I take it u have no problems with this then?

As far as I know, all increase in power or amps or boost needs to mention speed before it can be applied to speed here. Like the Zora's amp that was accepted it mentioned speed and said it was because of his trap ability to double the speed not because of increase in magic/mana.

Zora's trap magic doubles magic in order to double speed.

read the scan linked next time.

And you can read this one too

IMG_0215.png

Not to mention speed was in fact mentioned in almost all my magic boost scans, with one scan heavily implying it.

Yes, Zora’s traps were stated to boost power and speed, but they’re also stated to boost the magic of the spell itself. Combine this with the examples given in the OP (like Yuno charging up magic via Spirit of Euros being able to blitz Zenon who was outspeeding him before), and it makes a strong case for boosting magic = boosting power and speed

Zora's trap magic doubles magic in order to double speed.

read the scan linked next time.
No this is wording it in a way that means that the reason why the speed is doubled is because the magic power was doubled which is false. It was just “zora trap magic allows him to send the magic back at double the speed and power” it is not “the speed is double because the magic power gets doubled”

I did the reading you should read your own scans properly next time
I take it u have no problems with this then
This thread effectively means that all increase in power is 1:1 to increase in speed which will be wrong, since we have them jump from high 6-C to high 7-B, does that mean they all became 700 times faster too?
Yes, Zora’s traps were stated to boost power and speed, but they’re also stated to boost the magic of the spell itself. Combine this with the examples given in the OP (like Yuno charging up magic via Spirit of Euros being able to blitz Zenon who was outspeeding him before), and it makes a strong case for boosting magic = boosting power and speed
Boosting in magic = boost in power and speed sure no one ever disputed that. The only time it is 1:1 is Zora trap since they are specifically stated to do that

Boosting in magic = boost in power and speed sure no one ever disputed that. The only time it is 1:1 is Zora trap since they are specifically stated to do that
I’ll use the Yuno example again because it’s easier for me. When Zora’s spell indicates that doubling magic = doubling power and speed, and we’ve got things like Spirit of Euros being a similar magnitude of a boost for both Yuno’s power and speed (going from being overwhelmed and outsped by Zenon to blitzing and one-shotting him), it seems very consistent for it to be 1:1.
This thread effectively means that all increase in power is 1:1 to increase in speed which will be wrong, since we have them jump from high 6-C to high 7-B, does that mean they all became 700 times faster too?
Not necessarily, this will only apply to stated multipliers as per VSBW standards.

I’ll use the Yuno example again because it’s easier for me. When Zora’s spell indicates that doubling magic = doubling power and speed, and we’ve got things like Spirit of Euros being a similar magnitude of a boost for both Yuno’s power and speed (going from being overwhelmed and outsped by Zenon to blitzing and one-shotting him), it seems very consistent for it to be 1:1.
This is a very specific example and yuno immediately scales to zenon or above zenon to an unknown degree, which in scenarios like this, I have no problem with.
Not necessarily, this will only apply to stated multipliers as per VSBW standards.
Okay, I agree then

No this is wording it in a way that means that the reason why the speed is doubled is because the magic power was doubled which is false.

yeah that’s the reason.

you’ve seen 2 scans now stating Zora doubles magic.

was just “zora trap magic allows him to send the magic back at double the speed and power” it is not “the speed is double because the magic power gets doubled”

Mimosa simply stated what happens when Zora doubles magic with that spell.

You’re clearly ignoring the first scan stating Zora doubles magic
I also sent another scan of Asta stating to Zora himself that he doubles magic,

No they would have to get accepted per wiki standards first

did you not read my proposal?

since we have them jump from high 6-C to high 7-B, does
If they jumped tiers due to increase in Quantifiable magic amount then yh, Yes brother Pain, It will
I think I'm sensing a "it's too massive so regardless the validation it won't be valid"
The only time it is 1:1 is Zora trap
U keep implying this when the mechanics involved in Zora's is Increase Magic = Speed Amp
Why would another increase in magic not have same effect
Everything about Zora's spell is to Double and nothing else. He doubles, speed doubles, potency doubles
There's no other secret mechanics involved except if u can share em
Each time there's an increase in magic there's a speed amp
Then we could deduce that this phenomenon correlates with Zora's doubling
The others aren't just emphasized on cause they aren't abilities used fundamentally but a single increase

As long as it's not something like "I have more magic than you so I'm faster", I agree

So the only stated Multipliers are:

* Sally's Dark Magic Item (10× magic amp)

* Spirit Dive (The user + the spirit)

* Devil Power (This one is gonna be a mess ngl)

* Naalith, Lilith and Naamah's fusion (Greater than 2× magic amp)

Alright so after 24hrs it remains like this:

Agreed: DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon, Epsilon, Panache, Pain_to12, BlackAstaSenpai, Kazuma_kuwabara, possibly Lemonade125
Disagree: -

It seems like this approval is unanimously accepted. I guess this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back