• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: FACE YOUR FEAR AND BECOME ONLY THE STRONGEST

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Holla, welcome to this quick and short ability addition CRT. THIS CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILER🚨, Enjoy.

Asta needs a Final Saga key.

RESISTANCE TO FEAR MANIPULATION

Yrul is a paladin with beast magic.

He is capable of casting a spell that summons a mystical beast that transforms into the enemy’s biggest crippling fear and awakens the target's most fearsome memories.

This manipulation of fear messes up both Kezokaku and Ichika.

Yrul used this ability on Asta, however, Asta was completely unaffected by this. He was even able to slash the physical embodiment of his biggest fear without hesitation.

So I propose Asta receives Resistance to Fear Manipulation.

0348-010.png

ZETTEN

In simple terms, Zetten is an ability that raises internal Ki, converts it to power and releases it to generate an explosive force.

Asta performs it in one try and in a few days he has finally mastered it to the point of being able to use it in combat.

Since this ability can be used to deal far greater damage than normal to the target and at greater speed, I propose Asta receives "far higher" in his AP, Striking Strength and attack speed sections.

0348-014.png

SKILL ADDITION

Thanks to Asta's training, he is capable of actively looking to exploit his opponent's openings in their sequence of attack. So I would like to include this skill in Asta's Intelligence section.

That's it for now.

Agree: CloverDragon03, DarkDragonMedeus, Dereck03, BlackAstaSenpai, Steve_Rogers1, Excel, SuperStar, Chosen, ssgengar.
Neutral: -
Disagree: -

Last edited:
Zetten should also increase attack speed, and increase the durability of the user for the moment it's active. Asta says it's like a stronger version of mana skin. I also believe we should use the multiplier provided in chapter 338.

Yeah true, forgot about the attack speed.

Im neutral on the Zetten multipliers tbh.

Lowkey think Asta himself should get Fear Manipulation (labeled as Fear Inducement) given how he made Yrul react.

As for the multiplier for Zetten, that should probably be saved for another CRT

Considerating asta moreso scared his opponents in the past when it became a stomp i imagine he might have been scared cuz asta casually negged his ability but unsure

Agreed on arnold crt tho

Alright so here is the tally

Agree: CloverDragon03?, DarkDragonMedeus, Dereck03, BlackAstaSenpai, Steve_Rogers1, Excel, SuperStar, Chosen, ssgengar.
Neutral: -
Disagree: -

Fine to apply?

Back