• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: HOW MUCH DO THEY BENCH?

You keep saying "his aura" but it's not as passive as you think given that it's something he consciously activates and simply keeps active. If it was as passive as you're saying, it would've activated the second he manifested

Though, just in case, I'll propose this (but I'll still be arguing against it as I think Lucifero should just be Class P overall):
Class P (Effortlessly stopped Devil Union Asta's sword swing), Class T with Presence of the Demon King (Lucifero's magic is described by Adrammelech as "unmatched", making it superior to Naalith's Freezing Sun)

You keep saying "his aura" but it's not as passive as you think given that it's something he consciously activates and simply keeps active. If it was as passive as you're saying, it would've activated the second he manifested

Can’t magical aura be activated too?

i didn’t say it’s passive.

well anyway that’s just my two cents in it. My concern is our LS discussion we had. I hope you are still thinking about it :3

The fact du anti magic is passive still broken tbh
Imagine if his zetten power null becomes passive too👀

The affected profiles are Asta, Lucifero (Physical and increased gravity), Yami, and Lucius

Am I missing someone?

Btw would du Nacht also get upgrade or lucifero will be removed from his ls justification?
I don't remember the fight that much

Now we need to finish the whole gravity debate.

Either:
1/ His gravity as a whole is Class P, scaling to the actual value

2/ His gravity is Class P at its highest and downscales from the value at its lowest

3/ His gravity at its lowest is Class T upscaling from Naamah and Lilith, but can increase it to Class P

How about just class P cuz until yami and nacht jumped on him he qas holding back?

Aka 1

Last edited:
Now we need to finish the whole gravity debate.

Either:

2/ His gravity is Class P at its highest and downscales from the value at its lowest

3/ His gravity at its lowest is Class T upscaling from Naamah and Lilith, but can increase it to Class P

I vote for 3

I'm still voting on 1, as it's a spell he consciously activates and using Devil Union Asta moving under his gravity is not a good example because Devil Union passively nullifies the magic around him (see Kid's Playground for example)

I'm still voting on 1, as it's a spell he consciously activates and using Devil Union Asta moving under his gravity is not a good example because Devil Union passively nullifies the magic around him (see Kid's Playground for example)
Also yuno being unable to use Teleportation around asta

I think this is the best scenario. I would propose to following rating: Class P physically (Can stop Asta's sword swing with one hand), Class T (Lucifero's magic is stated to be unrivalled, even compared to the likes of Lilith and Naamah) to Class P (Lucifero can focus his gravity to crush the limbs of Nacht and Yami) with Presence of the Demon King

The fact I only just now saw this thread on bench day of all days is proof that a higher being exists.
Agreed.

Well I'll apply the changes for the straightforward ones.

For Yuno and Mereo, I'll count the votes among these choices (You can still vote btw)

Votes: 2 (@chosen and @CloverDragon03)

Votes: 4 (@Arnoldstone18, @SuperStar, @Steve_Rogers1 and @Maxeez)

Last edited:
By the way, Rill with Twilight of Valhalla should scale to Luci's gravity whether it's decided to be Class T or Class P.
The thing about this is that Twilight of Valhalla is an invincibility amp so I'm not entirely sure how that would work

The thing about this is that Twilight of Valhalla is an invincibility amp so I'm not entirely sure how that would work
The magic power boost is the reason the captains are able to stand in the gravity. The damage negation just suspends the effects of any damage for ToV's duration.

How do we know this?
Ah…

It has to do with our pending conversation..

the higher the magic power the higher the LS. Similar to Magna’s case. Rill’s ToV granted them power on top of their own. Allowing them to withstand the weaker (Class T) version of the gravity.

Well I'll apply the changes for the straightforward ones.

For Yuno and Mereo, I'll count the votes among these choices (You can still vote btw)

Votes: 2 (@chosen and @CloverDragon03)

Votes: 3 (@Arnoldstone18 @SuperStar and @Steve_Rogers1)
Alright, I think the second option is more reasonable so I'm voting for this one.

It 2-5 for option 3

I doubt there's gonna be a turn around (especially when it's been a week) so I guess we'll go with that

Back